Sfw alphabet

I have writers block rn I LITERALLY HAD AN IDEA FOR HOW I WOULD CONTINUE THE STORY BUT MY DUMBASS FORGOT BC I WASNT UPDATING AS MUCH

so if there's anything you wanna see in future chapters pls let me know 😊

A=Affectionate

She's very affectionate in private, she loves being very close to you, she does have some separation anxiety but she'd never admit it.

She's embarrassed and insecure about it, but she really keeps it all pushed down since she feels there's a certain complexion she has to keep up. Sassy demon, that's all there was to her.

Because of this, she's not as affectionate in public. Don't get me wrong, she loves to show you off, but she only goes so far, especially when she's in a certain mood, and she is very moody and always having mood swings so you never really know.

Most she will do, she'll kiss you, hold your hand, ride on your back, hug you, lil cuddles but nothing much more. But when she's in one of her moods she'll wanna stay distant and be snappy if you try to get near her, she's annoyed very easily.

But when you're alone, LOTS of cuddles and kisses, she needs to be very close.

B=Best friend

I'm gonna be honest, she'd be more comfortable in a best friend relationship. It's not that she doesn't have feelings for you, she does, she's just never been in any kind of romantic relationship before, but she's brave enough to try it and commit.

That being said, lots more jokes and insults. Kinda like her relationship with Norma, lots of goofing around and just being dumb.

C=Cuddles

She loves cuddles, but like I said, only when you're alone. The most she'll do in public is sit in your lap, and that's a maybe.

But when you're alone, she's all over you. Climbing up your shoulders, hugging your legs, smushing her face in your chest. It's just comforting for her.

She loves to wrap her arms and legs around you and just be engulfed in your warmth, feeling your hands warm her up cuz she's cold blooded, its so comforting for her.

Domestic

Haha, what's that mean?

At first, she was not the type to settle down, she just wanted it the way it was. She liked it the way it was, just all over the place at the amusement park every day, crazy stuff happening every day.

However, she realized you specifically were special to her after she realized how important she was to you and your were to her. She wanted to stay with you till you died, so she went and studied (her exact search history) how to make a human stay with you forever.

She found out about marriage, she already knew what it was but started looking for the most elaborate out of pocket proposals you have ever seen.

Thankfully she asked Barney about him and logs and got way better advice than the internet lol but Barney was visibily confused with her questions.

BUT THANKFULLY the proposal turned out fine and she was happy to move in with you after that.

She was sad to leave the amusement park and hesitant since it was the only home she'd really ever known, but she was even more excited to start a life with you.

But kids... That's a whole other ballpark.

She did NOT want them at all when you first mentioned starting a family, she hated the idea. She wasn't a huge fan of kids, not that she hated them, but raising one wasn't on her to do list.