The Phantom of the Theme Park 2

Don't be alarmed! It's not a monster. It's my chicken after being in the rain.

You, Barney, and pugsley all bust through the mansion doors to see Courtney by the elevator with a suitcase.

"Well, well. If it isn't the humans and dogs only club." She smirked. "Courtney we're sorry. We need your help." Pugsley panted. "Too late. I got a new best friend. Someone who's actually helping me get home." She grinned slyly. "Bitch what the hell do you think I was doing in your room every night?!" You wanted to say, but decided not to for obvious reasons. "What friend? Whats going on Courtney?" Barney asked.

Courtney: "🎵My heart is hell bound
Cmon I gotta goooooo
I don't belong here
You know I'm meant belooowwww🎵"

Barney: "🎵Hey Courtney
Hey buddy 🎵"

Pugsley:"🎵You're gonna make me sad bark
HOOOOOWWWWLLLL🎵"

Y/n: "🎵Just because you find that life's not fair it doesn't mean that you just have to grin and bear it
If you just take it on the chin and wear it
You might as well be saying you think that it's okay
And that's not right
And if it's not right
You have to put it riigghhtt🎵"

(Btw I did take those lyrics from another song you must be CRAZY if you think I'm gonna write a whole ass verse just for a fan fic)

Courtney:"🎵 But nobody else is gonna put it right for me
Nobody but me is gonna change my story
It's over now
It's oveerrr
Phantom ooooffffff (phantom ooofff)
The theeeeemmmmeeeeee park

(Literal goosebumps when she sang that part bro i love her so much!)

"Greetings y'all. I know. I look amazing. I'm a whole new Ḿ̸̮͖̏̋é̷̖." Pauline said as she turned greenish for a moment.

"Dude. Norma did it!" You say excitedly. "Mm mm. Don't you dare use my middle name. Guards, take these traitors to the dungeon!" Pauline said as josh and logs began approaching you. Pugsley used his powers to tie them up.

"Quick, Barney! I can't hold them long!" Pugsley said as Barney began pulling at his pocket. "Stupid skinny jeans! Ah!" He said. "I told you to wear baggy jeans idiot!" You said annoyed as he finally pulled his phone out.

"Say cheese." He smirked like an idiot and held up his phone to Pauline. Courtney suddenly appeared in front of his phone and you felt someone grab you from behind.

"Let go of me!" You yelled, trying to hit the person but you couldn't reach them. You noticed josh grabbing your brother.

"HEY!!! DONT HURT HIM!" You yelled, fighting for your will to be free. But DAMN logs is surprisingly strong.

Courtney took Barney's phone and handed it to Pauline. Take these three away. Oh! And you might wanna cuff that one. She seems feisty. Let's go red." Pauline said. "Courtney..." you said sadly. She looked at you sadly before following Pauline.

~time skip~

"Sorry Barney. I don't wanna do this." Logs said as he locked the door. "Then don't!" "I don't wanna lose my job. That's Pauline Phoenix. I don't wanna get on her bad side." Logs said. "She's all bad side!" Pugsley glared.

"Y/n, do you think you can bust down the door?" Barney asked. "Does it look like I can do anything right now?!" You glared as you gestured to your hand cuffed wrists.

"Ok, ok. Pugsley, could you break the lock with your powers?" Barney asked and he shook his head. "Too much magic. And every time I use it, I can feel him coming B̸̮̼͍̠͙͇̑͑Á̶̙̟̱͎̮͎̿Ć̸̨̠̽͐͒͌K̶̡͉̠̉̒͝͠!"

He shook his head, knocking himself out of it. "Can't you talk to logs? Butter him up? Have a little flirt?" You smirked and his whole face turned red. "Shhh! He'll hear you!" He shushed you. "You do like him, don't you?" Pugsley questioned. "Yeah, but logs thinks I'm a traitor now so..." "A bit more of a challenge but still objectively a dream boat?" You say, batting your eyelashes. "No. No..."

~after the song~
(Bitch you must be CRAZY if you think I'm gonna write a whole ass song for no damn reason)

"Did you say something Barney?" Logs asked and Barney blushed. "Go ahead." "You got this." You and pugsley cheered Barney on.

"Logs Pauline is abducting impersonators she abducted Jennifer Swan and she's gonna do it again this whole comeback show is an a scam she locked us up because we found out I swear also you're really cute wanna go see a movie or something?" Barney giggled nervously and you and pugsley face palmed.

"I knew it!" Logs grinned. "About Pauline?" Barney questioned. "No, that you wanted to ask me out! I've been tryna ask you out all summer." Logs blushed. "I've been tryna ask you out all summer!" Barney smiled. "Really?" "Yeah!"

"Ok, lovebirds, get a room. But before you do that, get us out!" You said.

"Oh, right. Lemme get that for you." Logs said as he unlocked the door. You started to walk out, but logs stopped you.

"Oh. Lemme get those for you." He said as he began to fumble with his keys. "That's ok." You giggled as you handed the cuffs to him.

"First of all, how long have you had those off, second of all, where'd you learn to do that?" Logs asked.

"Do you really think that any of that matters?" You asked as you patted his back and walked off.

~time skip~

"Ok,  now we just have to find Courtney- wait, no. No, no, no, no, no. I can't do that." You said, stopping in place.

"We need you y/n. If anyone can convince Courtney to come back with us, it's you." Pugsley said.

"But s-she probably hates me now! I can't face that! I just...

(Song you sang)

"You better now?" Barney asked and you nodded. You all ran to find Courtney.