Night of the living kids 3

You, Barney, and Patrick found a hiding place, and now you were all sitting in a awkward silence.

"Why didn't you text back?" Patrick glanced up the two of you. "We did? I mean we didn't... we didn't know what to say." Barney explained. "How about happy birthday?" He glared. "We were gonna, but then... ugh! It's complicated." You squeezed your eyes shut. "Happy birthday?" Barney smiled weakly.

"You left me!" Patrick exclaimed. "No! No, never! I left... everything. Mom and dad say they except me, but then at dinner with Grammy gram, they just let her say all that stuff to me, and acted like it wasn't even happening... I felt invisible." He said sadly, and you put a hand on his shoulder. "And if they don't support my baby brother, I don't wanna be around them either." You said.

"Mom will pick me up in the morning. Come home you guys." Patrick pleaded. You looked over at Barney. It was his call. "I... I can't."

Suddenly, you heard Patrick. You looked over to see him being dragged out by the night hag.

"PATRICK!" You both yelled. You wasted no time jumping onto the night hags hand. Barney began shaking her hand violently. You bit down hard, tearing bits of flesh out of her hand. The taste was worse than death itself, and it tasted like soft-boiled Fetal duck. You gagged, spitting the remaining bits of flesh out of your mouth, as a black liquid began oozing from your mouth, most likely her blood. You wiped it on your costume, and it began seeping from the wound.

The creature screeched in pain as it dropped Patrick. Luckily, into a ball pit.

When he crawled out, he noticed you and Barney sitting there silently. "Barney? Y/n?" Patrick walked up to the two of you.

You both slowly lifted your hoods off revealing that you too, had become a mindless sleep zombie. 😔

You began growling as Patrick backed up. "Barney! Y/n! It's me! (Golden Freddy) Your brother!" He said as he held Mr. Max out in front of him. But Barney grabbed it him ripping it up. You even started to fight over it like angry dogs.

When you finally finished your little puppy fight, Patrick was already running. You started chasing after him as all the other demon kids joined in.

He began climbing climbing up the rope net thingy and you all climbing up after him.

"Patrick! Over here!" Pugsley called across an even Bigger ball pit and Patrick wasted no time jumping in and swimming for his life, as you all jumped in after him.

"Cmon Patrick! Faster! Pretend like you're being chased by dinosaurs because you are!" Pugsley howled. (pun intended)

Just before you got ahold of him, pugsley was able to pull him out just in time. Obviously though, this didn't stop you.

As you all crawled out, Patrick smacked Norma on the head with a pool noodle. You all sorta just sat there until Norma started screeching like a banshee.

Patrick dropped the pool noodle and they both took off running. You all chased him until he reached the top where the night hag stood. They turned to run the other way, but all you zombie kids stood there.

Suddenly, Courtney appeared.

"What? Shes still here? Oh, you guys are terrible at this! Anyways, bye!" She smiled disappearing AGAIN.

"Wait, help us!" Patrick shouted and she reappeared. "Ok. Quick, pugsley! Gimme your eyes!" She yelled. "What? No!" He glared. "Eh, fair enough." Sh shrugged as she opened her mouth in that unnaturally wide way, (that you love) and began digging down her throat.

"Well, I'm out of wolf bones, so it looks like we're dead." She said before her face lit up. "Oh, wait! Why don't we use your magic?" She smirked. "But I don't know how! I haven't finished the- he was cut off by Patrick screaming while the night hag sucked the sleep out of him.