The trials of barney 2

"My special guests tonight include an expert in the culture of this strange neutral plane. Please give a fiery welcome to Courtney!" Hox announced as the crowd cheered. "WOOOO!!! THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!" You yelled proudly as Norma rolled her eyes, dragging you along. She winked at you. "The humans consider me their ruler, Hox." She smirked smugly. "That's hot stuff." He grinned. "That's my girlfriend." You sighed, rolling your eyes as you giggled.

"And this gorgeous termite filled pile of matter to my right," Hox started. "Why thank you." The demon smiled. "Is the winner of hate island season 95, please welcome JoJo!" He announced as the crowd cheered. "It's pronounced JeuxJeux." She corrected him.

You three made your way down to your seats where badyah and logs sat. Badyah, extremely excited for the fight, and logs, a nervous wreck while also being hit on by a vampire.

"Asmodeus. Where have I heard that name before?" Norma murmured,sitting down next to badyah. "I knew I wasn't the only one who recognized that name! Check your book." You said. "That's what I'm doing y/n." She rolled her eyes at you.

"And now tonight's challenger may have been born on the neutral plane, but he's all demon. Give it up for B-Rex the thunder lizard!" Hox announced and the crowd cheered.

Barney ran out enthusiastically as he high fived all the audience members, except for some girls  who he beat in a fight. She hissed at him.

"Oh, well maybe not everyone's a fan. Here to answer the challenge, representing the mighty demon wrestling league, who better to wipe the floor with this sack of lizard scales than the son of Baal, the prince of darkness,"

Norma flipped through the pages until you grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Holy shit. Look." You say, pointing to the picture of asmodeus.

As if on cue, he stepped out and the crowd went wild. He ran over and jumped in the ring.

"His coach?!" Pugsley said, wide eyed.

"Asmodeus, 325 lbs. Strengths and immunities: fire. Demon league member for 873 years. Second cousin twice removed from Simus, son of a Bran the Beholder. Oh my ghosts! Asmodeus is temeluchus' 12th cousin, and Zagan's long lost twin?" Norma said, confused. "Norma, that makes no sense." You say. "The demonic royal family is pretty complicated." She muttered.

"So he's a demon king with secret powers and an intimate knowledge of Barney's every move? Guys!" Pugsley yelled.

"Barney doesn't stand a chance! We need to help him!" Norma said as you started making your way down to the ring.

~time skip~

"Barney, listen!" "Asmodeus is a demon king!" Norma and pugsley warned him. "Yeah, get your ass outta there before you get killed!" You yelled.

"What?" Barney said confused as he turned to you but was grabbed by az.

Ok I'm just gonna skip end it here because I'm extremely stressed out writing this cuz I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm really sorry guys. Sorry guys. Hope you don't mind. I'll try to complete it tomorrow.