CHAPTER 7

JORDI ADKINS

"Are you going to hit me again?" I asked outright. I felt frightened and shocked at the very same time but I felt compelled to act tougher this time around.

"Why would you think of that, curlytops?" He replied with another question and the weirdest thing I noticed was he doesn't sound like the jerk that I used to know.

Am I allowed to think that the world may be turning upside down? Because the look painted in Xavier's face doesn't look like he's going to beat the shit out of me. In fact, he looked like he's way too confused and I'm just as baffled as he was.

"Don't act brand new, Xavier." I blurted out feeling a lot like filled with courage. Maybe having the whole week Xavier-free was the only thing that I needed in order to have this fleeting feeling of courage.

"Jordi, I... I..." Xavier couldn't even look at me in the eye for more than a few seconds. That's obviously the oddest thing for the person who used to humiliate me.

"What, Xavier? Are you the one who's stuttering now?" I added seemingly provoking him to punch me in the face.

"Look, Jordi..." Xavier scratched his head and I could already feel the mist of anxiety cloaking above him. "I-I just want to talk about what happened between us." He divulged and that was the moment that everything flashed before my eyes.

It was just a quick supercut of what happened but I saw everything flash before my eyes. FUCK! How did I even forget about that just now?

"Oh my god." I cried out at the sudden recalling of everything. I just remembered that he took my precious virginity without me knowing about it. Yes, I was drunk but he's clearly the last person that I'm having sex with. I felt dirty and I hate myself for getting drunk and wasted that night.

"Shhhh, keep your tone down." Xavier was about to cover my mouth with his cold sweaty hands but I was quicker. I slapped his hand away right before he could even cover my mouth.

"Get those cold sweaty hands off of my face. You, Xavier Rockwell, you fucking took advantage of me." I whispered with such intensity and it felt good for the very first time in my life.

I angrily punched him in the chest which didn't even do a thing mostly because I'm not really trying the hardest. He's been taking advantage of me ever since the day we met. He took advantage of my weakness and now, he took advantage of my drunkenness and my inability to have that better judgement for myself.

"You're the one who took me home, Jordi."

"Yeah, no shit, Xavier. I was freaking drunk, I didn't know what I was doing and now, I'm no longer virgin, you fucking asshole." I continued lashing out on him and while I'm keeping my tone as low as possible, I'm putting enough accentuation and intensity towards it hoping that the words hit like bricks.

"Hahaha, what?" Xavier let out a chuckle.

"T-there's nothing funny about..."

"We never hit the third base, Jordi." Xavier announced.

"What third base?"

"We made out and got naked but that's just about all of it. You slept on me and I had bl... Well, I'm not telling you that but the point is, nothing happened."

"No-nothing happened? Not even any sort of penetration or something?" I asked just wanting to reassure myself that I heard and understood everything with precision.

I felt a slight wave of relief knowing that my virginity was still intact but I still couldn't believe the fact that I made out with Xavier Rockwell. I had his mouth all over my mouth and I can't even begin to describe how I'm disgusted with myself.