The other side 2

Hey guys! Do, I know that I said I wasn't going to update on Saturday but I'm going on vacation for a few days so I won't be able to update. So I decided to go ahead and update tonight.

"Barney. I'm sorry, I didn't master the art of necromancy. Oh, where did he go?" Pugsley asked. "Huh. Good question." Badyah pointed out that his body was gone.

Of course, you really started to get worried.

You heard messy footsteps coming from behind Courtney.

You grabbed her and pulled her out of the way just as zombie Barney could grab her. You set her as soon as you knew she was safe. Of course, she was still was still oblivious.

"See, you did it, pugsley! Good as new." Courtney smiled. "That's not Barney! Barney hates brains." Pugsley stated.

"BRAINS!"

You all quickly fled the scene.

~time skip~

"What is going on?! What do you call this?!" Barney demanded, gesturing to his zombie self.

"Barney! See, I told you this wasn't him." Pugsley stated. "Pugsley, I was literally on your side." You glanced down at him.

After Courtney thoroughly and closely examined zombie Barney and ghost Barney she came to the conclusion that zombie Barney was the real Barney and ghost Barney was a totally different ghost pranking you.

"What?! You think that bag of bones is me?! Argh! First you show no faith in me the moment I even suggest being in charge!" The lights began to flicker.

"I mean, no one ever questioned Norma. But no, Barney can't possibly be in charge, right?!"

"Ooh, he's poltergeisting!" Courtney grinned. "Ooh, long word." Pugsley smiled innocently."THATS NOT A GOOD THING!" You yelled.

Badyah pulled out her and desperately begged for logs to pick up. But it turns out, he had better things to do.

"He hung up on me?" She said in disbelief.

"H̶̦̉́̽̍E̸̢̗͕̼͎͓̽̑͋̅͊̏ ̶̛̺̞̞̳̪͚̳̾͛͐̕Ḑ̴̰̬̝͖͚̓̚I̵̗͇̅͗͒̈́̈́̔Ḓ̴̀́ ̸̮̞̝͔̖͉̋̓̀͜͠W̶̩͒̇̔̈́͝H̵̼̣̲̦̙͆́͘A̵̭̖̰͖̲̞̍͝T̶̞̞̞̂̌͌͛͘?̴̨̳̠̬̈́̌̈͝!̵̡͎̬͍̭̬͕̓̾̉̾̚͘̕?̶̢̢͚̙̩͉̭͂̏̃̈́̐̒̇!̴̦͇̝͋̃̐͒͐̉?̸̉̄͜!̴̡̆̓͌"

The lights burst and it went silent.