The other side 3

I'm gonna be level with y'all. I'm being bullied at school. My parents are always fighting. I'm very suicidal. To the point I've gone to a mental hospital. So I might skip some days of updating. Hope that's okay.

Badyah shined her flashlight on you three. She jumped before getting over the frightening appearance of your face.

You all looked around for Barney but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Alright, guys. Logs should be back with the séance kit any minute. We must find Barney before he starts spiraling further. Maybe we should split up." Badyah suggested.

"Are you serious? Theirs no way pugsley and Courtney are gonna-"

"Makes sense."

"Nothing bad could happen there."

You face palmed. "Are you guys slow? Have you not ever seen a horror movie? Never split up!" You stated and everyone looked at you like you were stupid, then acted like you didn't say anything.

"Ok. I'll check the library. Pugsley, you check the tower. Courtney and y/n, you check the kitchen. And zombie Barney, you..." Badyah quickly realized that he was not part of the team.

Courtney quickly grabbed you and teleported to the kitchen."

~time skip~

You held Courtney very close to you as you both investigated the kitchen.

"You're so overprotective!" She whined. "At the times." You grinned. "I'm literally older than you." She pouted and you laughed.

You suddenly heard clattering. You grabbed a knife off the counter and stood in front of Courtney.

A fire suddenly lit up under the soup pot.

"OH SHIT!" You yelled, jumping back. She started laughing over dramatically and you glared at her. "Shut up." You muttered.

You heard writing and you spun around to see someone had written 'its me' on the wall. (FNAF moment)

"Barney?" Courtney said and it wrote yes. "You've turned into a piece of charred wood?" She asked. He wrote no. "You turned pugsley into a piece of charred wood?" "Courtney, you're an idiot." You said and she glared at you.

He started writing a bunch of stuff on the wall.

"Barney... theirs no way I'm reading all of that." Courtney said. "I would, but I can't read that at all. I told you to work on your handwriting, idiot!" You said.

He threw the piece of wood at Courtney but you caught it before it hit her. "Woah." She stared at your hand, still processing.

"Come on. Let's go find the others and tell them we found him." You said and she nodded as you both walked away.

~another time skip~

After a really long while of searching, you eventually found badyah. In the living room. Staring up at what looked to be a mix between a black hole and a tornado.

"I did it! Logs to the rescue." Logs smugly said, busting through the door.

"Logs!" You all said in sync. Zombie Barney walked towards him. He immediately pulled him into a hug. "Oh, Barney, you're back! I'm so glad it all turned out-

"Uh, didn't realize you were into necrophilia, logs." You chuckled. "Y/n, really?" Badyah rolled her eyes. "Logs! That isn't Barney."

He finally took the chance to actually look at him.

"Yuck." (Top tier reaction bro) He pushed him away. Courtney lassoed him like a cowgirl but 10x hotter as logs grabbed the séance kit.

Zombie Barney started to get sucked into the black hole. (My dirty ass mind will not shut the fuck up💀) Courtney was so light, she started to go up with him.

You quickly grabbed her and held her down.

"GET THE FUCKING SÉANCE KIT!" You yelled and logs quickly grabbed it with this afraid look on his face.

He set it up as you all sat in a circle, taking one another's hand.

"Okay, fingers. This better work." Pugsley murmured before he began the ritual.

You all started whispering kind words to him in hopes he would come back.

Suddenly, the door burst open. You all looked over to see Norma.

"Norma!" Badyah smiled happily. "Uh, did I miss anything?" She asked. "We need your help." Logs said and she nodded, running over and taking badyahs hand.

"You came back." She smiled warmly. "I couldn't stay away." She smiled back. "Um, this is sweet and all, but could you guys maybe do this later?" You asked and they nodded, joining in hands.

Suddenly, all your eyes turned to flames. (Bro, all they needed was Norma💀)

A blinding light shone and when you could all see again, Barney was back in his body. Logs immediately pulled him into a hug and started showering him with kisses. You all immediately joined in.

"Chester? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice said and you looked down to see Pauline. Except she was a doll.

"What the fuck?"

They had this whole reunion where they were gonna go to the afterlife together, but Pauline rejected him at the last moment, like a ✨baddie✨

She floated back down into Norma's hands. You all stared in shock and confusion. Courtney was of course, delighted.

"Why don't you all take a picture?" She said.

"Oh yeah. Pauline's trapped in a doll now." Norma explained. "oookay." You said as Norma and Pauline just started to have a casual little conversation about living in her attic.

"Excellent job, pugsley. I wasn't sure you'd be strong enough to perform that spell, but you passed with flying colors, and all it took was for me to arrange this little chandelier stunt." Fingers said.

"Wait a second-"

"What are you saying? You dropped the chandelier? You killed Barney?" Pugsley said in horror.

"Well... I foresaw it. And I thought it would make for a nice test. And I couldn't be prouder. Now, for your end of the deal." He smiled like sadistic psychopath as the elevator doors opened.

"Pugsley, what's he talking about?" "What deal?" You and Barney asked.

"Come along, boy. It's time for your graduation. They're all so excited to meet you." He called and pugsley sighed, walking over to him.

"Pugsley!" You all yelled. You were about to run over but Courtney stopped you. She gave you a look that said it wasn't a good idea. You turned back over as pugsley threw his hat out of the elevator before the doors closed.

Barney immediately ran over and started banging on the doors. You walked over and comforted him. Assuring him that you would get him back.

"Where is he taking him?" He asked and you looked over at Norma. "They're going upstairs."

"Then so are we."