Eat the parents 2

Barney opened the door to reveal your mom and dad.

"Mom, dad, we're so glad you're here." "Barney smiled. "Come on in. Logs and the others will be here shortly." You invited them in.

"Patrick's at Vince's tonight so you have us for as long as you'd like."your Mom smiled. "What a lovely place. So where are we having coffee? Can we avoid that Wild West tavern?" Your Dad asked. "Oh, don't worry. We're very banned from there. We were actually hoping to have dinner here." You smiled.

"Here? But we just got drive thru." Your Dad said. "Oh, well, our friends just decided to-

"Norma Khan, at your service. And you must be the Guttmans. Fingers! Their coats." Norma clapped twice as fingers slunk down.

"May I?" He snapped his... fingers? I don't know, that guy's kind of a biological mystery.

Anyway, the coats were off your mom and dad and in fingers... hand? Like I said, a biological mystery.

"Oh! What was that?" Your mom asked as fingers slinked away. "Ah, just a helping hand. May I introduce our company for this evening's activities." Norma said in a weird accent as Courtney and pugsley walked up.

"You of course all know pugsley." She gestured to the little pug in a bow tie. "Mm. Charmed." He smiled warmly. "And our chef, who quite literally trained in Hell's Kitchen." She gestured to Courtney. "Sup." She simply said which made you a bit nervous, due to her tone.

"Nice to meet you all." Your mom waved. "Is that her? That's the demon you're dating? Oh, is that an okay thing to say?" Your dad whispered to you.

"I prefer Courtney, but whatever meat sack." She glared and you forced a smile. Yknow, the kind of smile that your mom gives you when you're embarrassing her in public but she can't kill you yet.

"Honey!" You smiled through gritted teeth and she scoffed.

"Ha ha! What wonderful banter! Okay. Let's save t he spirited debates for the cheese course, shall we?" Norma laughed nervously. "Yeah, speaking of which, I gotta get back to the kitchen thing." Courtney glared off to her right.

"No, wait... and she's gone." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Is she always like that?" Your dad questioned, raising his eyebrow. "Fuckk! I knew this was a bad idea." You thought.

"Uhhhhh, like I said at dinner the other day, she can be skittish." You chuckled nervously and he nodded.

Ok, so I'm gonna skip this entire scene because it contains no Courtney and I don't know what i would even write for the dinner guest part. On the bright side, this next scene is gonna be pretty romantic 😉

You were all interrupted by the sound of a metal spoon against a pan. You looked over to see Courtney standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.

"Dinners ready!" She announced and you sighed with relief. "Good. She seems to be in a better mood." You whispered to yourself as you made your way through the door.

She smiled proudly as you stepped into the beautiful setting.

"Wow, this is actually beautiful, babe." You smiled. "Not as beautiful as you." She smirked and you blushed a deep red.

She pulled the chair out for your mom then set a napkin in your dads lap. She noticed you about to pull the chair out for yourself and immediately teleported over to you and pulled it out for you. "Please, allow me, darling." She smiled, and you smiled back, happily sitting down.

"Ahem, ladies, gentlemen, dogs." She lifted the lid off to reveal a warm soup. Everyone "oohhed" and clapped.

"You've really outdone yourself, courts." You complimented. "Only for you, princess." She winked and your blush deepened.

"M'lady." She poured soup for your mom. "M'gentlemen." She poured soup for your dad. "M'love." She winked, pouring soup for you and you smiled. "Fellas." She poured soup for Barney and logs. "Easy on the finesse, Courtney." Barney said and she sighed. "Okay, fine." She sloshed the soup in pugsley's bowl, spilling it everywhere.

"Hey!" He glared, wiping the soup off him.

"Bone apple teeth, (bro, I don't know how to spell that) everyone." She smiled as everyone started eating.

Until your mom's spoon spit on her. It laughed and started running around the table. You slammed your hand on it, bent it a few times in hopes of killing it, then threw it behind you. "Sorry! That spoon was evil. Try another one." You smiled as Courtney handed her a different spoon.

"Enjoy your awkward dinner!" You could here the spoon say. "Dammit." You muttered.

"This is actually really good, baby." You complimented and she smiled. "Only the best for you, my love." She smirked and all the blood in your body rushed to your face.

"Yes, this is really good." Your mom agreed. "Oh, yes! I totally agree, mrs. guttman, great soup!" Logs said rather loudly and you all stared at him. "Thanks?" Courtney smiled confusedly.

"So, Courtney, despite being a demon, do you have any hobbies?" Your dad asked. "Despite?!" You glared and Courtney put a reassuring hand on yours. She smiled softly but decided not to answer him. You were surprised she took it so well. There was an awkward silence before he turned to logs.

"Uh, Logan- sorry, logs. Do you have any hobbies? Like sports and such?" He asked. "Um, well, I have the highest score at bowling. It's uh, right up my alley." He smiled awkwardly. ( bro you're making this awkward all by yourself 💀) "Because... alley." You laughed loudly to make him feel less awkward but it was clearly forced so it just made it more awkward.

"But, but no, I'm not like Mr. Wrestling superstar over here, but he's getting me into it." Logs finished. "Oh, yeah! I've been showing him all the best Wrestle Mayhems." Barney grinned.

"How exciting!" Your mom smiled. "So, Courtney, do you have any plans?" Your Dad asked. "Breakfast." She answered. "No, like, long term." He explained. "Uh, lunch." She said.

"Ok, never mind. Uh, logs. What is it that you want to do with your life?" He turned to logs. "Saul." Your mom said through gritted teeth.

"Well, um, I'm currently a safety officer at the park." "Logs is going to be an actor!" Barney smiled widely.

"Oh. Isn't that nice?" Your dad smiled weakly and you glared at him.

"Oh, Yknow, it's just a silly old dream, it's not like I have experience or anything." He smiled nervously.