Chapter 33

After that day... I am far away from troubles...next day we met at university and i found out my friends also get punished worse...I wanted apologise to lia as we blackmailed her ...me and my friends went to apologise...she first apologize to us for..making us in trouble,i was shocked...we also apologized to her...and after that day we become nice friends...one more troublemaker in group...

It been a month now...our exam in on next week...all oppa's are busy with examination..Tae oppa barely talk to us now..we are not angry with him..as now we both are mature and understand his condition..

Same day at university...

"I don't want to listen anything...let's bunk" i said ...actually next two classes are free and oppa's are also busy with there works so...

"What if we get caught" said Lisa .. negative thinker.."yeah..my oppa will break my legs for sure" said lia...

"You know what guys..it's the last time we can have fun..then we have exams and i don't think after exams we will get time.." said Jennie taking my side..i love this girl..

"What if jungkook sir took our next class..then we ar doomed" said jisoo..i am done with these girls.."it's impossible..oppa is very busy he can't take next class.." i said confidently...

"I am in guys..yn is right" said lia..i am proud of you girl.."come on jisoo and Lisa" Jennie said.."fine" they said in unison..

We all become happy..and started cheering..
"And now no one gonna tell oppa that we bunk cause our enemy is on our side" i said giggling..

"It's fun to see you guys in trouble " said lia making us laugh.."and it's fun to blackmail you" we also said giggling...

"And it's fun to see you guys getting hits"she said mocking.."and it's fun to see your sore butt" we said making her stob..

"Leave it guys ..." I said as we don't want to make the situation complicated...

Then we will leave after minutes ok..

Rose's pov

Me and my friends decided to bunk the next two classes as we are free..till now we only get caught one time ...and that time oppa break my legs with that freaking belt...

I have two friends..one is soobin other is sia..that have great personality..

"Let's go dude" said soobin..we all nodded in happiness..now main work to sneek from  university ...

.
.
.
We safely sneek from university...
We do hi5.. then move to a mall..

"Isn't she your sister" said sia..making me look towards the direction...we are eating icecream...

"Yeah she is " said soobin.."now, what is she doing here" i said.."may be she also bunk" said sia.."yeah her friends are also there" said soobin...

"Now she is dead" i mumbled...i barely get caught but she..we move towards them..i touched her shoulder..

Her eyes widened..."what are you doing here" we both said in unison..."it's my question"..i said.."umm we we.." she said.."first you tell"...she said..

"Umm...we bunk..i know you too" i said.."leave it unnie..let's have fun..oh hii sia unnie and oppa" she said..

Then we went to games section..we had a lot of fun there..when we saw time..we left and went to our classes..and like always i am safe.

Yn pov..

We ar safe..i am not believing on my eyes..we are safe ..."see ,i told you guys.. nothing will gonna happen" i said..they all hummed in response..

Now it's already departure time..we have to leave ...we went towards the car..me and unnie smirked towards each other and sat into the car..

As i told you oppa is busy so driver is here to take ..."unnie , it's my first time i didn't get caught" i said with bright eyes.."i never get caught" she said flipping her hairs..

"I didn't think you also do such things" i said.."i do more than you just don't get caught like you"she said with smirk.."yeah yeah.."i said..

We reached at home..like always doing chill ...oppa gonna come after hour to teach us..that made us more piss ...

After one hour

Oppas come...like always we start studying.. these days we are good girls in oppa's sight..i always thought unnie is not a troublemaker..but she is master in these things...

"Yn" oppa warned me third time..i come out of my thoughts..."yes oppa" i said.."yk what next Monday is your exam and you are concentrating a bit now" he said..

"Oppa you can ask me anything i know this chapter already" i said.."lemme ask them" he said ..now i am pretty good in studies...

"Tell me the tissue name which found on the lining of kidney" he asked..i answered correctly...like this he asked me total five questions and i answered correctly...

I am proud of you yn..i said to myself..."You should start next chapter then" he said making me piss..
"Oppa please..i will learn it by myself and i have any doubt..i will ask you..now lemme go" i said with pisse tone..

"You better mind your tone" he said glaring toward me ..i hate my mouth..it's just come ...let's leave..

I nodded and left from there...