Take the angels bowling

Barney ran through the hallway and around the corner being chased by lil ol wormy. Luckily, this gave you all the chance to close in on him.

"Gotcha!" Barney declared as he tried to grab the wormy, but he jumped out of the way. "Hey! Ew! What is this thing?" Barney cringed, staring down at his hands which were now covered in slime.

"It's not a thing. It's a gord. Phylum demollusca from the blood swamps of Gagan. Plane 11." Norma explained. She's been really obsessed with demons lately. "Interesting Norma. But could you maybe, oh I don't know, help us?!" You glared.

Courtney jumped at it, slamming her net over it. "Alright, that's the third demon busted this week." Barney cheered. "I banish thee!" Pugsley yelled as he came down from the ceiling, attached to a rope.

"Pugsley, still no powers." You sighed. "I know. I thought this might bring them back somehow." He sighed sadly. (Anyone else wondering how pugsley can still talk??)

"Please. Leave it to the pros." Courtney smirked, until the gord started breaking itself down into tinier gords and slipping through the holes in the net. They all slinked up her arms and onto her head. "Oh. Oh! Eugh! Ew! Ew! Ew! Oh, it's like a slug made of sandpaper! And it's on my head!" She flailed her arms frantically. The little gords formed back into one regular sized gord.

"Lemme get that for you." You smiled, grabbing gord off Courtney, who was now your girlfriend, and kissing her forehead. God forbid anything happen to her. She smiled, satisfied. "Damn!" You muttered as it began slipping from your hands. Luckily, you were able to keep a firm grip.

"Hm, let me try something. Welcome to earth. This is how we say hello... in this part of the world, at least." Norma said as she held out her hand. The gord took one look at her hand, and bit down.

She screamed, waving her arm flinging it across the room. Courtney laughed, pointing at her... until the gord smacked her in the face. She began wailing like a baby in Walmart. "Sanitizer! I need sanitizer!" Norma screamed as pugsley whined, as he struggled to get down. It was like a fucking daycare.

"It's tough being the only mature ones here, huh?" You looked at your brother and he looked over at you with 'seriously?' Face. "...right." He muttered before grabbing a vase and smushed it over the gord. He then proceeded to yeet it into the elevator.

You both sighed, sitting on the floor. "Sorry friends. Ever since temeluchus left, I've just been a regular non-magical talking dog." Pugsley sighed, sitting in Barney's lap. "Well, you're the best regular non-magical talking dog I know." You smiled, patted his head and he half smiled.

"Tell me that's the last of them." Barney sighed. "Can't keep roaches out of New York, rats out of London, or demons out of Phoenix Parks." Courtney smirked, sitting in your lap. "It's just a fact."

"True. Since that last demon swarming the park thing, Barborah has entrusted us with the sacred duty to gaurd the elevator. The fate of the world, and our jobs, depends on it." Norma said as you all struck poses like the avengers or something. "Uh, aren't you guys going bowling tonight?" Courtney asked. "Unfortunately." You sighed. "Yes. And that too." Norma said as you continued striking another pose.

"Don't worry meat bags, and y/n, I got this. I've watched this for an eternity. What's one more night?" Courtney smirked until she noticed everyone except you was staring at her like she was stupid. "Uh, are you sure?" Barney asked. "Wait, you guys still don't trust me?" She questioned. "Of course we do!" You exclaimed, embracing her. "Ehhh..." everyone said and you glared at them. "Don't listen to those idiots. I know you've got this." You encouraged and she smiled.

"Nothings coming outta this baby on my watch, I promise you. I'd pinky promise, if I had a pinky. It's more of a red-y." She said, staring down at her little finger.

"Well, thank you Courtney." Barney smiled as you all walked out. "Go score those bowls. Win those pins! Strike those... eh, I know what bowling is." She muttered.

~time skip~

You all made your way down to the bowling alley.

"Welcome, earthlings, to Astro lanes. Happy chucking chucking those balls." Pauline said on the tv. "Heh. Balls." You chuckled and Barney glared at you. "Ugh, wonder where that murderous ghost ended up." He sighed. "I don't know, nor do i care." You simply said.

"Y/n's right! It doesn't matter. I'm CEO now and I'm bringing an era of change to this dump. Starting with mandatory staff bowling tournament Wednesdays!" Barborah declared.

"Hey, Barney!" Logs called. "Hey. Uh, sorry, we just got here." Barney pecked his lips as he walked over to the counter as the guy handed him darts. "Um, these are darts. I'm here to bowl." Barney explained. "Oh, I thought you might wanna play some else. Cuz lumberjack here is gonna wipe the floor with you." The counter guy smirked.

"Pfffft! Lumberjack?" You laughed and logs rolled his eyes. "Just give him the shoes Hercules." He sighed.

"Hey everyone! Lumberjack is back for more!" Hercules yelled. "Timber!" They all yelled.

"Wait, are you like, a bowling prodigy?" Barney smirked. "I'm sure you're great too, Barney." Logs smiled. "Oh, yeah, he's amazing. I've watched him practice all week." Pugsley grinned. "Hey, down boy." Barney smiled nervously. Pugsley continued. And I haven't seen him knock down any of those Little white men." "Hey, uh, pugsley? Maybe you oughta come with me." You plastered a smile on your face and picked him up. Barney mouthed thank you.

"This is gonna be so embarrassing, I can't watch. Ooh, I can watch and film it." Hercules grinned, pulling out his phone and Barney blushed out of sheer embarrassment and stupidity.

You glared at the guy and opened your mouth to cuss him out but Barney looked at you like 'please don't' so you bit your tongue.