Chapter 1

Y/n pov
Throw alaram
And slept

After sometime y/m enter in her room

Y/m
Y/niii wake up baby
Y/n
Mommy pls two minutes more pls
Y/m
No baby wake up , your brother and sister is coming
today .
Don't you want to spend time with them hmmm..
Y/n
Sit on bed , ohh mommy i am very excited today ( rubbing eyes) and run to bathroom.

A/n
Let me tell you what is happening,
V and rose are coming today after so many months, that's why she is very excited.

Today is Sunday so today school is off.

On dining table
Y/n:
Good morning appa and mommy
Y/m,f :
Good morning baby
Y/n:
Appa i am very excited but when will unnie and oppa come i am waiting.

Door bell rings...

*************

Y/n excitedly run towards the door and open it .
Oppaaaaaaaaa unieeeeeeeee
Then siblings hug ceremony starts 😅

Taehaung POV
I come home after so many months with Rosie and me and Rosie is very excited to meet princess..
And all of them . When we enter princess hug both of us and tell us how much she was missing us, i am also very happy to see princess after so many months and then we met our parents ..

Rose POV
I were missing my sister and ya after so many months finally i meet my sister and she seems so excited then we both met our parents...

Y/m :
Rosie , tae , dear come ( open her hands for hug) .

*************
No one's POV
After their hugs and so much family love , all family members done with their breakfast.
All are sitting in living room .
Y/naa on tae's lap and Rosie on her mother lap.

Y/f:
Tae, is everything going well ?
Tae:
Ya appa .
Y/f
And about Rosie's studies ..?
Tae:
Her studies is going well as always but what about our princess .
**************
Tae pov
When i ask appa about Princess' s studies her face turns into scared one.
Y/n pov
When oppa asks about my studies i was scared because in last test i failed in maths test , because i hate maths.
Then i start pleading with my eyes to appa to not to tell oppa about maths test , because oppa will surely scold me .
Y/f pov
When tae asks abot studies kid starts pleading but i have to tell tae otherwise she will surely not study for upcoming exams . I am very worried about her future as she  start spoiling because of our so much love and her naughtyskills is increasing day by day . Our Rosie is very good in studies as she live with tae, he take care about her studies and our Y/n , she is just an average student , she has high iq if she start concentrating on her studies then she surely be good but when we told her to study she always give us her fake excuses .

tae :
Princess what happened?
( After seeing her scary face)
Y/n
N noth.ing op.pa.

I hope you all like it

Let's see what will happen to her when her father tell everything to tae ..

Bye..
Take care my amazing readers .