CHAPTER 50

Rose was little scared that why jimin is calling her, was there any problem or he want to yell at her at all... she looked at Sia "why didn't he call you also..!" Rose said looking at her.. Sia was laughing at her as she was very scared from Jimin..

"my goood fate..!" Sia said and smiled.. "don't worry rose , he doesn't gonna beat you, remember you are on your periods.. he will talk to you softly for sure " Sia consoled her.. but Rose knew the reality.. "you don't know him more than me" Rose said making sad face..

"ahh.. anyways, Go now , he must be waiting for you" said Sia.. rose just glared at her and than left from there with sad face.. actually in periods.. we usually have two emotions, one is beings sad everytime and one is being irritated and angry.. I mean I mostly become sad so...

Rose reached in front of his cabin , she was scared , she met with him last time , when he sent her out of the class..and at that time he was very angry on her... so that also the reason why she was scared..

she took a deep breathe than knock at his door.. but she didn't got any reply , she knocked again, then she asked "may I come in sir..?"he said "come in " ..she slowly entered inside the cabin.. he was doing something.. I mean he wasn't looking at her.. he was checking some papers I guess...

"Are you prepared for test..?" he knew already that she wasn't prepared but no, he need to scare the poor soul.. he has always been strict with her.. he used to come the most at Tae home and he also used to teach Rose like a tutor.. anyways he love Rose most among all I guess.. Yea he love yn also..

rose gulped thinking about the test.. she wasn't prepared.. again she cant lie to him , if she did than he might ask her some question and if she wouldn't able to give the answer than she was death meat.. 

"n-No" she replied while looking down standing there like a obedient student , hands on back..he wasn't looking at her ..."WHY..?" he coldly asked being little loud.. tears filled in her eyes as she was already scared and now he started to yell also.. 

"I didn't understand that topic " her voice was low... "oh yea, how can I forget , someone was just so busy in talking in my lecture , Right..!" he said sarcastically.. she somehow controlled her tears from falling.. we usually become so emotional.. 

"and now you want me to teach you again.." he said almost shouting at her.. her abdomen was already paining due to cramps ... and now he shouted at her.. she couldn't hold back her tears .. Jimin didn't knew that she has been crying.. as he wasn't looking at her at her ..

"do you love to waste time huh.." he again yelled at her.. Jimin looked at her.. her face was all over of tears.. her hand was on her abdomen.. Jimin literally didn't knew that she would start crying only in soldings.. Rose sniffed .. her tears were falling without her wish... 

he felt heartache seeing her in the condition.. he stand from his chair... Rose thought that he was going to punish her now.. but instead he softly said "baby, what happened, why are you crying" ... of course he love her more than anyone ... "c-cramps" she said and sniffed.. jimin make her sit on couch and sat beside her...

"why you come today.. if you weren't well" he asked while wiping off her tears with his handkerchief .. "I have practical" she almost whispered.. jimin hugged her, keep caressing her stomach... "have you taken any medicine" he asked.. she denied.. he asked why, while he went for taking a medicine.. "because it wasn't paining before" she said he hummed...

IN YN CLASS

"MISS LIA, ANSWER THE QUESTION" JK asked third time..

flashback

"I want everyone to score good in this class test.. If anyone failed than he/she will face the worse consequences..!" JK announced.. most of the student shivered on the name of consequences.. and Lia was one of them.. she totally forgot about the test.. 

there yn was continuously talking like a chatterbox which irritated JK.. "MISS YN.. go and sit with Miss Lia..!" YN silently walk to lia's seat and sat beside her.. 

soon Jk distributed the test paper and warned yn to not talk.. she gulped as jungkook was looking angry today.. "yn, I am using the phone to know the answers.. don't inform Mr. Jeon..OK" lia whispered to yn.. yn gasped.. "but why..?" she asked .. " I forgot about the test.." she said showing her puppy eyes..  yn hummed than both start doing their test...

lia was cheating from phone.. JK saw lia doing something.. he went near her .. lia gulped and was about to hurriedly put the phone in her pocket but due to shivering it fell on the ground.. now everyone attention was on her.. JK was looking so angry.. he didn't expect anyon eto cheat at least in his class..

he went near her.. lia was trembling and looking at the ground.. yn was also worried for lia.."STAND UP" he said angrily.. lia stand with her trembling legs.. jungkook eyed her for the phone.. she bent down and took the phone and gave it to jungkook.. 

soon bell rang.. 

"SUMBIT  YOUR TEST ON THE TABLE" he said.. and glared at lia.. 

"come with me..!" he coldly ordered lia and walked towards his table.. " you too miss yn..!" 

To be continued~

Whenever I  will get time I will upload okk.. solly ..

100+ likes..for next..