The tunnel part one

3rd person pov: Usually, you sleep in, but today you were just too excited. Pugsley could talk!

"Ok, now say door!" Barney grinned. "Door!" Pugsley smiled. "Ok, ok. Now say...fiddlesticks!" You grinned widely. "Uh...fiddlesticks!" Pugsley said wagging his tail. "Ok now say.... indubitably." Barney smirked. "Indubi...indubitapootah...indubitashloopootah, ok say it again, say it again." Pugsley requested."Oh pugsley, one more go." Barney said picking him up. "Indubita-

Suddenly the door slammed open. You all screamed. But it was only Norma. Let's just say though, she was not happy. "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" She demanded marching towards the three of you. "Ah yes. Despite your valiant effort to rid me of my daemonic curse, it appears, I still have the ability to talk to people if I- pugsley started to say, but Norma just pushed him aside. "How did you two get here before me?! We're you here all night?!" She demanded.

You looked over at Barney. He was always the one who got the two of you out of trouble. "Uh, good question. But wouldn't you rather ask pugsley a question? I man, why do dogs sniff each others butts?" Barney asked, trying to change the subject. " Well allow me to explain. For dogs, one sniff is worth 1000 barks." pugsley said before sniffing the air. "For instance, Norma, I know you had eggs for breakfast."he said. "ha! wrong!" Norma smirked, crossing her arms. two days ago, with avocado and *Sniff sniff* chili flakes." he finished."huh? how did you- Norma started to say but stopped when she noticed Pugsley sniffing her ass. Ah! stop it! she yelled jumping away from him.

"Well, I for one could listen to you all day Pugsley. All these years I've been blabbering onto you, about time you got to see some thing back Barney said lifting him into the air. "Would you like to know what your butt smells tell me?" Pugsley asked innocently and you and Norma groaned.

Suddenly, Courtney appeared beside the two of you holding a huge box. "Ah! stop doing that!"Norma yelled as Courtney sat the box on the ground. "This is all the old stuff the old dead-end employees had on them before they die... did...disappeared....mysteriously." she chuckled nervously. "thought it might help you...blend...in . She trailed off noticing Pugsley sniffing Barney's ass. You and Norma rolled your eyes.

~time skip~

You all open the box and began digging through it pulling out useless junk.barney pulled out a cute little hat. "Ooh, a fez."He said placing it on pugsleys head who smiled widely. "Ooh! That's lucky!" Courtney grinned pulling out three yellowish cards. "Great! Park passes! We need those!" Norma smiled taking them from her. "Oh yeah right. I was talking about this." She said lifting a jar out of the box. "Ew. Powdered gravy mix?" Pugsley cringed. "Lunch!" Courtney announced as she opened her mouth in an unnaturally wide way. Pugsley and Barney were freaked out, but you thought it was cute. What can you say, you're into weird shit.

Norma was to preoccupied with the cards. "Guys! Do you know what these mean?!" She squealed. "Uh, your new name is Jennifer?" You asked reading the name on the card. "No! Gold passes mean all access to every part of the park." She smirked waving them under your noses like new faz coins or smth. "You mean we can go on every ride, every restaurant, every secret location whenever we want?!" Barney grinned widely getting excited. "Yeah, but first-

"MANDATORY EMPLOYEE INITIATION!!!" Norma shouted randomly as you all sat on the couch board out of your minds. Suddenly a girl walked up holding a microphone. "Hello newbies! Welcome to phoenix parks! I'm badyah Hassan, and I'll be your guide today- oh! Uh, ok. Yes?" She said calling on norma who's hand shot up in the air.

"When will we get to meet Pauline phoenix?" Norma asked. "Oh, well, she doesn't usually come to staff meetings. She's a very busy woman." Badyah smiled. "Did you guys hear that? She's busy! That means a new album is coming! Norma said eagerly. "Ugh. How long is this gonna take?" You sighed. "Ooh, I'm hoping for the three hour version." Norma grinned. Ugh! I'll be dead before then!" You groaned.

Suddenly a boy walked through the door who looked to be about your age. You could tell your brother had a crush on him because he was wide eyed and blushing.

"Hi! I'm Logan Nguyen." Logs said walking next to badyah. "Yeah, the three hour version sounds great to me." Barney sighed like he was drunk and you rolled your eyes."ugh! That's like a whole day in dog years!" Pugsley whined. "Woah! Cool! Is that a boy sitting next to you asked. "No, I'm pugs- Barney slapped a hand over his mouth. "Uh, yeah! Norma, I'm sure you've got some great mascot facts!" Barney said nervously. "Well, they retired all the original mascots about ten years ago.........

"I thought you were excited I could talk?" Pugsley said confused. "Oh yah! Totally! Just... just not here....or in public." He smiled nervously. "Oh." Pugsley said disappointedly. "Listen buddy, after all that happened yesterday, ur safety is my first priority. I am not gonna leave your side."

"So, who wants to be my partner?" Logs asked. "Hi! I'm Barney!" "Oh, hi, Barney. So, what do you do?" Logs asked. "Oh! I work out, I travel, I'm a foodie. Barney named off a few of his hobbies. "No, I meant at the park." Log's smiled confused. "RIGHT!" Barney laughed loudly and awkwardly. "Yeah....

"Welp, he's gonna ruin this for himself. So Norma wanna be..." you started but Norma jumped up running over to badyah. "Never mind...." You muttered feeling stupid. You turned to the boy sitting next to you. "So pretty boy, wanna be partners?" You smirked. He chuckled rolling his eyes. "Sure. The names josh." He extended his hand and you took it. "Y/n" you say.

End of part 1! Part 2 out soon :p