oop

TW: Sexual content

If you are not comfortable with this, please skip this chapter

Warning: probably gonna be cringe

You sighed, sitting against the wall, feeling insanely horny all of the sudden.

Your hand traveled from your chest down to your crotch. You rubbed against your clothed clit lightly, moaning softly.

Suddenly, Courtney appeared in front of you.

"Boo!" She shouted and you jumped back, screaming. She burst out laughing, falling on the ground.

"Dammit, Courtney, I'm gonna kill you!" You yelled, a blushing mess. You could feel yourself becoming wet and you rubbed your thighs together.

"Is it Courtney? Has she got me feeling like this?" You blushed a deep red, looking over at her.

Other people might not agree, but in your eyes, she was beautiful. Her big, bright yellow eyes seemed to shine brighter than the stars, and her crimson red scales, despite being scales, they were soft as silk.

"Um, y/n? You're staring." She said, raising an eyebrow and your blush deepened.

"Sorry, sorry. You're just so pretty." You smiled and she blushed. "Whatever." She muttered, holding back a smile.

You stared down at her chest and your whole face turned red.

"God, I'm such a pervert." You thought, rubbing your thighs together again, feeling yourself becoming more wet.

Courtney noticed this and stared at you curiously.

"You okay?" She asked and you nodded frantically. "Yep! Never better!" You smiled widely.

"Then why do you keep rubbing your legs together?" She asked, looking at you suspiciously.

"Uhhhh...." You searched for an excuse, but your mind was blank.

Courtney stood up, looking at you real serious like.

"Y/n, do you want... sex?"

Your whole body heated up and you felt like you were gonna pass out.

Courtney, your innocent little bean, knew what sex was?

She stared up at you, awaiting an answer.

You sighed, hanging your head in defeat, mostly to hide your red face.

Courtney suddenly teleported onto you, wrapping her arms around your neck. You quickly grabbed her, holding her up by her thighs.

Her glossy yellow eyes met your rich e/c ones. You both stared with lust in your eyes, longing for each other.

She let go of your neck, putting her full trust in you to hold her up. Her hand traveled up your neck and towards your cheek. She brushed her thumb against your soft l/c lips. Her other hand traveled down your neck and to your lower breast.

She looked up at you.

"Do I have your permission?"

You blushed. It wasn't like her to ask for consent, but she seemed serious. You nodded, and she leaned in, tilting her head to the right. You also tilted your head to allow her more access.

Her warm, scaly lips brushed against yours and you leaned in, sealing the kiss.

She slid her lips across yours and you moaned lightly, feeling your blood rush to your face. She smirked, feeling egotistical by your reaction, she gained the confidence to lick your bottom lip, asking for entrance, to which you playfully denied.