♡Chapter 29♡

Next day in university

Yn Pov
"So,miss bitch..today you have to throw water on the arranged teacher of next class"said Jennie to lia..in ordering tone.."no way!"yelled lia.."Oo really,you will not gonna do"said I to lia in sarcastic tone...

Author's Pov
Yn and her friends are giving dare to lia as they are blackmailing her with that photo..and poor lia have to follow everything that they said..but still she is talking to them with her fucking attitude..

Yn pov
"I will not gonna do that" yell lia again.."really bitch"said Jennie..."yes slut"said lia.."i think you forgot bitch that  you have to respect us.."i said with attitude..."Are you going to do it or not?"asked jisoo in frustrated tone.."ahhhhhhhh "lia yelled in annoyed tone ..that's what we want ...

"FINE!"yelled that bitch again.."you better respect us bitch"said Jennie ..."who is arranged teacher?"asked that bitch.."umm..i think mr.jeon"said Jennie only to make me shiver..

Lia left from there.."what the fuck!"i yelled.."what happened?"asked jisoo in confused tone.."yeah, oppa will not leave me if he get to know that i told her to do this" i said with nervous tone..

"And who gonna tell him, that bitch?"asked jisoo..
"But--"Jennie cut me.."yn don't worry nothing gonna happen "..i hummed..but i am still worry thinking about the consequences...

"What happened Lisa?"asked jisoo as she didn't said a word to lia.."i am scared"she said ..and all our face turned to serious one..."why?"jisoo asked confusingly...

"I don't think we are doing right with lia"said Lisa making us sigh..."she deserves it" i said in order to make her understand..."but we should tell to sir about her" she said .."yeah, we will , don't worry..but first we have to teach er a good lesson" said Jennie...

She hummed..."now let's leave" said jisoo.."i am very excited" said Jennie..."me too" said jisoo.."me three"said Lisa.."me four" i said after getting glare...

Then we entered in class and saw..lia is standing beside the to throw water on oppa...we alla re excited yet worry i was..but my friend told me to calm..after sometime oppa enter in class and lia throw all the water on his face making him drenched.

Whole class started laughing including us as we are waiting for moment when oppa gonna scold her..after getting glare from oppa while class become silent...

Lia was about to run from there in order to save herself as he is busy in blinking his eyes to clear the view...but he grab her wrist..now his face was whole angry which can make anyone pee in their pants..

His clothes was not that wet just face was whole soaked.."Wait here !, Don't you dare to move from here" said oppa in dead calm tone ..making her shiver in fear..."i don't want anyone of you to make noise otherwise no one is worst then me..i will be right back" he yelled in silent class making all of us..scare..

Then oppa went out of the class..whole class started to whisper like every class do..Lisa was feeling pity on lia..then i also felt pity on her as i know how bad oppa gonna scold her ...even he can punish..her as well..

She is looking down like a innocent girl..then after sometime oppa come back with a cane in her hands..by seeing that cane everyone become dead silent...i didn't know that oppa can also hit her ...

"Jennie..i am feeling pity on her" i whisper.."don't worry, she deserve it, she troubled us a lot, now it's her chance"said Jennie i hummed.."but i think we--"cut off by jungkook oppa's cold voice..

"LAST BENCH" ..."again " i whisper to Jennie as we both are sitting on last bench...and this always happen with us..we two stand on  our seat and look down..

I am shivering now as i know his anger already..."miss yn " he said.."y-yes op--s-sir"i said while... sttutering..."don't you two know how to be silence, when there is teacher in the class" he yelled making us flinch..

"S-sorry sir"i said and glare at Jennie to apologise..."sorry sir" she said confidently..yeah this girl is always confident even while saying sorry ...i giggle a bit about my thought...

"Sit quietly,and if i hear any whisper than see" said oppa glaring at us...we both sat quitely and now again everyone's gaze turn to lia..

"So ,miss you have a lot of guts to throw water on your teachers right!"said oppa in dead cold tone ...
"S-sorry s-sir"she said as she is looking down...

"Don't you have manners?,look up"said oppa in same tone..she hesitantly look up ,her eyes are full of fear..."why you pull that stunt?"he asked in same tone..she just didn't replied which make him more pissed..and here we are enjoying...

"If i ask you something then i suppose answer"he said in pissed tone..."it it was a prank " she said and look down.. everyone scare from him cause he usually teach higher classes and he is so strict..

"PRANK!"he yelled making me remember the moment when he punished me.."s-sorry s-sir,i will not do it again" she said..

"You should know how to respect your teacher" he said in cold tone while moving the cane in air.."listen everyone here, i am very soft towards all of you as i didn't teach you but in next class ,i am going to teach you , and believe me i will not be soft anymore " oppa yelled in whole class..

"Soft"i mumbled..."yes soft"he said making me gulped as he got powerful ears ..."and you Miss, you are going to be punished cause of your stunt" said oppa while shifting his gaze from class to lia's side...

She gulped.."show me your hand..and don't make me repeat " said oppa in cold tone...she show her hands to oppa..girl have guts..if i was at her place i would have beg to oppa...

"And then get hit right" said my inner voice ...oppa hit her hardly ..sound echoed in the class..making all of us gulped..Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit she isn't removing her hand ..i am impressed..she isn't even shivering anymore it seem like she is angry..

She must be angry on us..but why do i care.. Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit oppa hit her fifteen times on one hand and told her to show another hand she saw her another hand ...Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit Hit after ten hits oppa stopped..and told"why am I punishing you?"oppa asked her..he was looking so stern ..her hand was whole red due to hits but her eyes have no tears...

"Cause i listened to someone"she mumbled...oppa raised his eyebrow.."cause i throw water on you"she said with attitude in her voice..

That old bitch is back..i mean yesterday she behave like a innocent girl but now she is back with her freaking attitude...

"Count the last five" oppa said in cold tone..Hit one Hit two Hit t-three Hit f-four Hit five..she literally have high tolerance..i would have cried till now..

Now i am just praising that bitch.."go back to your seat" said oppa to lia she went back to her seat while glaring towards us..like we give it a fuck...

Thankyou so much partner for your beautiful suggestions 22Army_OT7 i hope all of you like it..

25+votes next chapter,love you all ❣️