Trust me part 1

Ok, but does anyone else think she looks cute af in this artist's style? ❤️

It had been about a week since you first started, and you and your brother were finally getting settled in.

You did your morning routines of getting ready, you cleaned up a little, and sat back and relaxed.

"Ah, not a bad way to start the day, u guys- barney started the say, until suddenly a whole ass bathtub fell through the ceiling. Water splashed everywhere. "morning." Courtney said casually as she picked her head out. Wait we have a bath?" you asked confused.

~time skip~

You were trying to mentally prepare yourself for the teambuilding exercises on the beach that you would had to endure. You're really introverted people think you're extroverted because you act like it but deep down, you're really shy. and teambuilding exercises on the beach have to be your work nightmare. You slipped on your sundress over your bathing suit and headed downstairs since swimming was the only thing you were looking forward to.

 You slipped on your sundress over your bathing suit and headed downstairs since swimming was the only thing you were looking forward to

(Ok but is this girl not fine af )

(if you don't like them, you can change them)

You headed downstairs to join your friends as you saw, Courtney strutting down the hallway, like it was the runway to a Paris fashion show or some thing. (Don't you just love how She's so tomboyish, but doesn't mind getting all pretty? ❤️❤️❤️ not me Low Key fan Girling over here but anyway.)

You took one look at her and had to stop yourself from bursting out laughing. she noticed you trying to hold back giggles. "What are you giggling about?" She asked. " those large sunglasses looks so cute on you." you say through laughs. Her eyes widened. Her whole face turned red, and she immediately looked away. "Ugh! whatever." She muttered her face still red.

" Norma is not picking up her phone. Have you been able to get a hold of y/n?" your brother asked from the couch. "I thought you were gonna do that." you say and he sighs. "I guess we'll meet her there."

~time skip~

As soon as you got there, you immediately started running towards the ocean. your brother grabbed you by the collar pulling you back. "What the hell was that for?!" you ask, annoyed. "language! and we need to wait for the team building exercise guy to get here." he said, and you rolled your eyes "fuck this..." you mutter.

Barney began socializing like the little extrovert he is, but you just sort of stood off to the side. You suddenly noticed Norma walking up. "Norma!" you waved running over to her. "Norma. We were waiting for you back at the house. What happened? Your brother asked. "anxiety." she said, and he laughed , you elbowed him and he looked at you strangely before realizing she was serious. "Oh wait really?" he asked. "new people are scary. actually just people. period. She said.

"Well, that's just because you haven't got to know anyone. I mean, do you even know their names?" you ask. "sure. Ferris wheel, burgers, smoothies, health, and safety and death slide. She said naming off where everyone works. " uh, norma, that's just where they work...." You say. "then that's all I need to know about them." She smiled. "You called me death slide?I love that!" badyah said clapping, "badyah, she needs to know your real name." Barney said. "yeah, my name just means enlightened genius. I prefer death slide." she grinned.

" ha Barney y/n, you've gotta come here this!logs said calling the two of you over. You smirked, making the call me sign with your hand, indicating that he should get logs's number. he blushed mouthing shut up to you as you both walked over. " Don't leave." Norma said as she suddenly popped up in front of the two of you. "Oh sure you can come with us."Barney said.

Suddenly some hippie guy rolled up in his van and stepped out. " Hello you beautiful, unique souls. Namast. in my current life cycle as a team building guru, I am called Harmony. and I have been asked, and paid to bring you all together into a family of love, trust, and improve the work ethic, because teamwork makes the dream work. now everybody give yourselves a round of applause." he said, as everyone began very confusedly clapping. "No no, no. our souls. we applaud with our souls." harmony said as badyah began smacking her fists against her chest. "am I doing this right? She asked. "Hmmm, I think it's like this." you say as you begin slapping your hands against your chest and you both chuckled.

" oh, what rupture us applause. it makes me want to shout: HELLO WEMBLY!" He shouted. " you did shout it." Norma said confused. "who's Wembley?" you ask? "so, who can tell me the single thing that makes a team bond together?" he asked. "chains?" "Uh, tape?" "is it chains and tape?" " sweet children material things cannot bind us." Harmony said. "they can." Norma said, confused, and Barney shushed her.

"It's trust! trust is what binds us, and who can tell me the opposite of trust?" he asked. "mistrust!" you said happily, finally knowing an answer to one of his questions. he stared at you like you were stupid and ignored you. "It's fear!" he announced. "no it's definitely mistrust..." you muttered. " Fear is the wall that stopping you all from connecting. fear is that little monkey that sits on your shoulder, telling you not to embrace each other." he said, as he started acting like a monkey. the second hand embarrassment was real.

" But today we've got to grab that little theater monkey and toss him into the ocean." He said as he pretended to grab some thing off of logs' shoulder and throw it behind him. "Poor little guy..." log said sadly.

" And defeating these invisible fear monkeys will make me a better theme park security guard how?" Barney asked.

" That is up to you friend." harmony said Barney looked over at logs who laughed shrugging his shoulders, and Barney chuckled.

"So, our first exercise, a personal favorite of mine, the maze of trust!"