Halloween

"You almost ready?" Courtney banged on the door. "Yes, Courtney! Wait a second! God!" You rolled your eyes. This would have to be the fifteenth time she came banging on the door.

You were dressing up as Tiffany for Halloween.

You were surprising her with a costume of her own

(I had to go into the toddler's sections to find one that looked like would fit her💀💀💀💀)

"Okay, I'm coming out now!" You called. "Okay!" She sounded to very excited.

You walked out and her eyes widened, and she smirked.

"You look sexy. Why?!" She yelled. "Courtney, this is the one night of the year girls can dress like whores and not be shamed. I'm taking my chance." You placed your hands on your hips.

"Fair enough. So, where's my costume?" She grinned happily.

"Right here!" You smiled, pulling out the costume. She gasped, taking it from you.

"No way! Who is this?" She asked and you choked on air. "What did you just say? Uh, uh. No. We cannot have that. As soon as we get back from trick or treating, we're having a Chucky movie marathon." You announced.

"Cool! Let's go! I need candy!" She yelled, slipping on the costume and running towards the door.

*gasp* "y/n, you look so pretty!" Pugsley complimented, who was dressed as Dumbledore.

"Who are you trying to impress?" Barney asked jokingly, who was dressed as Bob Ross.

"No one. I already know you're impressed." You smirked and he chuckled.

"Hurry up! Everyone is gonna get the good candy before us." Norma rolled her eyes. She was dressed as Pauline Phoenix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone had left their bowl of candy on the porch with a sign that said "Take One". (I FIXED IT YALL CAN STOP COMMENTING NOW >:[[[[[)

Barney and pugsley took one, Norma took two, you and Courtney raided the hell out of that poor bowl.

"Move! Quit taking all of it!" She shoved you. "Bitch!" You shoved her aside and poured the rest of the candy into your bag.

"Hey!" She chased after you as you laughed. And all the while, Barney, Norma, and pugsley looked at you two wondering what they were doing with their lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You dumped all your candy out and stared at each other intimately.

I'll trade you the butter finger for that Reese's cup." You offered. Norma handed it to you.

You looked over at Barney who had a king sized Hershey bar. Your mouth gaped open in shock.

"Anything you want, I got it. What's it gonna take, baby brother?" You asked. "Two bags of peanut clusters, and throw in a licorice whip." He smirked. "Okay, you psycho." You handed them to him and he smiled, handing you the candy bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat down with Courtney, who seemed very excited, while chomping away on her candy. You glanced over at the clock. It was 12:42 am. Barney and pugsley were already asleep and Norma left awhile ago.

You switched on the first movie as it began playing. She did good for awhile, and seemed to like the movies a lot. Every time a movie ended she said "MORE MOVIE."

But as the movies progressed, the kills got bloodier and bloodier. She gasped, watching as they squeezed the man's head right off. Blood spewed and poured out of his open wound as his head rolled across the floor.

Her little heart's heartbeat quickened. Her eyes widened as she breathed heavily. You glanced down at her and she whimpered.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong, baby?" You asked, pausing the movie. "This is... kinda bloody." She whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think it would scare you. I can turn it off if you want." You offered, tucking her under your arm. She clung to you, as if she was scared for her life.

"No, no. I want to finish it. But, don't let go." She face flushed pink and you chuckled.

By the seventh movie, she was fast asleep. You looked over at the clock. 4:44.

You picked her up and carried her to your room and placed her in your bed. You kissed her forehead and covered her up.

You laid next to her, holding her close.