Trust me part 4

(I can't get over how cute she looks in this artists style sfbjjdfngnkkfdnxdlbvg)

"You. Who are you?" Norma demanded, and he smiled. "I'm harmony." He said, as he flipped his hair out of his face, revealing a disgusting eye. You all gagged. "Ok, what are you? You're a demon aren't you?" Norma glared. "Perhaps. And I'm on a strictly all fear diet at the moment. Humans are riddled with it, so I thought this would be my best place to stop for brunch. It is my cheat day after all." "What kind of name for a demon is harmony?" Barney questioned. "No, no. It's harm-many. HARM MANY. "Because of how many people I harm." He chuckled. "Ah yes. How original." You mutter, and he glared at you.

"Oh well. It doesn't matter. The main thing is this." He said as he began mutating right before your eyes.

"Demon enough for you? This form used to be enough to bring my victims fear to the surface, but you kids and your horror movies. I've had to up my game. Now it's your turn Norma. You managed to get your friends out of there fear worlds, but can you deal with your own?" He smirked. "Yes. I. Can." "Excellent! They were just an appetizer, you will be a banquet!" He declared and Norma glared up at him. "Oh yeah? Well, if I go in you let everyone else out." She demanded and he laughed. "Deal." "No Norma, wait no!" You all yelled trying to warn her, but it was too late.

She started off strong, but soon she began getting nervous. Tears began filling her eyes. You all raised your hands, to join her in the fear world. "Oh there's nothing you can do. Her fears are too strong." Harmony said, but obviously, we ain't gonna listen to that bitch.🤪

"Remember norma, it's just your fears." "You can fight it." You all reassured her. "You don't understand! My fear world is the REAL world!" She yelled.

Suddenly the skull began to crack. "What? That's impossible!" Harmony yelled. Norma noticed this. She wiped her tears away, and began channeling her fears.

The skull began to crack more and more, and harmony started to swell up, until finally... they both exploded. "Whoa, you had so much fear that he exploded?!" "Well that's one way of doing it." Courtney shrugged.

Wow, bet that was hard for him to digest." You grinned and everyone looked at you like "seriously." "What? Cmon, that joke couldn't have left a bad taste in your mouth." You smirked, and they shook their heads.

~time skip~

"I had no idea that's what you were going through. Your fears are so intense." Barney said and you nodded. "Yeah, my fear seems so stupid now." You look down, feeling like an idiot.

"What? No! I had no idea that's what you'd been through. I'm sorry if i said anything to offend you." She rubbed her arm. "Oh no! You're fine." You assured her, and she smiled sympathetically, turning to Barney. "And your grandma was terrifying, I totally get it." "I'm not scared of my grandma... I'm scared my parents don't have my back." He sighed.

"Well, I do." She smiles, and he returns it. "Same- baby steps!"

~time skip~

You finally got to swim, but after awhile, you tired yourself out. You walked over to a shaded spot where Courtney was relaxing. You went and sat next to her and for some reason, you couldn't keep your eyes off her.

After a moment, you decided to make a move. Courtney didn't seem like the type to be won over with flowers or something like that, so...

"Baby steps." You thought as you slowly began scooting closer to her. You made sure u were moving at the slowest speed possible. But SOMEHOW she noticed.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" You thought and acted like you weren't paying attention. She stared at you for a moment before looking away. Then she started moving towards you.

You could feel your face heat up as she leaned against your shoulder. You tried to act casual as you wrapped your arm around her. Barney and pugsley came to sit with you two.

"Norma!" Barney called as she walked over.

"I know how this is gonna sound, but this job is my dream come true. I can deal with the job, I can even deal with the demons." "Oh, well, I'm glad to here it." Courtney smiled, lifting up her sunglasses to her forehead and Norma chuckled. "In fact, I think I'm pretty good at it. But, it's all this that I find hard. People are funny, not haha funny just... they don't make sense. And... half the time I don't either. What I'm trying to say is... I'm glad I've got you guys." We all smiled.

"Four. Oh, Norma watch out!" Logs yelled as a ball flew right towards her." "Norma!" Pugsley yelled as he held his paws up, the ball went still in mid air. You all stared up in shock. "Awesome." Courtney laughed.