When she's jealous

She will stay very close to you around the person she's jealous of. She'll give them dirty looks the whole time you're around them.

They could say literally anything, and she would reply with some snarky remark. They could barely make eye contact with her, and she would completely go off.

She would hug on you, and shower you with kisses constantly, trying to see if they would take the hint and leave.

If she ever saw you and them together, she'd be pissed. She'd run over and come up with some elaborate, over the top excuse to get you away from them, and if you didn't listen, she'd have a fit until you gave in.

If she ever got too tired or impatient, waiting for you to finish talking to them, she's start acting like a toddler in Walmart who can't get the toy they want.

She'll whine and cry and scream as loud as she can while rolling all over the ground, trying to attract as much attention to herself as possible.

That's one thing about Courtney, she requires a lot of attention.

After you got mad at her and asked her why she was acting like a baby around them, she'd lose it.

"Why do you act like a baby every time you're around them?!"

"I don't! You're just delusional!"

"Right. What's really going on here, Courtney? Are you jealous?" You smirked.

"Me? Jealous? Jealous of what? ... Alright, fine! I am jealous! But you're spending all your time with them! I'm your girlfriend! You should be spending your spare time with me!" She scrunched up her nose, pouting.

"Oh, Courtney, is that really what this is about? C'mere, you big doofus." You pulled her into a hug and she stared up at you with big sad puppy eyes.

"Courtney, I love you more than anything. They could never replace you. Tell you what, tomorrow's my off day, I'll take you out through the park for the day. I'll pay for everything. My treat." You smiled and she hugged you, sniffling a bit.

"Yay!" She smiled.