Chapter 46

They kneeled there and again gossips started..After sawing them gossiping Jk make them kneel in different directions while facing the wall..it's so embarrassing.. facing the wall.
.
.
.
At home

Three of them are sitting in living room.. thinking something deeply..."I think it must be a potato..!" Said Rose then Yn sarcastically said " yea..like you" and laughed.. Rose glared at her.

Tae make awkard face looking at his sisters bikering.."enough of you two! place this riddle book aside and come fast with your notebooks..now i am gonna take your test so!"both lookd at him with stunned gazes.."don't you heard what I said just now!"tae said with annoyed expression..

"but oppa you didn't informed us before..we arent even prepared.."yn said making pout.."yes oppa.atleast you should inform us..!" rose supported yn.."you two really stop listening me nowadays..just always opposing what i asked" tae said with burning gaze..it was enough for both to move their feets .. "want you two here in count of five!" he said coldly..both ran and come with notebooks while panting..

Tae took both of their notebooks.."yn , go and pick the cane from study room!" tae said calmly sending chills to their spines.."op--" she stopped after sawing his burning eyes..

what hapened to him today..suddenly he want to take test..did he saw my test papers with low marks..

this thought  make her expression turned gloomy..she come back with cane while cursing the poor cane .. she hesitantly give the cane to tae and sat thier quitely.."oppa..which subject you gonna give" rose asked softly.."maths ofcourse"yn mumbled rolling her eyes.."who asked you?"rose replied annoyingly..

"All" thats all he replied..both cursed 'all'in their heart..after few minutes of silence..he gave them test papers just made by him.."I hope you two will score above than 48/50"he said while moving the cane in air..gosh he looks scary..

"but oppa..we didnt even prepared..!" said rose.."thats not my problem..you guys need to give me .. after a hour.." he said and sat their scrolling in phone..both looked at each other than at test paper..both sighed than started doing it..

God why i were talking in the back seat when that teacher were teaching us..afterall its not my fault ..she is so boring..and topic were also..but now how  i do it..oppa definitily gonna beat shit outta me..unnie is intelligent..she will escape but me..gosh! please someone come and kill me..

if I didn't have bunk his classes and let him teach us..it shouldn't happened. Now i don't even know a word in this topic. But it was a fun having ice-creams and movies..yn must have studied ..after all she is a lil troublemaker. Look how she is completing hers. God its really been days got hit..it must gonna hurt. Save me please..

after a hour both were looking afraid....he took their test "did you guys did well" ..Tae asked. sweat started to appear at their forehead ..its been days..Tae is being so lenient with his sisters but now they both stopped concentrating on their studies and he couldn't bear it at all..

"oppa just social science and chemistry" said yn looking with puppy eyes at tae "yes oppa just mine math too" said rose sacredly ..tae just scoffed and start checking the test paper. Firstly he checked of rose.. she felt chill inside her feet's ..

after 5 mins he was done checking rose's test paper. His eyes turned dark .."come over here" said tae in scary tone ..rose gulped ..and started to move from her place.. she went near him.. he pick the test paper and showed it to her.. she got 38 .. he was so angry at that time.. he just pick the cane.. stood on his place.. and hit her arm harshly making her scream in pain .."IS IT WHAT YOU ARE STUDYING IN SCHOOL HUH!" He hit the same spot again ..his hits were very hard ..sound of hits echoed in whole house as there were very silence..

rose eyes filled with tears ..her arm turned red.. yn also scared sawing his brother so much angry .. he pulled her hands back and hit it very harshly.. "OWW" She cried in pain.. "oppa.. sorry I will study hard" she said choking her own tears.. tae hit her again ..her knuckles turned red.. "what the hell you were doing when the teacher were teaching you hah!" he hit on her thighs.. cane break as the hit was so strong  .. it made a loud sound .. rose fell on the floor due to pain.. and started to rub the sting area.. "oppa P-please l-leave me.. I I will study hard P-promise.." he was angry at that time but after sawing her sister begging ..he just coldly said "go and kneel down there with hands up!" .. rose followed his orders and knelt down there.. still weeping .."I DONT WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE VOICE FROM YOU" Tae coldly shouted on rose.. she somehow stop making sound.. 

he were so scary with unnie.. what gonna happen with me..

I will update soon as I get time.. 70+ VOTES..

BYE TAKE CARE EVERYONE..LOVE YOU ALL..

LEMME GO AND STUDY..