The job part 6

3rd person pov: you and your brother were running all over the park looking for pugsley... i mean temeluchus. When you thought: "Ok, if crime documentaries have taught me anything, it's that if you wanna find the killer, you've gotta think like the killer. Now, if I was a demon king where would I go...? Wait, he was looking for a throne wasn't he?"

You suddenly noticed a sign that read Camelot Creek. You grabbed Barney's arm and pointed to the sign. "A throne? Yes! He's looking for a throne. To Camelot!" He said in a weird accent as he took off running towards where the sign was pointed, and you followed right behind him.

You eventually reached Camelot and began searching for him. You peeked over the side of a ride entrance and saw him sitting on a decorative chair, drinking from a plastic cup. "Pssst! Barney! Over here!" You whisper shouted as he crept over.

"Pugsley?" Barney called as he stepped out. "Good idea! Let's just expose ourselves." You mutter sarcastically. "Have you come to challenge me?" He questioned. "Yes!" You announced. "No! We don't want to fight u pugsley!" Barney said, glaring at u. "Stop calling me that! Kneel before temeluchus." He said lifting his hand....well ig I should say paw. Into the air. You tried to run, but it was too late. "Oh, cmon!" You yelled.

"There's a good girl and boy. Y know, the blue haired ones body was my first choice. Perhaps once I've exhausted this mighty vessel, I'll move on to ur strangely unwrinkled form. I've had many bodies over the years. This isn't even my first canine...... and he started to ramble on like he was Norma or somebody.

Speaking of Norma, she was remaining nearby. "Pssst! You need to take a photo!" She called to the two of you. "Yeah, Norma, I'm pretty sure we'll remember this moment." Barney said. "No! Photos capture the soul. Y know, like in episode 105 in which Pauline finds the body of her grandfather petrified on the floor after his birthday party!" "Yeah! Ok! We get it! Just take the photo!" You demanded. "Ugh! But my mom says my phone is for emergencies only!" "What do you call this?!" You almost yelled, but had to stop yourself.

"Ok, ok." She said taking out her phone. "Say cheese!" Suddenly her phone began ringing. "No, No, No!" She said, as she desperately tried to turn it off. "NO. PHOTOS!!!" Temeluchus yelled, pissed. He snatched her phone with his powers. Luckily, his spell was off u guys. U both immediately pulled out ur phones, but he took those too. "Here's what I think of your pathetic toys!" He yelled, smashing your phones on the ground.

"NOOOO!!! MY BABY!" You say picking it up. "Yeah? We'll I was due for an upgrade, anyway! Barney yelled. (good comeback. Valid.) "I wasn't! Oh, dad's gonna kill me! You yell running your finger across the cracked screen.

Suddenly, music began playing through the speakers and carts started to come thru. "Quick! Get in!" Norma shouted as you and your brother hopped into one cart. "You want us?! Come and get us!" "Barney quit egging him on! R u tryna get us killed idiot?! You yelled.

Temeluchus flew up angrily... before sitting in the cart behind u, and Norma hopped right in the seat behind him.

~time skip~

Temeluchus was throwing everything he could get his hands on at the two of u. "Norma help!" Barney yelled. "Don't worry! I've got a plan. Just keep him busy till we get to the drop!" Norma shouted. "Oh, don't worry! He's busy alright!" You yelled. He suddenly grabbed an nearby decorative sword and threw it at Barney. "NO!" You screamed. Luckily it was fake, and bounced right off his forehead. You sighed with relief.  "Ha ha! Nice try!" Barney smirked. "Barney, you really shouldn't instigate... suddenly, a huge statue was lifted above the two of you. "Ya just had to open your big fat mouth, huh?" You glared.

"Get down!" Norma yelled and suddenly, temeluchus went down in his seat."Pugsleys fighting back from the inside!" Barney concluded. "Pugsley sit!" You yelled, and pugsley sat. You smirked feeling powerful. "Witches! I knew it!" He yelled flying out of his seat. "Doggy! Fetch!" Norma called, throwing a stick over the side of the ride. Pugsley happily flew down to get the stick, then flew back to his seat. He suddenly realized what he was doing and spit out the stick. "I know ur plan, and it won't work!" He said as he lifted Norma's cart into the air, and smashed it against the giant decorative dragon.

"Norma!" You and Barney yelled. You began to feel lightheaded, when you noticed Norma was hanging by her purse and you sighed with relief. Temeluchus was PISSED and flew up to finish off Norma. Barney grabbed him, but began to be lifted out of his seat, so you quickly grabbed onto his legs, locking your feet under the safety bar. Eventually, your feet slipped and temeluchus began flying towards Norma. Luckily, you were able to wrap ur legs around the horse head thing-y.

"Any last words?" He asked, forming a fireball in his hand. "I guess this is the end." You thought, squeezing your eyes shut. "Show...me...the tummy!" Barney yelled as we sat back in our seats, petting pugsley's stomach trying to keep him down, but you were getting closer and closer to the drop.  "Norma, any day now!" You yelled. "I'm trying!" She yelled back, struggling to pull the animatronic head over toward you.

"Norma! Norma now!" Barney yelled as you reached the edge of the drop Norma turned the dragon head at just the last minute. "NOOOO!!!" Temeluchus yelled as the camera flashed.

~time skip~

"Pugsley? Pugsley, wake up. Pugsley please." Barney sobbed holding pugsley as you comforted him, you could feel a tear roll down your cheek. Suddenly pugsley began opening his eyes. "Barney. Barney, look." You smiled as pugsley began licking his cheek. "Pugsley? Pugsley your alive!" Barney shouted happily. "Thank you Norma. You didn't have to help us. "Oh no. I did it for Pauline." Norma said as u glared at her before rolling your eyes. "Sure you did, Norma. Sure you did."

"Your beautiful photograph is ready to be collected." You all walked over to stare at it, and pugsley whimpered. "It's ok buddy. It's all over now." Barney assured him. "Not yet. There's still one more thing we need to do." Norma said.

End of part 6 I'm gonna update asap so don't go anywhere!