Eat the parents 4

Hello! Sorry about the wait, but I wanted to share with you this type of flower called a bleeding heart and it's so pretty!

Suddenly, the eyeballs rises out of the soup as tentacles and grabbed your parents.

"No! Let them go!" You yelled but noticed Barney being grabbed by them.

"No! Drop him!" You demanded but you too were grabbed.

"Put me down!" You yelled but he squeezed you tightly to shut you up. You gasped for air as all of it was forced out of your lungs.

You noticed logs being grabbed as well.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" You demanded but coughed due to not having enough air.

You saw Norma and pugsley had been captured as well. "No! Please just let them go!" You pleaded and he laughed.

"Goodness, y/n. You really are full of fear. Maybe I should focus more on you. You're really filling me up." He smirked. You bit your lip hard, trying to hide your tears welling up in your eyes.

"Ok gang, you know the drill. I love y'all, but I gotta go. Bye." "Courtney! What did we talk about?!" You glared and she rolled her eyes. "Friends don't leave friends to die." She sighed and you nodded. "Yeah, and I'll totally remember that next time. Love ya, toots!" She winked at you and disappeared. "Dammit Courtney!" You yelled.

Suddenly, she reappeared. At first, you thought it was she had finally come around but it appeared that was not the case.

"Uh-uh-uh. It's not polite to disrespect your girlfriend. Besides, it's bad manners leaving the table before everyone is finished eating, and I'm just getting started." He glared. She looked genuinely scared which pissed you off. "Hey! Get away from her!" You began to squirm in his Grasp.

The eyeballs began glowing and you felt similar to having the life sucked out of you.

"I'm sorry! If I didn't bring everyone together, none of this would've happened!" Barney apologized. "Dammit, Barney it isn't your fault!" You yelled, not frustrated with him, but with the whole situation.

"We'll I for one, am grateful for this little so soirée. You see, my book had laid dormant for some time. But I heard you. So scared of this dinner party. Scared to be a disappointment. Scared to follow your dreams. Oh, honey, you're riddled with fear." Harmony smirked.

"I know! I'm sorry!" Barney apologized once again.

"Oh no, not you. Him." He turned to logs. "Logs?" "Go on. Tell him how you truly feel." He smirked.

"It's true. I may look confident because it's my job, but I've been scared this whole time. I mean, boyfriend's parents, dinner parties, I've never done any of this stuff before, I just... I just wanted to make a good first impression." He said sadly.

"Logs. I had no idea you felt like this. Why didn't you tell me?" Barney asked. "I thought you wouldn't like me anymore." He admitted. "What? That's crazy. The fact that you're going through all this and still such a great guy, it only makes me love you more." Barney smiled warmly.

"What? No! What's happening?" Harmony asked. "I'll tell you what's happening. Once again, you thought you could break us apart by exposing our feelings. But all you did was bring us closer together." Norma declared.

He began to burp. "Ugh, this is so sweet it's making me sick."

"Logs, there was no need to feel worried about meeting us. We think you're a wonderful young man. And Courtney, you're definitely quite charming. You both feel like part of the family." Your Mom smiled sweetly. "You both can call me dad." Your dad grinned.

"Dad! Too soon." Your face became heated.

"I don't mind looking like a croissant. They're warm and delicious." Courtney smiled as everyone laughed. "There's my Courtney." You smiled and she gave you a warm grin.

"Oh, the dinner is ruined! What have you done?! You were supposed to be an anxious wreck!" Harmony choked.

"I was keeping all that fear bottled up inside, but with your help I was able to let it go. So I wanted to say... from the bottom of my heart... thank you!"

"The positivity, it's too much." He gasped for air, before exploding a second time.

"Please tell me he's gone for good this time." You sighed, rubbing your head.

"Anyone up for dessert?" Courtney asked.

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is every day like this here?" Your mom asked. "Unfortunately." Barney answered. "And you're okay with that?" Your dad questioned. "Unfortunately." You smiled as you held Courtney up, who was sleeping soundly on your back.

"Well then I think you're perfect for each other. All of you." Your Dad grinned. "But maybe next time, we'll host." Your mom said as they walked out.

Courtney started to slip off your back, so you took her up to her room and tucked her in her bed. You kissed her forehead as a faint smile appeared on her face. You giggled knowing damn well she wasn't really asleep. You cuddled up beside her. She grabbed your hand and pressed it against her cheek.

You buried your face in the crook of her neck as she cuddled up against your stomach.

It was the best sleep you had in awhile. 😌