My super sweet 16 3

Hey guys! Before anything, shout out to @Ohmygoly for being the very first person to comment on my story! Thanks a billion dude!

On the second note, I did not put the pic at the top just to be weird. This is the cover of a new story I'm working on called ride or die.

It is a FNAF fanfic of my oc but I mostly did it so people could understand the FNAF timeline. I'm a bit of a FNAF expert if I do say so myself.

If you've been here awhile you probably saw that I announced this book earlier but it turns out I was wrong about a lot of stuff.

So I put in some hours to research, created theories, etc, etc. and now I'm gonna release it.

So it's coming very soon! Be sure to check it out.

Anyway, I'll shut up now and get on with the story.

While you were searching Courtney suddenly grabbed your hand and started dragging you somewhere but since you were much taller than her you ended up dragging her.

You walked down the hallway Courtney was leading you to but there was no blue Courtney anywhere to be seen.

That dumbass demon was there for some reason.

"Hey, hey! Look, it's the fun police!" He laughed. "Okay, dude, I don't see you having too much fun since you gotta hide out in here." You glared. "Yeah, to get away from you." He scoffed. "Oh, well I'm sorry I'm the life of the party and you can't handle it." You said and he rolled his eyes.

"Where did the blue me looking guy go?" Courtney asked. "Ugh. Did you see anyone, tony?" He turned to his eyeball friend who shook his... eye? I don't know.

"What? They were just here. You don't understand. I've never seen a demon with horns like mine. Maybe they'll know where I'm from. I gotta find them." She pleaded.

They stared at her before continuing their conversation. You rolled up your sleeves to beat the answer out of them but Courtney grabbed you and dragged you along.

"Come on. It's not worth it." She sighed.

~time skip~

After awhile of searching, Courtney began to lose hope. But you weren't. 💪

You spotted a blue tail in the crowd that looked similar to Courtney's.

You pointed it out to her and she grinned widely and ran over and started pulling on it.

"Hey! That tail cost 40,000 crones idiot!" Hox glared at her.

"Whoops. Sorry. Oh, what's the point?" She said sadly.

Hey. Let's go find somewhere to sit." You smiled softly.

You picked her up like a baby and she laid her head on your shoulder. You walked around for a little while, looking for somewhere to sit.

You suddenly spotted a couch no one was sitting on and you quickly went over before someone else got there first.

You sat down and sighed.

Courtney gazed into your e/c eyes and smiled. She took your hand in her own. She looked down at your Palmer flexion creases (sorry imma nerd) and started to trace her finger around them.

She sighed and placed them on her cheek. She smiled at the feeling of your warm hand on her cold scaly cheek.

She placed her head against your chest to hear your heartbeat. She wrapped her legs around your waist and started to drift off.

You were about to as well, when you suddenly noticed someone in the crowd who looked like a blue version of your girlfriend.

You started coughing on air and Courtney looked up at you like wtf. You tried to pull her off you but she whined and clung to you tighter. You groaned out of frustration.

"Courtney, is that who you were talking about?" You asked and she turned to look at what you were pointing at.

She gasped and jumped up, you following behind her.

When he was just a few feet away, she looked up at you nervously. You stopped and smiled, gesturing for her to go over to him.

She breathed deeply and confidently walked over to him.

She tapped on his shoulder and he turned to face her. She opened her mouth to say something to say something when all the lights turned off.

The doors burst open and what you guessed was an angel stood there.

"Hey, look, it's the fun police." That dumbass demon said and the angel zapped him and he disappeared.

"Scatter! It's the watcher!" Zillah said before she was zapped.

Everyone freaked out and started running in different directions.

You were pushed away from Courtney and the others by the crowd. And the watcher was zapping everyone which freaked you out.

Courtney was almost zapped but luckily you grabbed her and pulled her out of the way just in time. You noticed her blue twin and tried to grab him but he was zapped before you could.

You grabbed Courtney and pulled her over to a table. You pushed it over on its side and pulled out a dagger and pistol that you had brought just in case you had to kill anybody.

"Uh, y/n? Why do you have those?" Courtney asked, concerned. "Don't tell the others, okay?" You said and she nodded.

He suddenly zapped az.

You cocked your gun and aimed it towards the watchers head.

"Don't! He's an angel! It won't work!" Courtney whispered pulling your hand down.

You got scared and pulled the trigger. It shot the floor and you covered your ears which were now ringing.

The watcher stood in front of you and zapped at Courtney. You jumped in front of her just in time and ended up being zapped.

You prepared to die but we're instead faced by something much much worse. A lecture from fingers.

"I didn't want them to send the watcher.  I thought you could handle the situation, but you obviously couldn't. You were supposed to put a stop to the party, not be the life and soul of it. Ive tried to teach you about the dangers of demonism, but it looks like you just don't listen!" Fingers ranted and went away.

"No! Fingers, come back! We're sorry." Pugsley pleaded. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You know best. Let's see you try and do this all on your own." He said and the elevator doors dinged.

You all looked at the elevator to see Norma.

"Dammit Norma I thought you died!" You sighed with relief.

Badyah suddenly ran up to her.

"Psst. I lost you back there. Does this mean you were off having a fun time with Zagan? Eh? Eh?" She nudged her.

"Uh, maybe. I'm not sure she's my type. Being dead and all that. (Norma, if you don't want her, I'm sure @The_Female_King will take her 🤣) But mostly, I'm just not ready for anything with anyone right now."

"I pushed you too soon, didn't I? I just knew when you said things were fine, they weren't... and I wanted us to be friends again." Badyah said sadly.

"We are friends badyah. And we'll always be friends." Norma smiled softly.

"Good! Then I can make plans for tomorrow! Maybe before work or after work, or-"

"But I need space. And you've been all over me trying to make me feel better. And right now, that's just something you can't do." She explained.

"What... what are you saying?"

She walked up to Barborah.

"Barborah? I quit."