The Phantom of the Theme Park 3

My baby cat ❤️❤️❤️

You all looked around trying to find Courtney, until you spotted her tail sticking out from a spot under the stage.

"There!" You said pointing and Barney ran under and tackled her.

"Courtney! You gotta stop!" He said. "What's it take for a demon to get an uninterrupted sealing spell around here?" She glared teleporting out from under him.

"That's Norma on stage Courtney! She's under an illusion spell!" Pugsley said. "I don't care! You don't understand!" She said. "Yes I do! Look, I know what it's like, wanting to go home- but you can! You can skip home whenever! You just choose not to! I can't go home! Ever!" She said, cutting Barney off.

"Courtney! I was adopted! Do you know what that means?" You asked. "I-it means your parents aren't your parents!" She said. "No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! It means my adoptive parents are just as much as my biological parents! But that's not my point! The point is, you can make anywhere your home, but if you really want hell to be your home, answer me this. What makes you think Pauline can send you home if she needs you for this?" You asked.

"I- I don't- she used you! Just like she uses everyone else!" Pugsley said.

Courtney growled in anger as she crawled out from under the stage, you all following behind.

"Pauline! Is it true!" She yelled. "Is what true, red?" Pauline asked innocently. "You don't know how to send me home, do you? You just wanted the spell!" Courtney glared. "Oh. So you figured it out." She simply said.

Courtney could feel the anger boiling inside her as flames began forming in her mouth. "I may not be able to open the elevator, but I can send you to the underworld another way!" Pauline announced and you lost it. She wouldn't touch a scale on her head as long as your heart was pumping.

"NO! DONT TOUCH HER!" You yelled as you jumped up running at her, ready to punch her so hard, that her face came out her ass. "BRING IT ON!" Courtney yelled as she also ran at Pauline.

"Courtney! Y/n! No! That's Norma, remember?!" Barney and pugsley yelled, but you payed no attention.

"Stop! Courtney! Y/n! S̶̪̹̥̞͕͇͛̆Ť̸̝͎̤̠̮̅̽Ỏ̶̡̧̧̥̪̐̒̀̌͒̕̚P̸̧̢̨͇̠̀̾̂́̈͛̕͠ !" The demon within pugsley broke out as he used his powers to freeze you all in place.

"Your anger slowly melted away and was replaced by guilt. "Did I just try to... hurt Norma?" You thought, disgusted with yourself.

Pugsley fell to the ground and you and Barney ran over to see if he was ok.

"Pugsley?" "Are you okay?" You and your brother asked. "It's too late. He's taken over." Pugsley said weakly. "Who?" Barney asked.

"ME!" Temeluchus said. "Oh, no you don't!" Pugsley said, fighting back. "OH, DONT MIND IF I DO!" Temeluchus said, knocking pugsley out.

~a few minutes later~

You were both trying to get pugsley to wake up. He still had a pulse, so he was alive.

"Pugsley?"

Pugsley opened his eyes. Only it wasn't pugsley.

"I'm back. And my body is fully restored." Temeluchus said as he flew out Barney's arms.

"Hey! This is my comeback show!" Pauline yelled angrily. Temeluchus used his powers and was able to see Norma.

"Well, well. It looks like the mutt's been having some fun." He smirked.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm the big bad around here!" Pauline glared. Temeluchus sighed, annoyed before using his powers to pull Pauline out of Norma. He sent Pauline off into oblivion and Norma began to fall.