The Pauline Phoenix experience

You and your Brother walked over to your sister (aka Norma) who was staring out the window. You tapped on her shoulder and she jumped, turning to the two of you.

*le gasp* "Reginald! Josephine!" She yelled turning to face you two.

(Your night gown)

(Your hair)

(Don't worry! I didn't forget about my curly haired girlies

(Don't worry! I didn't forget about my curly haired girlies. Ok, but is this girl deadass hot, or am I just a simp 💀)

"My darling sister! Why are you awake at this late hour?" You asked. "Yes! A beautiful young woman such as yourself should be tucked up in her boudoir as soon as the night cockerel has sungeth his sweet lullaby." Your brother agreed. (Ok, but can anyone translate what he just said cuz I deadass have no fucking clue💀)

"Indeed. Wouldn't you agree, uncle?" You said, turning to face your uncle (aka pugsley)

"It is not for me to agree or disagree with the choices of man, for I am something beyond humanity now. And when the full moon emerges from the clouds outside, you'll see. You'll all see. Even Mildred will see!" He yelled as the maid (aka Courtney) woke up from the couch.

As your cousin, Gale (aka baby Pauline) walked down the stairs.

"Cousin Patience!" She called to Norma- I mean Patience.

"Cousin Gale! It is far past your bedtime." Patience said. "Forgive me but I had such awful night horrors. Visions of witches, gargoyles and communists! Oh my ghosts, Patience. Something is wrong."

She looked over at all of you.

"One of you, all of you you're not meant to be here." She glared. "Now, now back to bed with you." Patience said as Mildred walked over.

"All right, dear, let me fetch you some bubbly milk, and I'll see you back to your slumber." Mildred.

"This wrong. You're not supposed to be here. All of you, you're not supposed to be here!" She yelled as Mildred dragged her upstairs.

Suddenly, there was a loud crack of thunder, which knocked pugsley back into reality. He gasped.

"Barney, y/n! I told you guys to stop dressing me up when I go to sleep." He glared. "Dressing you up?" You questioned. "And who is this "Barney" you speak of?" Reginald asked and you began walking away.

"Wha- Guys! Wake up! He said as he ran over and bit Barney's ankle.

"Ow! Pugsley, what the heck?! Wait, why are you in black and white? Why is... everything in black and white?" Barney asked, looking around.

"Hmmm, I think we're in the tv." Pugsley concluded. "In the tv? But this doesn't look like Pauline's insurance commercial."

"I just put the young madam back to sleep." Mildred said. "Thank you Mildred. Now, go polish all the silver in the house." Patience said. "Ugh. Again?" Mildred raised her eyebrow as the three of you walked upstairs.

"Y/n! Norma! How do we get home?." He looked over at the wall which was complete static.

"What is that... Who... Who are they?" He asked, pointing to you, my dear friends.

"Ooh, you redecorated! Love the statement wall." Pugsley grinned. "No, pugsley. That's the fourth wall. Maybe that's the exit?" He poked his finger at it, but his arm was completely sucked in.

He tried with all his might to pull himself free, only to get completely sucked in.

He was suddenly in another Pauline movie. Pauline as the queen, Norma as the king, and pugsley as the joker.

"Ugh! There's a reason they don't make clothes outta metal." Barney said as he pulled a knight helmet off his head.

"I am not an unreasonable queen. Despite what my many enemies may tell you but they can't. Because they're all dead." Pauline said in a HORRIBLE British accent.

"Pfft. She never really got the hang of that accent, did she?" Barney chuckled and she slammed her fist down.

"Silence! If you can defeat sir, spheroid in battle, you can have my daughters hand." She said, gesturing to princess Courtney😍

"I am not a prize to be won!... Unless your hot. Or rich. Or hot and rich!" She grinned. (Honey, ain't no such thing 😔✋🏾)

Pauline snapped her fingers, and this huge knight walked through the door. Barney whimpered, staring up at them.

They lifted off their helmet and it was... y/n?

"Wha- y/n?" Barney said confused. "That's sir Spheroid to you, swine!" You said as you put your helmet back on. You did a battle cry and ran at him with your sword, slicing everything in your path.

"Oh, what fun!" Pauline said as she clapped her hands.

"Dodge the sword!" Pugsley yelled. "Thanks for the tip, pugsley! We gotta find a way to change the channel." Barney said.

You lifted up your sword to chop his head off, but only ended up slicing the tip of his hair.

"M-my hair! My beautiful hair!" Barney said as he fell backwards into another screen and you did another battle cry, jumping in after him.

"No! My hot and rich suitor! Come baaacckkk!" Courtney yelled as she jumped in the tv after you.