chapter 17

Jungkook Pov

We all are introducing ourselves to our little sister and she is looking happy , but i can't forget what's she did today in class , she is becoming brat , her attitude is growing, i mean if she talked to me in class like that then she also talked to all teachers like this , so i can't ignore this .....so , i have decided to tell this to hyungs ...

"You know hyung what she did today"i said with serious tone , and all their faces turned to serious as well....

Her face turned pale as i said that....

"What's is it jungkook"namjoon hyung said and look towards me with suspicious eyes...

"Yn , i would like if you will say , what you did today in my class...."

Yn POV

"But i don't like" i mumble that no one can listen it but i think kookie oppa listened that, but i don't care....

"It doesn't matter if you like it or not"he whispers to me , that make me little scare...

I don't think they are strict so i can tell them ....but if they are strict then....no i am overthinking....they talked to me so sweetly.....and unnie also say that they are not strict so--

My thoughts intrupt by the sound "Yn , now speak" Jin oppa said...

Why they all are looking fucking serious, damn it !! Yn you have to speak the truth.... No problem just spill it out...

"Uhm... It's just, i annoyed kookie oppa in his ongoing lecture " i said with deep sigh

"You only just annoyed , didn't you forgetting anything" he said while raising his one eyebrow

I frowned , thinking what to say finally i speak "uhm...i think , i didn't listened you when you said me to come in your cabin and ran away from the class ...that's it"

"That's it yn " he said most in asking way ....

"Ye..s" i said as i am now little scared...

"Jungkook, anything else " namjoon oppa said looking angry i think so...

"Ok hyung i tell you from starting what happened" jungkook oppa said with smrik...

Then jungkook oppa said everything that happened today in class and i realized that i really messed up...

Now i am feeling everyone's gaze towards me and i am looking down...

Rose pov

Yn really messed up today, she really doesn't know about oppas , she is in trouble now , i am feeling bad for her ,but i can't do anything...

Yn pov

"What type of behaviour was that yn" Jin oppa asked calmly....

I really disappoint them on the very first day of meeting them...fuck yn...

"Oppa i am sorry " i said with pleading eyes...

"But why you did so, it's disrespectful right !!!" Namjoon oppa said with angry look...

"It was just a ...." I said...but stopped because i can't make my friends in trouble if i say that it's a dare then they will ask who gave me such dare and then i end up my friends in trouble as well...and i also did it intentially ...

"I will not do it again na , now leave this topic pls" i said with my pissed tone ...

"And why would we leave it " jungkook oppa said make me more pissed by his tone...

I come here to meet my brothers not for getting scoldings, but this rude man ...i rolled my eyes ...

"But i come here to meet you guys so can we pls talk about this later , pls hobi oppa " i said as i don't want  conversation to be extend and hobi oppa is not that scary and he is looking really calm...

"Sunshine it's completely wrong what you did and you should be punished..." Said jhope oppa with calm tone but scary enough to make me gulp in fear...

Really they all gonna punish me for such a smol thing now i had only two option jinni opaa and my unnie...

"Jinni oppa pls it's my first time i meet all of you and you gonna punish me " i said with puppy eyes and pout on my face try to convince him...

"Princess, i can't say anything , jungkook will decide as you disrespect him " said Jin oppa with disappoint look...

Now this rude man will decide oh god " mujhe apne paas bula lo , mujhe nhi rhna in logo ke paas , ye choti choti baat per gussa ho jaate hai , just punishment punishment and only punishment" i pray to god ....

"Unnie , pls " i said to unnie knowing very well that she can't do anything, but let's just hope...

"She can't do anything now " said that bunny ... 

"What you did was wrong na yn , and i really don't want you to repeat you behaviour "jimin oppa said looking scary...

"But oppa , i am really sorry, now forgive me na pls " i said with my best puppy eyes i ever make...

"Jungkook will gonna decide your punishment" said namjoon oppa looking furiously...that make me shiver in fear when he said " punishment"

"Ok , so yn come with me in my cabin" said that bunny looking towards me dangerously only to make me more scare ...

Rose Pov

I am thinking about yn , what gonna happen to her , when oppa is angry , no one can save her from him , i think , i wish oppa doesn't go hard on her..
Once i did prank on my teachers and that i think was my last prank i had ever did on teachers...

Because they really punished me and my friends a lot and after that then tae oppa...

Literally kookie oppa was very angry and all as well but he was so much...

He dragged me to his cabin and .....

Hiii guys , i update this because of komal as she requested me so i can't say no, as you all know i am going to miss you all🥺🥺 love you all 💜 take care ❣️❣️stay healthy 🥰🥰

All the best for your all's exams (whose exams are coming 😅) give your best and make yourself proud 🥰🥰🥰

Byeeee🤗

Gonna Misss you all 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Let's just ignore my grammatical mistakes as i didn't gonna read it 😅

Love you more guys 🥰🥰