Chapter 43

Rose is at the door.. thinking what condition about Kookie is talking..

"Come inside then" he said to her..she went inside the class.."put your bag aside" He said to her..She wasn't aware of what gonna happen with her even not me also..

She put her bag on of the bench.. everyone was exicted to know what jk gonna do..Her friends were looking slightly terrified as they knew that Jk never let anyone in class easily..

"So, Rose , you need to answer my questions then I will decide whether you going to sit in class or not" he said simply..she gulped..

"Tell me, which topic I teach you yesterday?" He asked..Rose didn't study yesterday at home.. that's why she is afraid now.."umm..sir..Classification"She asked or answered i don't know..

"Are you sure!" He smirked..he seems in sarcastic mood..here our poor rose is afraid.."umm.. Living world ?" Again she asked.."I asked the topic..." He said..not seems in better mood now..

"I am sure about classification" she answered lil confidently..." ok..CLASS I WANT YOUR ATTENTION HERE!" He yelled at class.. everyone look there..some were afraid..some didn't care..

Rose feared.."So class..If you have any doubts regarding what I teached yesterday, you can ask her and Rose , you need to answer every question they ask.." he said ..whole class started whispering..here our poor Rose gulped..she doesn't even studied Biology yesterday..

"Sir..you can do this tomorrow please, today I am not prepared!" She said showing her puppy eyes..
He didn't buy it.."I wanna know how much you guys concentrate when I teach..and listen class Who will be late from now onwards I will give the same work..DO YOU GET IT"He said to everyone..

They all hummed.."So , who gonna ask first!" He said..here our rose is looking at everyone and requesting that they would ask some easy questions..but Her enemies were smirking..

Guys..You know my teachers do the same sometimes and I also request everyone that they would ask me easy questions..but in the and they ask the question which i heard first time in my life..Tell me your moments also..

Many students up their hands..Jk said One of them.."Yes,jack ask!"he said to him..Jack is one of her enemy..he smirked ..She feared..

She look at her friends..they whispered that they will help her..Jack asked the question .. She think for a bit then answered his question..he was amused by it..as he ask one of the hard questions .

Jk also feel proud on her.."nice!" He said..then most of the students asked her the question..
About 5-6 she answered correctly out of 8..

"Ok, you can sit now.. don't be late again and read those questions whom you doesn't Answered.." he said to her..she huffed then sat on her seat..

"Finally, I was so afraid! What gonna happen" rose whispered to Sia.."It's cause I helped you by my book!" She whispered.."whatever, I knew most of the answers.." she whispered again..

"Stop talking, last girls" Jk yelled at them..both instantly shut their mouth..Jk started lecture..

Let's see what happened with yn..

Yn run to her class..saw yoongi was teaching..
She gulped by looking him angry and yelling at some students..

"Why the hell you aren't prepare for test huh!" He yelled at some students..he was asking verbally questions to students as he informed everyone that he gonna asked the question..

Yn knocked at the door..and said "M-may I c-come In sir" she asked silently.."IS THIS THE TIME TO COME IN CLASS!" He shouted at her..he seems in bad mood..poor yn..

She looked down.."I don't understand why the hell you guys like to break the rules of the class!" He yelled again..whole class shivered..

"I don't allow the students who are late in my class..Stay there till end of class" he yelled at her again.."sorry sir I wil--" she cutted by yoongi scary voice.."Lia, Go and bring the cane from my cabin!" He said ..yn shivered.."No no sir..I am happy here!"She said nervously.."Then, I don't wanna listen a word!" He yelled at her..she nodded and stand there with her bag..

"Hands should be up" he said from the class..she did it.."And you all..Why don't you study huh!" He yelled at some of them.."sorry sir !" They said in unison.."Get out of my class Right now!" He really seems so much angry.. they all went out of the class..

They all are none other than Jennie , jisoo and Lisa..They don't want to leave their bestie outside alone so they also went outside of the class..
Aish..i also do the same when my bestie is outside of the class..

"Hey bitch!" Jennie whispered to her..she was shocked to see them outside of the class.."why you all are here idiots?" Yn whispered.."what do you think we will leave you outside?" Lisa whispered to her..yn glared at both of them..

"You know what my hands are paining cause of this bag and top of that Oppa told me to up my hands" yn replied making disgusted faces..
"Then who the hell tell you to come late hah!" Jisoo yelled at her..

It was enough for yoongi to hear their bickering..
"AFTER MY LECTURE,MEET ME IN MY CABIN ALL OF YOU!" He yelled at them..they all shivered and shut their mouth.."All three..up your hands too" they did the same..

When lecture was going on , they all stopped bickering..Yn saw tae coming in the corridor..she was feeling so embarassed..and she was also angry on her brother cause he slapped her in morning..

"Bitch ,oppa is coming!" Yn whispered to all of them..they all look in the corridor.."so?" Lisa whispered.."bitch, he will definitely tease me..!"Yn whisper again..

Tae heard their bickering outside the class..he smirked and stand in front of them..they all shut their mouth.."Lemme show you something sisy!" He teased her.."oppa please no!" She said..

"Hyung!"he went inside the class.."oh Tae!Any work?" Yoongi asked to him.."some students were bickering outside the class.."he complained.. yoongi's blood boiled..

"Why can't you four shut your mouth!" He yelled at them...all gulped by yoongi's angry voice..

That's it for today..
Bye bye meet you guys next chapter..
50+ votes for next chapter ❤️