Wait time: 22 minutes 3

A pumpkin I carved a few years ago. Btw, I'm just gonna start showing random pictures from my camera roll.

Courtney was chomping away on something, which low key scared you.

"What's she doing?" Pugsley asked. "Either she found some food, or logs is getting a lot more than he bargained for." Norma said, causing you to cringe, and become a little jealous. Obviously you knew he and Courtney weren't making out, but just the thought of that made you upset.

"Enough! I won't let her ruin this for Barney! Y/n, catch! Wow, that sounds weird coming from me." Pugsley said.

"Wait what?" You say as the book landed in your hands. "Fuck.😃"

You were mid way eating a hairbrush. You could feel the acid rising up your throat. "Oh,shit." You bent over the railings and puked into the pool of blood.

"What is happening here?" The lady behind you asked. You looked over at logs.

"Oh, shit. He's looking at me like I'm stupid. Fuck, what do I do? What do I do? Small talk! Yeah, small talk always works!" You thought.

"Ok, so do you have any siblings?" You asked. "In my day, we just asked people what their signs were." The lady said.

"Oh, Capricorn! I actually just got my charts done." Logs said. (He is such an Capricorn tho) "Oh, cool! I'm a y/s- I mean Pisces!" You chuckled nervously. "Well, at least they're compatible." You thought. (Also, comment below what you think Courtney's sign is. I think Leo.)

Sooo, do you have any siblings? I have two. My sister, y/n. You already know her. And I also have a brother. Patrick. It was actually his birthday last week- wait, the kid at the party? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked. "Fuuuucck." "Uh, family tradition! We don't acknowledge each other's birthdays. Far to schmaltzy. Your turn." "Uh, I have a sister." He said. "Me too!" You smiled, remembering your Barney's sister. "Yeah, you just said that." "Fuck. I did, didn't I? Shit, Guttman. Get it together. Shit. He's waiting for me to say something." "Uhh, I was testing you... and you passed!" You started imitating a little trumpet, and you managed to get a laugh out of him.

Suddenly, you were in a place that looked like the line but it was dark and quiet. You ran around looking for anyone when you spotted Norma.

"Norma!" You called running over to her. Y/n! Uh, do you know where we are?" She asked. "I don't know... wait. What if we're in the upside down?!" You asked, eyes going wide. "Upside down?" Was this girl serious? "Upside down? Yknow, stranger things?" You say. "Does it have Pauline in it?" "Uh, no..." "then it's not worth my time." She smiled. You were about to attack her when you heard a familiar voice call your names.

"Y/n! Norma!" It was Barney. "Barney!" You and Norma said in unison. "Thank goodness you're here. Uh, I think we're dead. So actually, I'm really sorry you guys are here." He said. "We're not dead. We're just not in our bodies." You explained. "That sounds dead." "No, it's just that Courtney is possessing me." Norma said casually. *le gasp* "That's terrible!" "To be fair, I was possessing you." You smiled nervously. "Wait so you mean you all possessed?!" "Norma didn't. And I don't know why you're complaining. You literally..." You trailed off noticing a girl walk by.

"Pauline? Pauline!" Norma whispered, running over to her. The girl turned to look at her. "Wait. You're not Pauline... you're Jennifer Swan!" Norma exclaimed. The girl giggled and walked away.

"You mean, as in the girl who disappeared? Ok, never mind. We're probably dead." You say, looking down at your hands to see if you were translucent. "I can't believe I had the chance to say bye to mom and dad... and I just ran away instead." Your brother said sadly. "Hey. It's not your fault. Tell ya what. As soon as we get this mess sorted out, we'll go find them. K?" You assured him, and he smiled.

"Jennifer! Where have you been, Jennifer? Everyone's looking for you! Have you been here this whole time? Do you need help?" Norma bombarded the poor girl with questions. "Did you want a photo pudding? I think the booth is this way." She said. "What? No! We're gonna get you out of here Jennifer." Norma declared.

Pugsley's pov

"I've never seen myself from this angle. It's a real privilege." Norma said. Though, I think it was actually Courtney? I don't even know. "And isn't y/n just the cutest when she's sleeping?" She said, cuddling up to y/n's unconscious body. Ok, never mind. It's probably Courtney.

"So your Courtney?"

"Yes."

"In Norma's body?"

"Yes."

"But then... where's y/n and Norma?"

"They'll be fine." She smirked.

"Do you have a flow chart maybe? I'm really more of a visual learner." I explained and she sighed. "Are you worried about Barney?" She asked. "Always." I answered.

"Then why don't you check on him? Catch! She said, throwing the book. "See? It does sound better coming from someone else." I said before catching the book.