CHAPTER 36

XAVIER ROCKWELL

When I got home, I had this pre-existing thought that it was already the end of the emotionally draining day that I've had. I'm finally having a moment to lie down and let my thoughts run through my already stressed out head. However, I was instantly vexed when I learned that I still have to fucking deal with my mother and her new boyfriend. Apparently, my mom thinks she could just bring a new guy home just because Hector's gone. I haven't seen the guy quite yet because they locked up the single bedroom that we share as if they were teenagers doing something unimaginable.

I was pretty sure the guy inside the room wasn't Dondozzo mostly because of the deep baritone voice. Dondozzo's voice doesn't really sound like that and I know that for a fact because I loathed his voice when he's singing.

I ended up spending the night on the couch and when I woke up the following morning, I saw a youthful chocolate-skinned guy coming out fresh from the shower. Not even I can't imagine the shock painted on my face.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked slowly adjusting from my banging headache. I haven't seen a new face in this shitty apartment in a very long while. I'm intrigued and truly quite surprised that this guy chose to stay the night with how spacious this place looked.

"Who the fuck are you?" He volleyed the question back to me which I thought was slightly rude when paired with his scrunched facial expression.

"I-I live here."

"I know that." He uttered, this time grinning. "Also, your mom's way too hot for a screamer." He added and that just made me feel exceedingly ashamed.

I'm not ashamed of the fact that my mom screams like a hungry hatchling when having sexual intercourse. I just think it's exceedingly irritating but I'm ashamed that she just brought home and hooked up with a guy who's most definitely a decade younger than her.

"Hey, Jackson! Do you think I still look good in this jeans?" My mom suddenly showed up from the bedroom wearing such an outfit that she hasn't worn in like ten years.

"Jesus, mom!" I slapped my forehead with my palm. She's wearing a maroon spaghetti strap that doesn't even look like one. It was the kind of strap that only covered a very little portion of her chest and it was also part crop top because her belly button was definitely out in the sun. I would say it's a bit in decent for her age. It's like she's trying so hard to be youthful and sexy again like she always used to.

"Oh hey, son! Good morning." My mom greeted with a blooming smile which was fun to see from her but then I hated that she even called me son right in front of this young guy who she just fucked.

"Shit, you 'bout to catch a flight?" The guy named Jackson asked when he saw my mom in this tight jeans.

"Huh?" My mom appeared to be confused.

"Cause that apple bottom makes me wanna take a bite!!"

"Oh, you silly, silly boy." My mother, a woman in her forty's jumped on the guy who physically looked like he's just five years older than me. Is my mom even okay? I know she still got those pot smokes in her head, maybe some coke powders too but that Jackson guy could be her son.

"Hehe, you look hot in it."

"Oh, do I?"

"Yes ma'am. And I'm really getting firm downstairs that I could just pick you up right now and slam you against that wall." Jackson went on and things are just really escalating to a higher degree of awkwardness with my presence in the room.

"Please stop, young man. You just had a piece of that cake and now you want to take another bite? Don't be greedy."

They both shared a couple moments kissing and pinching each other like they're a sweet couple. I got even bothered by what's happening that I just walked out of the place without paying so much attention towards them. I heard my mom call out for my attention but I don't even want to have an extended conversation with her anymore. I'm over her.