Chapter 12

______________________________________________________________

In tae cabin
These four girls are standing like a statue and yn is scared thought of what gonna happen next.... Tae is siting on chair Ind front of them while a thin cane is on table make girls gulp in fear ....
Tae (cold voice): what were you saying miss Jennie in corridor??(raised one eyebrow)
Jennie(scared) : s-sir it's y-yn (stuttering)
Tae(first): first stop shuttering!!
Jennie flinched
Jennie look towards yn for help... Because she doesn't know what to tell ...
A/n : guys let me tell you that Taehyung know that blackpink knew his relationship with yn ... But except her friends no one knows and tae strictly said yn not to tell anyone else...
Yn :op--(stop when tae glare) i mean sir ...
Tae(shout): i know miss yn everything and now i want you all to tell what mistake you did !!
Tae:start miss yn (stern)
Yn(scared) : i i p pretend t to --(cut off)
Tae banged the table harshly
Tae (angry): STOP STUTTERING, DIDN'T YOU LISTEN IN ONE TIME HUH!!!
All flinched your author also flinched 🤣🤣
Yn (scared): i pretend that my stomach is paining and bunk class to avoid test ...
Tae (shout): but didn't you told in yesterday you were prepared for the test ... Huh!!
Now is scared as hell !!
Yn : *silent *
Tae (angry): I ASKED YOU SOMETHING MISS YN!!
yn gulped ...
Yn (tears started forming in here eye's ): op- , i mean sir , i lied (looked down )
Yn : sorry sir i will not repeat it ...
Tae(scary voice): i will make sure of that .....
Yn starting sobbing silently
Tae: miss Jennie ..
Jennie (scared): sir i also not prepared for the test so ,i joined yn ... (Looked down ) sorry sir
Tae : miss Jisoo..
Before Jisoo could say something yn spoke
Yn : oppa she and Lisa didn't do anything, it was our fault --(cut off) Ahhhhhhhhhh, *something landed on her leg and she hissed in pain *
Tae pov
I was already angry on yn that what she did but when i ask Jisoo instead of Jisoo she started telling me about whose fault it was which made too much angry that i was not talking to her and she come between so i hitted her with cane....
Four of them flinched very badly and yn hissed in pain and start rubbing the area where he hitted her and unknowingly tears are started flowing from yn's eyes which make him shout at her ...
Tae (scary voice) : did I ask you ..!
then she nodded as no and got another smack not that hard as before ... Tears are still flowing from her eyes ...
Tae : words !
Yn (sobbing): n no
Tae : I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER!!
now all are scared and mostly worried about yn..
Tae (cold): miss Jisoo continue
Jisoo : sir i lie to you that her stomach is paining, sorry sir
Tae glared towards Lisa..
Lisa : same as Jisoo..
Tae : ok so you all did wrong and deserve to be punished (by picking cane )
Tae : miss Lisa hands forward
Lisa gulped by sawing that thin cane .. and more scared as she first time going to get hit by cane as she is really a bright student ... Tears formed in her eyes noticed by all
All were worried about her as she never ever get punished not even went out of class ...
Yn and Jennie feeling very guilty for Lisa and Jisoo as they both  forced them to do so...
Tae : miss Lisa
Then Lisa starting shivering and scaredly put her hands in front of tae ...
Lisa closed her eyes and waiting for pain but couldn't feel but she can listen the sound of hit ,she opened her eyes and her eyes widened sawing yn getting that hit instead of her....
Lisa : why the hell you took the hit...! (worriedly)
Yn pov
I can't see her getting hit as she has no fault so i put my hand upon her hand and get that hit , hit was really hard and made tears falling down from my eyes..

A/n : guys one song is coming in my mind can i --😄 , guys actually it's emotional moment and saw your author his laughing 🤣🤣 , guys i am writing the song ok .. yeh dosti hum nahi bhulenge or todenge 😅 i didn't remember what was exactly word so think yourself .. 🥺🥺 guys i am missing my friend awww , let's continue story ...

Tae : Miss yn
Yn : sorry oppa , it was all my fault.. , i forced her to do so pls don't punish both of them they are not at fault pls 🥺🥺
Jennie : yes sir yn is right , we both forced them..
Tae pov
I was about to hit Lisa but yn got hit as she placed her palm , i was shocked by sawing yn getting hit for her friend and how they all worried for each other they have nice friendship i remembered when any of us (vminkook) did any mistake then hyung punish us but we blame our self for fault and trying to get punished by saving another one but end up getting punished all of us... I laugh little by thinking...