Chapter 35

Rose's Pov

Oppa grabbed my wrist tightly and dragged me to his office...he is looking scary...he is the one whom i fear the most among all..

We went in his cabin...he left my hand..he looked in my eyes..his cold stare piercing my soul...

"What was with that behaviour huh!?"he asked with cold tone...i was not scare at that time when i was in principle cabin but now i am afraid to even open my mouth...

"Now you started to ignoring me also" he said with scary tone enough to make me shiver..."it's not l-like that op-pa" i said with scared tone...

I don't want to disrespect him..it's just i didn't control my mouth..."then why the hell you were talking with tae with that tone haa" he said in harsh way..i gulped..

"I am s-sorry" i said while i looked down..he grabbed my ear and twisted it ..."OWW..oppa leave please--" "i asked you something"..he said with cold tone..

"It's just i didn't control my mouth..please leave my ear OWW..it's hurting"i said while putting my hand on his hand that was twisting my ear...

He left my ear..i rubbed it..it must converted into red .."you should know the concequence of your actions" he said in cold tone while grabbing the cane from the drawer..

Why everyone have such instruments..i am really shivering now ...that cane hurt as hell...

"Opp-a p-please " i said moving backward as he is coming towards me with that thing in his hands..

"Rose..stop there if you don't want more trouble for you" he growled...i stop at my place...i know what gonna happen next...

He stand straight in front of me.."so..why you bunked yesterday " he asked with calm tone..
I just looked down..."if i asked the HIT questions then i need answer" he said hitting my arm..

I just rubbed the area.."i just want to have some fun" i said with tears in my eyes...i am sensitive..i have really low tolerance...yn is much better at it.

"So, for having fun you will cut your classes" he said in harsh tone..i just looked down..i know already it will not gonna good for me if he will got to know about bunking thing...

"I will not do it again " i mumbled..."ofcourse you will not" he said in cold tone..."now do what i said.. without making me repeat otherwise you know the consequences " he said in scary tone..

Please god not back of hand..i close my eyes and waited for the command.."show me the back of your hand" he said that..i hate the most..."op-pa --OWW" I was cutted by another hit only forearm..

"Do what i said" he warned..i did ..now the hell is begin..he started to hitting my soft hand with that fucking cane ...

"HIT HIT don't you HIT HIT HIT  think you are the elder and you should teach good things to your younger but no HIT  You have to bunk HIT HIT HIT with them right" he said while hitting me continuously..my hand turn whole red..

"OWW Oppa i swear i will not do it again..please stop its hurting a lot" i said hissing in pain..

HIT HIT HIT OWWW...HIT HIT...

"Show me your knuckles of another hand" he said and the already filled tears flowed from my eyes...
He leave my hand and i hesitantly showed him knuckles...

It hurts like hell and the cane will gonna make it worst...he putted the cane and grabbed the ruler ..damn it also hurt..

Again the same hell begin..HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT after five hits he stopped i rubbed my knuckles as it hurted a lot..tears were just continuously flowing from my eyes...

It's just hurt so much..i can't even describe..."Face the wall" he said with cold face...i choked my own tears..and start sobbing looking towards him with puppy eyes...

"FACE.THE.WALL" he yelled pressing each word...
I faced the wall and started sobbing hardly... He again grabbed that freaking cane"don't you think..we all are being so soft with you..that's why you learnt disrespecting" he said walking towards me ...

I didn't really mean to disrespect him i swear..."no i just want you to count"  he said ...i hate counting...

HIT he hitted on my upper thighs making me hissed in pain..One..he hitted again..Two...

HIT three HIT four HIT five HIT s-six HIT OWW s-seven HIT e-eight  HIT nine HIT t-ten HIT e-ele even HIT OWW opp-pleasep HIT t-twelve HIT thirteen HIT fourteen HIT fifteen OWWW HIT .. He finally put the cane aside ...i sobbed hardly...

I get canning after a lot of days ..and it hurts damn hard..i was just rubbing the sting area..my knuckles were whole red ..same were thighs...i sniffed..

"I a -am r-really s-orry op-pa..i ne-ver want to dis-respect any-one of you ..i l-love y-you all so much..i will ne-ver ever do it again" i said between my sniffles.. he smiled towards me..

And engulfed me in his soft hug..."shh..baby we love you so much..we just don't you to become a brat..you know exams are coming and bunking is not good for your safety right" he said with soft tone while running his hands in my hairs..

"Hmm.i will not do it again.." i said with tears..
"Now stop crying champ..i didn't even punish you hardly " he said and i choked my Saliva when he said hardly..."oppa" i said punching his chest lightly...

He kissed my forehead..after that he applied the ointment..then give me a long speech on safety ...
I know i did wrong..i am guilty for it..but i think bunking is not a big deal tho- just we should care about our safety that we didn't get caught and should not bring kids with us ...

35+ votes next update...