Trust me part 3

You began hearing the screams and cries of your friends and family, and... your parents.

"No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." You say as you began running towards your house. You tried to get in, but there was some sort of invisible force field keeping you from getting to your yard.

The screams became louder as you began crying. "No!" You yelled punching and kicking at it. But your little four year old body could do no harm. Tears streamed down your cheeks as you realized there was nothing you could do. You let out a scream of pain and agony, as you fell to your knees.

After what felt like an eternity, you heard two familiar voices calling you. "Y/n? Y/n, it's ok! It's just your fears!" You could hear your brother say.

"You don't understand! It is real!" You screamed. "Y/n, look...what happened to your parents... isn't going to happen to us." Barney assured you, as Norma ran over and hugged you, and Barney was quick to join in.

After that reassurance, the screams and cries began to die down, until all you could hear was the soft crackling of a fire. You opened your eyes. You were 17 again. You sighed, wiping your tears away. "Thanks guys." You smiled, as the world around you began break, like glass, and you were back on the beach.

"We need to help pugsley!" Barney said as Norma grabbed the skull. "Quickly! Put your hand on it!" She demanded and you reluctantly obliged.

Suddenly, you were on the beach. But it was extremely windy. You all began looking around for pugsley until a giant vacuum came out of nowhere and started chasing you guys. You all ran like there was no tomorrow, when suddenly you spotted pugsley.

"There he is!" You yelled and everyone ran towards him. "Pugsley, it's not real, it's just your fears." Barney said as he reached out towards him. Turns out, it was temeluchus.

"Real?! Not real! Only mortals deal in absolutes! You three have been holding me back. Enough!" He grabbed the vacuum and started trying to suck all of you up. (Why does that sound so sus 💀)

Luckily, Norma was able to grab onto a tree, but you and Barney were hanging on by the teeth of the vacuum. "Norma! Help!" Barney yelled and Norma quickly ran over to help you two. "Pugsley, help!" She called

"Stop calling me that! My name is temeluchus!" He yelled as he threw a fireball at her. She was set aflame, and you and Barney were sucked up. "She can't help you now." Temeluchus laughed...and then the fire went off Norma. And she was just fine. "Oh." He said. (lol!)

"See? It's not real! This isn't you, pugsley, you would never put your friends in danger like this!" She said and temeluchus sighed as the vacuum switched off and you and Barney slid out the bottom.

"Cmon buddy. We need to go help the others. Cmon pugsley! You can do it! Break free! I know you've got it!" Barney cheered as pugsley was able to take back control. "Pugsley! Cmon boy!" Barney smiled as he jumped into his arms. The world around you began to break once again.

You immediately noticed Courtney (a damsel in distress! Lol) and ran over to her. "Hey that skull now!" You ordered as Norma ran over with it.

You were literally in hell. "Wow. This one is quite literal. I guess Courtney's scared of going home." "But getting home was her biggest wish. Why would she be scared?"

"Guys cmon!" You said as you noticed where Courtney was. You grabbed all of them and began dragging them down to her.

She noticed you and began laughing (help me dammit) before screaming, banging her fists against the box she was trapped in, before she began crying.

(I'm sorry I had to XD)

It was certainly a heartbreaking site. "Don't worry. I'm gonna get you outta there." You assured her, as you began punching it as hard as you could. You punched it so hard, your knuckles began to bleed. Blood trickled down your hands as it splattered all over the box.

"Y/n! Calm down!" "Don't hurt yourself!" Your friends said pulling you away from it.

"Guys wait! This is the fear world. If fear gives it power, what if we just don't let it get to us?" Barney pointed out. "Easier said then done."

Barney relaxed himself, and walked right through the box. You all did the same.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's all laugh at Courtney, afraid she'll never get home." Courtney pouted. (So adorable 🥺)

You embraced her. She tensed up and blushed, and everyone joined in. "It's ok" "you've got us now." "We'll never leave you." They assured her. "That's what I'm afraid of. Aww." She smiled as the world around you began to break.

You all got up and turned to look at harmony.