Surprise

Courtney's pov

"I've been dating y/n for five years now and I'm ready to tie the knot. That's right. I'm gonna ask y/n to marry me. She's 22 now so I think it's legal? Whatever, I DONT CARE."

"Now, there's these rings I've had my eye on for months on the eighth plane! But you and your partner have to both extract your blood and put it in the opposite rings. So I have to find a way to get y/n's blood without her figuring what it's for."

"Wait, you're gonna propose? That's great! But why are you asking me? Barney knows her better than me." Norma said as she leaned against her fiancé, Zagan who was looking at me funny. (I ship them fuck u)

"Because! Barney can't keep a secret, you know that! Besides, he's on his honeymoon with logs." I pointed out.

"That's true." She shrugged.

"What about that dog? Can't you get him to use some sort of wacky spell on her?" Zagan raised an eyebrow.

"Pugsley is even worse than Barney! And anyway, I couldn't pay him to take someone's blood. Especially not y/n's." I muttered the last part.

"Just tell her you need it for a present." She rolled her eyes like I was supposed to know that or something.

"Oh. Yeah."

~time skip~

2nd person pov

"Y/n, doll? Listen, I need a blood sample and if you love me you'll give me yours." Courtney smiled nervously. You looked down at her from your computer like she was crazy.

"If this is for some kind of blood harvesting thing-"

"No, no! Not at all. I, uh, I just need it for something, but not anything bad!" She insisted.

You looked away for a moment, thinking. You then proceeded to roll up your sleeve.

"I swear to god, Courtney, if some kind of demon spoofs in the corner, I'm gonna kill you." She grinned widely.

"Awesome!"