Surprise part two

Courtney's pov

I watched in pure excitement as they welded together mine and y/n's rings.

I squealed in pure delight as they handed them to me. They were really hot still, but it's not like I cared.

"Ok, now I just need to get her to the park and she'll be mine forever!" I laughed evily. 😈😈😈😈

"Y/n, sweetie? Honey? Love of my life?" I grinned walking over to her. "Is there a chance I could take you on a little stroll through the park?"

"What do you want?" She glared. I gasped dramatically.

"Well, geez! Can't a fallen angel take her girlfriend on a date without being antagonized?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ok! Let's go." She sighed, grinning.

"Ha, ha! Yay!"

~time skip~

We were walking in the middle of the park when I grabbed her hand and brought her over to the fountain.

"Courtney, what are you doing?" She huffed, rolling her eyes.

I took a deep breath and backed up, palming the ring case in my pocket.

"Y/n, you are the most beautiful, coolest human I've ever met. You changed my perspective on humanity. And, I would be honored if you'd be with me for the rest of your life. Make me the happiest fallen angel in the multiverse and marry me?"

I pulled out the box and opened it, getting on my knee. Yknow, classy. According to human tradition at least. Yeah, I did my research to make sure this was perfect.

Her eyes widened as she froze. A little tear formed in her eye and slipped down her cheek. Oh, crap. Did I mess up?

She suddenly picked me up and smashed her lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but I soon melted into her touch.

She pulled away and laughed, nodding.

"Yes. Yes!"

I grinned and hugged her. I think I squealed like a child but I don't care.

I could hear people cheering and clapping for us as I slipped down from her grasp.

"Oh, shit. Barney's gonna kill us for not waiting for him to get back." She suddenly realized.

"Yeah, he is, isn't he?" I chuckled and she joined in.