Take the angels bowling 2

Before we begin, I just want say I have a new story. It's a FNAF fanfic called ride or die and it's based off my oc. Go check it out! Or don't, no pressure. :)

Pugsley strained as he tried to move the bowling ball with his imaginary powers. After a moment he started trying to push it but still failed. He tried kicking it, but his little paw got stuck in one of the holes and he ended up rolling down the alley.

You all stood like soldiers as Barborah coached the hell out of you all.

"Okay folks, I wanna see passion, I wanna see determination. I wanna see- Error. Error."

"...Things not breaking. Barney. What's going on?!" She demanded. "Uh, don't worry. I can fix it. (Bob the builderrrrr YES WE CAN) I think." He muttered. "Error. Error. Did I happen to mention: Error?" The machine said. (Ok ngl, that was pretty funny) logs walked over and easily fixed it. "And fixed." He smiled and Barney looked away.

Suddenly, pugsley rolled out on the conveyor belt. "Oh, geez. You ok little buddy?" You asked. "I- I'm fine. Don't worry." He said dizzily. "You! Short round! No bowling shoes, no bowling." Barborah glared. "But they don't have any that fit my little hind paws🥺." "I said- yeah, yeah, I heard what you said." He sighed, walking off.

"Poor pugsley." You thought and went to sit down.

While logs was teaching Barney, you sat on a nearby bench, scrolling mindlessly on your phone. "Y/N!" Courtney yelled, appearing in front of you. "FUCK- Ah, dammit Courtney, you scared the shit outta me. What's wrong?" You asked. "We've kinda got a situation." She muttered.

"Oh, god. How many are there?" You sighed. "It's not a gord. It's a monster!" She clung to you for dear life. She seemed to be genuinely scared. "Ok, ok. Calm down. Do you know where it is now?" You asked, rubbing her back. "I don't know! But it's here! And it's after me!" She buried her face in your chest, shaking, which really worried you. She usually wasn't this shaken up.

"Ok, calm down. Let's go tell the others. Maybe Norma knows something about this thing." You said and you started to get up but she stopped you. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I-I'll do it! You shouldn't worry about it too much." She smiled nervously and it hit you. She was embarrassed. You chuckled.

"Alright, but I'll be right here when you're done, okay?" You said and she nodded, teleporting over to Barney.

Suddenly, pugsley ran up. "I saw it! It's horrible!" Pugsley yelled and you jumped up. "What's that? Are you saying I have to stop bowling immediately and come help you? Oh, I guess I just have to make that sacrifice." Barney said rather loudly. Normally you would have made fun of him for something like this, but you were looking for any reason not to stop bowling too. (Like seriously I can't be the only one who hates bowling)

"What's the situation?" Barney whisperd and you heard crashing. You looked over at the kids play place and saw the shadow of a giant... hand? "Demons I take it?" Badyah sighed. "You can have my turn!" "And mine!" You and Norma yelled.

You all peeked over the side of the doorway to see a giant hand, rummaging through garbage left behind after a party. "What is that?" Barney asked. "Beats me. I've never seen it in any of my demon books." Norma said. "It's not a demon. It's a monster! Let's just kill it and pretend we never saw it, ok?" Courtney said. "Sounds like a plan." You shrugged, pulling out your switchblade. Norma grabbed your collar, pulling you back.

"No! That's not the way. Look, let me try again. This one might appreciate a handshake." Norma said as she began walking towards it. "She's gonna die." You muttered.

She accidentally stepped on a bag of chips and it made a loud pop sound. "OH SHIT!" You said a little too loudly. You immediately smacked a hand over your mouth.