The Pauline Phoenix experience 2

You, an innocent bystander sat at the bar, doing drugs.

(Your outfit)

"Huh? Oh. Dynamite Dorris. This is like the only Pauline Phoenix movie I know." Barney smiled.

"You be saying something Justifet Jones?"

"Oh. Hey Pauline. I was just saying I love this movie." Barney said.

"Y̵͍̮̝̤̮̐̎͗̍͝o̸̼̺̖͗̉̃ů̵̘̙̜͌ ̸̱͈̳̻͑̓͐̔͝b̵̪̣̟̖͛̔ḗ̷̛̦̰͜ ̵̨̭̲̲̍̕̚͠s̴͙̝̻̝̐͋͝a̶̛̜͍̬̤͙̅̚y̸̳̍̐ͅỉ̶͜n̸̲̅͋̏g̷̢̜͕̭͖̾ ̷̨̟̭̕͘̚͝s̴̭̙̬̣͎̽͂́̄o̶͎̫̞̒̆̏̏͘m̷̧̯̽̕ͅe̷͔̝͓̺͎̐̀̋̀t̸͚̹͉̋̀̈́̊͘ḧ̷̝͉̤͍́i̵͎̔̏n̸̼͕̙̺̑ǧ̴̻͎̤̓,̷̹̲̘́̋̈́̋̚͜ ̸̧̻̟͌̚J̴̺͝u̴̡̠̪͗̀͂̈́s̸̙̘͔͌̂̀̄̚t̷̠͕͈̗̀̅̒̃̿i̵̟̤̾f̷͎̾́̌e̷͍̱̳͕̻̅͑̋́͐r̵̹̝̿͠ ̶̧̮͉͈̔J̸̨̻̞̮͎̈ő̵̜̎͘n̴͕̼̦͖̩͋͌́͝è̶̺̇̀̄́s̶̨͚̀̔̚?̶̺̃̀͒̚"

"Creepy. Wait, if I play along to the end of the movie, then maybe I can find a way out." He muttered before turning to face Pauline.

"Y̷̲͊ȯ̷̩u̷̞̇ ̷̟͐b̶͓̿ė̶͎ ̸̻͒s̵̠͘a̶͔͆y̶̧̚į̴̔ñ̸̦ḡ̷̞ ̴̣̽s̷̲̔ö̸̧́m̵̲͗e̸̺̍t̵͚̐ḫ̵̆i̵͕̅n̴̗̕g̵̟͂,̷͚̉ ̶̗̏J̵̱̆ũ̵͙s̴̬͒t̸͙̀i̵͋ͅf̷̮́e̸̥͌r̴̲̍ ̴̻̿J̵͔̀ȏ̷̝n̶̜̿e̸̺͝s̸̱̕?̵͎͘"

"I ain't got nothing to say to the like of you, Dorris. You've got some nerve showing your pretty little face around here. As those mountains are my witness, I will put you away some day." He said in a western accent before turning away.

"Woah! I am so good at this! Now if I remember correctly, the fist person she kills is the sheriff." He muttered.

"Hey, sheriff! You ready to order?" The bar tender aka Courtney called and Barney looked down to see his sheriff badge.

Suddenly, Norma walked through the door.

"Well, well. Alligator Anderson." Pauline glared. "Alligator Anderson." The bartender's eyes widened. "Alligator Anderson." You cowered in fear. "Alligator Anderson?" Barney said confused.

"So you found me, alligator." Pauline said. "You came to my bar. You wanted to be found." Norma said.

"Now, there's to be no fighting in my bar or you'll both be out on your behinds." The bartender threatened, but they ain't listening, so you did the only logical thing in this situation. Hid behind the counter.

"STOP!!!!" Barney yelled as Norma pulled her trigger.

Everyone froze. Barney waited to be dead, but nothing happened.

"Oh, right. Blanks. It's just a movie." He sighed with relief and started being all dramatic.

"Oh! Well I'll be! That sure is some sharp shooting ladies. Lemme just go fetch my tombstone." He said as he grabbed Norma and dragged her out the door.

"Cmon, we have to help the others." He said. "I'll get that dynamite Dorris if it's the last thing I do!" She declared, running back in.

You and Courtney walked up to him.

"Hey, why you be acting so foolish, like just-" Barney smacked her on the head, knocking her back into reality.

"Courtney, cmon! We have to help the others." Barney said. "But things are just getting good in there!" Courtney whined.

"Oh my god you've driven the bar tender mad!" You said, wide eyed. Barney reached up to smack you in the face, but Courtney stopped him. "Hang on! I got this." She smirked as she leapt up and kissed you.

Barney grinned from ear to ear as you rubbed your head.

"What the hell just happened?" You muttered. "Courtney just- tell her, and I will personally see to it that you don't wake up tomorrow." Courtney smiled casually. "What?" You asked. "Nothing!" They both said.

"Wait, where's pugsley?" You asked. "Here. Please don't laugh." (I died from laughing so hard)

Of course you all burst out laughing.

"It's not funny. I'm scared of heights." He said sadly as you all continued to laugh.

Suddenly, Norma rolled out the building she shot twice before going to take cover.

Barney looked out in the distance to see that the horizon was static-y.

"That's the way out!" He concluded as he hopped onto pugsley. "Woah, woah! Hey! Who said you could-" He was cut off by a gunshot as you climbed on behind Barney.

"Wait, what about Norma?" Pugsley asked as Courtney appeared behind you.

"She's having the time of her life! Go!" She yelled, smacking his butt, and you're off!

It was pretty romantic, if you could say so yourself. Courtney clung to you, resting her head on your back as she wrapped her arms around your waist. You could feel your face heating up.

You rode off and ended up a patient in a coma.

"Previously, on doctor love~ The narrator slurred. Pugsley looked around, confused, before noticing Norma asleep in front of him.

"Huh? Norma, wake up!" He said, shaking her rapidly. "Wake up my patients? Dr. Reverend Harvard, you may be a doctor, and a reverend, and a world famous tightrope Walker, but I cannot let my feelings for you interfere with my job. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to perform emergency surgery on an astronaut who is also my Ex twin." (How does that even work tho 💀) she kissed his cheek and walked towards the door. "Why can I cure every heart, except my own?" She said all sad like and walked out.

"Why did I have to get this role." Pugsley muttered, wiping the lipstick stain off his cheek. "Wanna trade?" Norma asked, suddenly sitting up, causing pugsley to become scared.

"Norma! You're awake! I mean double awake!" Pugsley said wide eyed. "Uhhh, oh! The bright lights! I feel myself fading away... again! Back to my seven... year... long... coma." She said over dramatically and pretended to fall back into a coma.

"That is terrible acting. Norma! You know you're on tv?! Since when?!" Pugsley demanded and she sighed, sitting up. "Since dead end. I figured it out. I figured it out straight away." She admitted.

"What?! But you tried to kill me!" Barney yelled.

"You don't understand!" She yelled back as she she ran out the door.

You jumped out of bed to help.

"Courtney, cmon!" Barney called. "Aww, but I like it here. They have great snacks." She smiled, sucking medicine from a tube.

"CMON!" Barney yelled as you all ran after Norma.

Finally! Holy shit! That took me forever to finish!