The job part 7

At the mansion~

You opened the door to reveal Courtney banging on the doors like foxy at 2 am. "Ugh! Let me in!" She shouted before turning to look at all of you. "Wait, you guys are alive? What happened to temeluchus?" She asked as pugsley barked angrily at her. "Oh he had a great time at the park." Norma glared, shoving the picture in her face.  "And made lots of memories." Barney added as the two of them walked out, you stayed behind.

Y/n's pov: i waited until they were out of earshot and turned to Courtney. "Hey, so uh... if you ever wanna, y know, do this again I mean, not this specifically but...uh...ok bye!" I yelled awkwardly running out the door. "Godammit, I could tell by the look in her face she was like: WTH is wrong with this bitch? I'm such a dumbass." I thought to my idiot brain.

I ran up to join my friends. "Please don't ask what I was doing. Please don't ask what I was doing. Please don't ask what I was doing." I prayed. "Oh, hey y/n. What were u doing?" Barney asked. "DAMMIT!" "I...uhhh...."

Luckily I was saved by Courtney. "Wait! Wait, wait! Humans." She chuckled nervously, running up to us. "What do you want now?" Norma glared. "Don't you wanna know who got the job?" She grinned nervously. "You tricked us there is no job." Barney said. "In this place there's always a job going. I tend to scare away most security guards. Put these on and you'll blend right in." She said, handing the three of us security uniforms. "You guys are like demon buster extraordinaires. I need you guys around!" She grinned. "Wouldn't we be the last people you'd want hanging around." He asked.

"Not all demons are as friendly and forgiving as I am. After what happened today, I feel I'm gonna need some security around. So what do you say?

3rd person pov: Well, to be honest- Barney started to say but was cut off by yours and Norma's celebrating. "Uh, guys?" Barney called, walking over to the two of you. "Ma, wait. See you in a minute." Norma said hanging up the phone. "Do you think we can trust her?" Barney asked as u all looked over her and she did a little wave which you thought was the cutest thing ever! :3 "we'll she is a demon."Norma admitted. "I try not to judge people on appearance." Barney said. "And she did try to sacrifice us." She added. " or experience...or deep seated gut instincts. What do you think, y/n?" Your brother asked you. "Yeah, I think it's a great idea." You sighed blushing. "Why are your eyes shaped like hearts?" He asked. "Allergies." You muttered and everyone looked at you strangely.

"Anyhow my mom's coming to pick me up for celebration tacos. Wanna come, Barney, y/n?" She asked. "Hey, you remembered our names." He smiled. "Don't make it weird." She said looking away, blushing out of embarrassment. "So what do you say? My whole family is coming. Even my grandma." Barney's smile faltered and he looked over at you and you shook your head.

"Uh, I think we're gonna stay here for awhile  . Get a shift in right away. For the overtime. You have fun partner." Barney said holding out a fist. Norma jumped back like he was gonna knock her out. She smiled fist bumping him realizing he meant no harm. We waved as she walked off.

"Don't suppose this place has any bedrooms?" Barney asked and Courtney grinned widely, nodding eagerly.

You and your brother started exploring your new home until you decided it was time to call it a day. "Huh. I've always wanted to sleep in a coffin." You smiled settling down in it.

"It's perfect. At least for tonight. Night pugsley. Night y/n." Barney yawned. "Night night guys." Pugsley said. Your eyes shot open

To be continued...