The job part 5

"Hey! No fair!" Norma yelled running after the three of you.

Get ready folks, he's on his way! Demon girl announced. "Uh, who's on his way? You ask but she ignores you as more demons come out of the dark. You and Barney froze. "Uh, guys? I don't think this is what we think it is..." Barney says nervously. "Ugh, I know! Group interview. They could've warned us." Norma groaned and you looked at her like she was mental. "Uh, Norma, I think the keep to yourself darling thing a little too literally." You say to her but she ignores you and turns to demon girl. "Excuse me, does this job have any benefits?" She asks. "Uh, wings, blood made of fire, immortality."Demon girl said naming off what has to be the worst powers ever.

"Ok, but what about dental?" Norma asks as suddenly the elevator dinged. Someone was coming up. "Uh, Norma? Norma,Norma, Norma, Norma! Barney yelled shaking her rapidly, but she paid no attention. "Excuse me, I'm talking to you. You haven't answered my question. Do you mind?!" Norma glared. "Oh, here he comes! The demon kings gonna love me for bringing three humans!" Demon girl grinned. "Demon king? What episode was that in?" Norma asked. "THIS ONE!!!" You yelled grabbing Norma's head and forcing her to look at the elevator.

The elevator doors open and out stepped the demon king. You all stared up in shock as demon girl bowed. "Oh great temeluchus, I got you not one, not two, but three flesh vessels! She smiled proudly. "I resent my application. The jobs for you guys!" Norma yelled as she took off running toward the door. "Oh no you don't." You say as you grabbing your brother by the collar as you bolted towards the door, but all the demons closed in the three of you and u had no choice but to turn back.

Suddenly you felt a strong force around you, and you were forced to your knees. You looked over. Both ur had suffered the same fate. "They all make excellent bodies temeluchus. Which shall it be?" Asked Demon girl. The king raised his arm as if he was going to point at one of you but instead he started performing some weird rhyme. "Ip dip doo, the dogs got the flu, the cats got the chicken pox, so it's gonna gonna be u." He said as his Barney and ur eyes widen. "Good choice. Fleshy. Personally I would have the tall one, but y know just my opinion. (If ur not tall, u can change it to short :p)

Suddenly Barney began levitating. You started to freak out as you tried with all your might to get out of the magical grasp. "NO! DONT HURT HIM!" You yelled desperately as tear's began welling up in your eyes. "Please...Don't take someone else away from me..." you thought.

A huge fire-y hand reached out torwards him. "NO!!!" You screamed. Suddenly pugsley jumped between them "Pugsley!" You and Barney yelled in unison. There was bright blinding light.

When u could see again you were free of the spell but pugsley was floating in mid air. The demons began joining in a circle around him. "Fellow demons, let us join in hands, claws, tentacles." Demon girl says as they began chanting: "Seal the body up, seal the body up, pull, pull, smash, smash, smash. The chanted as yet another blinding light shone from pugsleys eyes.

When u could see again, pugsley was laying on the floor unconscious. You and Barney immediately jumped up and ran over to see if he was ok. "Pugsley! Pugsley, wake up. Pugsley, please..." Barney said picking him up. And pugsley did wake up. Only, it wasn't pugsley.

"DO NOT GIVE ORDERS TO THE GREAT TEMELUCHUS!" He yelled as he flew out of Barney's arms. "TREMBLE FOR TEMELUCHUS LIVES AGAIN!" He yelled as he laughed fire forming around his body. You have to admit, it looked pretty funny in funny in that cute little dog body.

Even red was a little shook. "Oh!" She smiled reluctantly as she began clapping and all the other demons joined in. One pulled out it's phone and held up to take a pic but temeluchus quickly turned him to dust. The other demons quickly scattered. "I specifically requested no photographs." Temeluchus said crossing his arms.

Yeah, sorry abt that, but I was wondering, since I provided you three and fulfilled my side bargain, I was wondering if u could lift my curse and let me go back home." She smiled hopefully holding out her wrists which displayed two golden cuffs. "Hmmmm...NO!" He yelled slamming her against the wall with his powers. "Hey you can't do that- you started to say but Barney slapped a hand over your mouth as you all began creeping towards the exit.

"HUMANS! Tell me who is the king of this realm?" He asked. "If you mean the president, I don't think you wanna know..." you say. "We don't have a king." Norma says. "Your ruler, your commander! I would very much like to EAT THEM. He says. Oh well there's a little White House about 2,000 miles that way." Norma said pointing east. "Ooh yeah! I would love it if you ate joe Biden....And Donald trump!" You grinned. "ENOUGH! I SHALL FIND AND CLAIM MY OWN THRONE!" He announced as he flew out the door.

"No, no, wait sire wait! What about me please?! WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Demon girl yelled running after him. " I just wanna go home." She said sadly falling to her knees.

Y/n's pov: Ok, so I know that she just tried to sacrifice me and all, but it seems like she did it just so she could get home. And I know what it's like to want a home so badly. So I decided to give her smth that should be important to me but it isn't. You see, I have a necklace that I always wear.

( if you don't like it you can change it

( if you don't like it you can change it.)

It's all I have left of my mother, but I always figured: why dwell in the past? My parents are dead, and there's nothing I can do about it. So I'll give it to someone who looked like they really need it.

" Hey, my names y/n, and I want you to have this." I said, sitting down next to her and holding out my necklace. She sniffled before taking it, half smiling. "Thanks, Courtney. She said hold out her hand and I smiled. "Y/n." I said taking it. "Yeah, you just said that." She said grinning confused. "Shit! I did, didn't I? God i couldn't talk to cute girls if my life depended on it." I thought and I knew my face was red. "Right sorry." I said looking away, hoping she couldn't see my red face, but she definitely did. She even chuckled a little.

Meanwhile Barney and Norma were having an interesting conversation. Norma whipped out her phone and began to dial numbers. "Norma, who are you calling?...the dog pound???" My brother asked. "No my mom. She can take us home." Norma said as the phone started ringing. MY DOG IS POSSESSED BY TEMELUCHUS- temeluchu-...temelca...?" He trailed off. "Temeluchus." I corrected. "Yes! A demon!" He yelled. "Yeah, it possessed your dog, not us. So let's get out of here while we can." Norma said waiting for her mom to pick up.

Clearly this girl has never owned a pet in her life. "He's not just my dog he's my family. The only family besides y/n that's ever had my back. And I can't lose him! Barney yelled as he took off running after pugsley and I was right behind him.

End of part 5! The next part might take a little longer than the others to come out so ye. But I hope to see you then!