The ride of a lifetime 2

Daddy returns! 😂

Let's see if they will make it again tomorrow

"Truly the ride of a lifetime." Courtney said sarcastically.

"Well what did you expect it to be?" You chuckled. "I don't know." She sighed, snuggling up against you and you wrapped your arm around her.

"I did it. I did it! We're back before it all started going wrong." Pugsley said. "What?" You said, confused but he ignored you.

He started muttering something to himself before jumping up on top of the seat.

"Uh, going somewhere, pugsley?" Courtney questioned. "Save my seat." He answered. "Be careful! Don't fall dude!" You called. You were a little nervous but you trusted him enough to take care of himself.

"Ah, finally." You heard Courtney say and you turned to her curiously but she pecked you on the lips before you could even react. You were caught off guard by this and she could see it.

"Gotcha." She smirked and you laughed.

She scooted over to sit in your lap as she snuggled into the crook of your neck like a cat. She wrapped her legs around your waist and smushed her head into your chest to hear your heartbeat. It calmed her down. (Shout out to @greattrunas for the inspo 🙂)

You sighed, leaning back as you wrapped your arms around her back.

Suddenly, a seagull flew over and started eating her popcorn. She immediately jumped up and grabbed the popcorn. She then unsuccessfully attempted to shoo it away.

"Courtney, just through some popcorn over the side of the ride. It'll go away." You simply said. "No it won't! This is my popcorn! Go away!" She scolded it, but it jumped on her.

She screamed, trying to get it off her only to fall over the side of the ride.

"COURTNEY!" You screamed and didn't think twice to jump off the side of the ride after her. You were able to reach her you grabbed her wrist, violently yanking her upwards. You faced your back towards the ground as you held Courtney to your stomach.

You squeezed your eyes shut, bracing for the impact, thinking that the next thing the new custodian would have to clean off the pavement was your remains. But it's better to be you than Courtney, right?

"Oh, crap. The pavement's almost here." You thought as you got ready for death.

You were inches away when-