CHAPTER 25

JORDI ADKINS

No one would've prevented the dazzling smile that's blatantly painted on my face when I saw Xavier waiting for me at my own locker. I have been thinking about him throughout the entire day. No one noticed but the inner gay Jordi hidden inside the abyss of my soul would've done anything that's there to do just to find some time to spend with Xavier.

"Hey, how was your day?" Xavier inquired the moment I strut my way towards him. I tried not to look at him and proceeded to unlocking my locker.

"Good. Nikki's still pissed but overall, I had a good day." I replied and I was greatly hoping to be subtle with everything that's going to happen from this point onward. I'm perfectly aware that I'm already squirming in great ecstasy deep inside but I'm still the sane Jordi that I am. I know better than wearing my true emotions on my shoulder. I have to be calm even though I could smell Xavier's scent.

"I'm sure she'll come around at some point." Xavier trailed off.

"Yeah, she's just taking her time."

There was intense silence after that and I'm just waiting for him to talk more. I don't want to talk a lot because I'm afraid that I'm just going to end up asking about something that I don't to ask. I'm already happy that Xavier was making efforts to come and find me.

After a few moments, Xavier finally opened his mouth to speak. "Anyway, d-do you have l-like any p-plans today?" He was evidently stuttering but I guess he was just nervous about this whole thing.

And I was nervous too to be quite honest. "Huh?" I huffed out. I thought I was going to say that I don't have any plans but I literally fucked that up. Xavier's basically asking me out and I just said huh? Who the fuck says that?

"Uhm, nothing." Xavier uttered.

I immediately know I was stupid for acting way too calm when in reality, I'm just as jittery. I know I should've just said that I don't have anything planned and the conversation would've ended up on a continuous banter between me and Xavier. However, I don't really think that's what's going to happen because I heard a few familiar voices behind.

Nixon, out of all people, showed up and I instantly know that he just came here to ruin my almost perfect day. "Look what we have here! It's the cocksucker!!!!!"

Nixon and Darren were both laughing as if they just said something funny.

"You do realize that not every gay person wants to suck your dick, right?" Gritting with such annoyance, I snapped at Nixon.

"He's talking back, Nixon." Darren added from behind.

"So, you're talking back now, shithead?" Acting as if he's the boss of something, Nixon inched closer to me. He's loaded with such a pompous attitude that I can't even understand where's he getting the audacity to act like he's an alpha male when he's really far from that. He even slapped the back of my head.

"Get your nasty ass hands off me!" I yelled back at Nixon and I was really hoping that Xavier would step in and stop this utter shenanigan. "Xavier?!" I whispered giving Xavier a help-me-out-here sort of look but I was immediately disappointed when he ignored me and looked away. My heart sank and I knew then that I have to stand up for myself.

"Hey, loser! Don't you look away from Nixon when he's talking back to you." Darren chimed in essentially playing the role of Nixon's second in command.

"What the fuck is wrong with you all, assholes? Seriously, you all are fucking sick in the head!!!" I scowled at them giving them all a sharp glare.

For Darren and Nixon, I was glaring at them hoping that they'd be taunted by such intense glare but I was definitely wrong about that. Of course, they've been bullying me for years and they've already developed a sense of dominance over me. I felt powerless but I don't think I'm going to let them own me that easy.