♡Chapter 20♡

After freshen up oppa come downstairs..
"Princess where is rosie" he asked after finding me sitting alone .."um , she is in her room , sleeping" i said as i don't want to tell him that she had fever as she requested me to not tell to oppa..
"Then , why didn't you sleep till now" he asked in scolding tone.."i i am going now for sleep, i was just waiting for you" i said as i don't want him to know the truth.."then he come towards me sat beside me and kiss my forehead " oppa i missed you so much" i said with pout on my face but i am still worried about unnie..."i also missed my both , my lil hearts" he said softly..."oppa , did you ate dinner" i asked ..." Ya , i alredy had , did you two had" he asked " uhmm ya oppa" i said looking down as i lied to him.." let me go to rosie's room to meet her" he said as he stand..i don't want him to know but ..i can't see her in fever so i let him go so he can do anything...

Then he and i went to unnie room , and oppa saw her and about to kiss her forehead but he find something unusual"yn is she sick?? " he asked me , i think her forehead must be heated due to fever.." um oppa she " i was about to say but unnie wake..
"Rosie baby are you fine , your temperature is high" he asked in worried tone..then he grab the thermometer and check her temperature and it was 102° C " baby you have high fever , let me call doctor" he said  and went out of the room and called the doctor, her face is whole red due to fever i went towards her and start massaging her forehead to reduce her headache...after sometime oppa come in room again .." Rosie you will be fine soon baby don't worry" said oppa in a softe tone.." oppa i am fine " she said with whole red face in weak tone.." yn, from how much time she is having fever, tell me clearly" he asked me with serious look"oppa she is having fever since evening" i said .."then why didn't you tell me or any of your brother huh!" He saaid in lil scolding tone.." and you , you were fine in the morning then how suddenly, tell me clearly,did you eat icecream or Rain!!"he asked to unnie glaring towards her , she was about to say something but doctor came and start checking her...
After sometime doctor check her and said " she will be fine soon just don't let her again dance in rain , she catched cold due to rain" then oppa glared towards her and she gulped " ok doctor i will take care of her " now i have to give her injection to reduce her fever" he said and start preparing the injection.." oppa please i will take medicines no injection pls" she requested, ohh god i can't see her like that then oppa again glared towards her and said"rose don't provoke me anymore" unnie gulped"oppa please please " i also requested by showing my best puppy eyes " yn " he warned " please oppa" " wait let me ask him, doctor, is it more important i mean can't she be fine by taking medicine" oppa asked and me and unnie look towards doctor hopefully"mr.kim it is important as she have high fever , don't worry it's not gonna hurt more as it's not high dose" he said oppa hummed and then he come toward unnie and told her to move then she moved after oppa consoled her and kiss her cheeks then doctor inject and she hissed in pain ...then doctor give some medicine and told to oppa that she will be fine till morning after taking proper rest ...oppa thanked him then he left ...

"Baby now  take rest ok you will be fine" he said in soft voice..."oppa sorry" she said in weak tone" we will talk about everything tomorrow ok now sleep" he said , after sometime unnie slept, oppa kiss her forehead one more time then kiss mine and told me to sleep as well then we all end up sleeping cuddling each other..

Next morning

Everyone waked already and now we are having our breakfast and ya unnie is fine now but oppa told her to rest ...today we have holiday as today is Saturday..
After breakfast we all went in living room and now we are sitting there...
"So , you dance for 2hours in rain" he said after knowing the whole truth..
"Oppa i am sorry" she said by showing her puppy eyes..."you should have think about it before dancing" said oppa in serious tone.."and yn why didn't you stopped her when you know how fast she catch cold" oppa scolded me ..."uhm i i " no i can't tell him that i stopped her but she didn't it will just gonna make her punishment worse.."i i am s sorry " i told him, "yn  and rose, nowadays you both are being too much naughty" he said and we both looked down.."rose i am not gonna punish you now but i will" he said then unnie feel relaxed ''and yn i will punish you too '' he said which make both of us confused that did he got to know about that school incident ,no he can't kookie oppa already punished me..."oppa why?" I act innocent as i want to clear that he knew or not.."really you don't know what you did"he said  which make me gulped "oppa i am sorry" i said " i am not gonna punish you hard as you didn't did a big mistake but i will if you again repeat it" he said and i again gulped.. what did he meant by big mistake, oppas were telling me that disrespect is biggest mistake but he is telling that it's small ya he is right it's small afterall he is also my blood ...

A/n: you are telling my blood like you are his eomma...(laughing)
Y/n : i am not his eomma but sister and our family have same blood (flipping hairs)
A/n: ya ya whatever...
Then author flew away..

"I am gonna punish you both tomorrow as today hyung are coming" he said with straight face..wait hyung means oppas are coming means we will do fun but...wait they gonna tell oppa about every thing then but he knows already but i have still doubt whether he knows or not...

Bye guys take care..good night , lot of love , and please vote if you like i will update new after 20+ ok ..u know i have 300+viewers in every chapter but only 15+ like ..it's less right..it's ok bye good night ..