CHAPTER 49

NEXT MORNING

Both the girls wake up sincerely ..

yn and rose come downstairs and found Tae placing the breakfast on table.. "Good morning oppa" both the girls wished him but he being Mr. cold.. "Morning" he replied coldly... everyone sat there and start having breakfast.. yn whispered to rose.. "unnie.. why the hell he being a cold now.. even I woke up so early today.. you know how hard it was for me to wake this early.. but than also I wake up to impress him but this bro--"her drama end by tae cold voice "don't you want to have  your breakfast today" rose smirked .. yn pinched her shoulder.. 

"sorry" yn whispered .. than start having her breakfast.. 

AFTER BREAKFAST

there is still time in school.. "oppa , can you please ask Jimin oppa something" Rose asked tae with puppy eyes.. they all are sitting in living room for a while.. "what is it?" Tae asked her with cold tone.. yn also started listening their conversation.. "I want to study a topic as we have test tomorrow.." she looked down.. 

Tae thought for a while before replying.. "why cant you ask him by yourself..?" he gave her a look.. "Oppa sorry.." she whispered.. Yn understand the situation.. "I asked you something..?" he glared at her.. 

Rose was little scared now.. if she will tell the main reason than Tae definitely not gonna spare her.. but if she isn't than she gonna fail in tomorrows test and than Jimin will not gonna spare her.. poor she..!

she decided to tell this Tae.. "oppa please leave me this time only, (tae looked at her with piercing gaze) actually.. Last time when he was teaching, he sent me out of the class and told me that he will not gonna teach me again... " she said and looked down again.. 

she felt cold gaze.. "LOOK UP..!" his yelling start again.. ANGRY TAE MOOD ON..  rose looked at him.. "why he send you out of the class ?" he asked coldly... "because I were not concentrating in his class -" she interrupted by Tae.. "and when he asked you some question.. YOU DIDNT KNEW RIGHT..!" he shouted at her.. poor rose.. gosh! "and now you have test so.. you want to study that topic ..?" he glared at her.. 

"sorry..!" rose said to tae.. "I am not going to ask him..!" said tae and left from there .. rose vulnerably looked at him.. "its ok unnie.. Jimin oppa will not say anything.." yn try to console her.. "yn.. he already warned me about test.. If I score bad than he will not gonna spare me" rose huffed.. 

"do you want me to talk with him ?" yn looked at rose.. "He will not listen to you.." said rose while standing.. "come fast ynii.. don't worry about it.. Its ok I deserve to be punished" she said and left from there.. 

ON THE WAY

"Are you on your periods?" yn asked rose.. both were sitting on the back seat today, rose was rubbing her abdomen ..seems like it must be paining so yn asked her about it.. "yea.." rose replied ... Now Tae felt bad for scolding her in morning... he just forgot about her periods.. 

"is it paining..?" yn asked with concern.. "naah.. Just little bit" she replied silently.. "I can see that..!" yn said sarcastically.. "Is it first day" Tae asked from nowhere.. "hmm" rose said .. "If you don't feel good in school than stay at home for today ok" tae said to her softly.. "no oppa..today I have practicals" said rose with little pale face.. "baby, go in your Jin oppa's cabin , if you don't feel good ok " tae said and stop the car in front of school.. she hummed ..

both went out of the car.. "take care baby..and yn study.. I don't want any complain" he said giving yn a look.. "ok ok" yn said and left from there with rose.. Rose was worried because she know how strict jimin is.. he will not leave her even knowing she is on her periods.. cruel brother.. 

she entered in her class.. "heyyy Rose..!" sia came and take her to the last seat.. "I am not sitting here , oppa just warned me yesterday.. even you  should also stop sitting there.." rose said to Sia.. "naah.. you know how much fun we do on last bench... first bench is yukk" said Sia.. 

" its your choice than.. I will tell tae oppa that you want to sit on last bench" warned rose.. "you are so meanie" said Sia placing her bag on first bench.. both sat on first bench..

IN JIN'S CABIN

Tae entered there and wished everyone and sat beside jimin "Jimin teach her today after school " said tae to jimin.. "Ooo" jimin reacted.. "didn't she told you why she need to study the same topic again" asked jimin to tae.. everyone started listening their conversation.. 

"Jimin, she told me everything but tomorrow you gonna take her test so teach her.. she will not repeat it.." Tae said to jimin almost ordering.. "naah, she would have thought before about it.." said jimin.. "BUT Jimin , she is on her periods..and she seems pale today.." said Tae with concern look.. "again no..!" he said and was about to left the cabin.. but yoongi stopped him.."you are going to teach her today and without scoldings , Got it " he ordered him.. 

"but hyung, last time she did the same" said jimin. "we will talk to her.. but today teach her ok..and now not buts" said jin to him and than everyone left from there.. 

IN ROSE CLASS

some kid come and informed rose .. "Jimin sir is calling you..!"(now why he is calling me, is he going to ask me about the test.. or something else) she seems so worried..

In today's chapter, yea It was boring I know..there was so less part of yn.. so forgive me please..

 you guys didn't complete the target but I uploaded as when you guys complete the target I don't update fast so...

85+ votes for next update

+