Chapter 38

A brother and sister may fight and argue, but in the end, they will always be there for each other..

Most awaited Sunday

Yn POV

"OPPPPPAAAAA" i yelled ..but again he didn't listen ..i am calling him since minutes but he and unnie just making fun of me by not listening to me as i am younger i can't even do anything...

"Oppppaaaa listen to mee" i yelled again but no he never listened..he is just smiling and unnie is giggling that he is ignoring me..

"Ok.. don't listen to me.. whenever you gonna call me i will ALSO NOT LISTEN TO YOU!!" I said frowning...and shook my head in frustration...

He glared at me after i finished me line..i become a bit nervous by his aura..that's the main thing i hate being younger..they can do whatever they want to..but me..

"Really kid..you will not listen to me" he asked with same eyes which is now making me more nervous..unnie is just smiling..i wanna punch her face right now..

"Fine..i was just kidding" i said while looking down in small voice..they both started laughing after scaring me...

"I HATE YOU TWO!!" I yelled and jump in fraustation...they chuckled .... "Why you guys don't listen me when i call you ..and i can't even do anything as you two have those scary eyes..i mean i am not scared of your eyes but..it's not fair.." i said frowning..

"Cause we like to tease you" both said in unison..i just show them my angry face which was fake for sure.."ok fine say why you were calling me" he said finally making me smile a bit..

"Umm..oppa it's been a long since i am waiting for everyone but no-one is coming..i will not allo them to spoil this day..it's a afternoon already " i said with crazy tone..

"So..what can I do" he said raising his eyebrow only to make me angry cause i know he like to tease me..i throwed a pillow on her face..

Oppa is sitting on couch having phone in one hand..unnie is kneeling on couch over oppa in the position to see whatever he was looking at in the phone..i think they are watching some recipe..

He throwed the same pillow on me..i just put it away as i just don't want to fight now..caus enow i am waiting for my brother's to come..the .we cam have some.fun..

I am surely gonna tell everything to Jin ,.yoongi, Joonie and hobi oppa that what they always do to me cause i am younger..

"Ok fine if you can't do anything, give me your phone i will call them" i said..they both instantly hide their phones at their back's..i hate these guys..

"Why?, Don't you have yours" unnie asked with raising her one eyebrow.."i don't have now..it's in room" i said with tired tone as i was tired of fighting with them..now my lazy ass don't have energy to move upstairs...

"So..move your ass" she said and instantly get glare from oppa..i giggle.."what's the laughing in this huh!" She said annoyingly..."aliens can't understand it na" i said again giggling..

Oppa chuckled.."now i am not giving you my phone at any cost" she said squeezing her phone with her hand.."like i will gonna touch alien's things" i said laughing at her..

She just shook her head in defeat..now i turned at oppa , i sighed knowing that another fight for me.."oppaplasegivemeyourphoneiamverytiredtogoupstairs" i said as fast as i can...

"What?" He asked with questionable look.."if you don't want to give your phone then say no, don't say "what " i said frowning at him..

"Then NO" he said and unnie start laughing..i throw two pillows at same time on both of their faces and started moving towards stairs by stomping my feets..i can hear the giggles..i hate it ...

I went upstairs i was about to go to my room..but soon bell rang..both of their gazes shift to mine which says "open the door" and i hate opening it..

"I am now up..i can't open the door" i said denial..
Again he glared at me..damn he looks scary sometimes..."really " he said with same look..
"FINE!" I yelled...and two of them chuckled at my reaction..

And went downstairs again cursing these two monsters in my life..i open the door with loud thud.."oppppaaaaaaa" i yelled making them put hands in their ears..

I hugged jinu oppa then yoongi oppa then hobi oppa and lastly Joonie oppa...rest look towards me with amusement i just give them a look then tell them to hop in ..

Now we all are sitting in living room..now it's my turn to tease these two monsters...i am sitting in yoongi oppa's lap right now..."oppa" i said and everyone started looking at me..

I just have to put all of them at my side..."they again teased me cause i am younger" i said with pout they all chuckled.."oppa i am serious" i said they nodded..

"Oppa..scold him and her" i said glaring at both of them..they glared back.."oppa you always on her side" unnie said cutely..she isn't cute i aM the only one cute in this whole world..

"Cause they all love me " i said .."hyung you didn't love me anymore remember i am your tae tae" he said with pout ..."i am at rose and Taehyung's side" said jiminie oppa..

My eyes widened.."me too" said kookie oppa not him.."me too" said yeonjun oppa.."me too" said Baekhyun oppa..like this everyone was there except elder one's..

"You guys don't love ynii anymore" i said wiping the fake tears ..."yn we are on your side" said my all friends in unison..."see ..oppa love me more" she said kissing jiminie oppa cheeks...

I felt jealous..i kissed yoongi oppa.."oppa love me more" i said frowning..."see..there are more oppa's on my side" she said..i looked towards mine..yeah she is right..

"Oppa..we are smol team" i said with pout.."sunshine don't forget we are elder than all of them" said hobi oppa making me smile widely knowing the place of elders...

I shift my gaze towards their team..i mean we all sitting in that manner..."you guys can't do anything..i have elders in my team" i said ..all girls and soobin oppa hummed in response...

"And we are best" i said..they all started yelled that we are best yeah my team.. except oldies..
"No we are best" unnie yelled back but none said anything from her team i chuckled..

She show her eyes to them saying 'support me' they started supporting her..."let's play something which will decide who is best" yelled sia unnie form my team..

All agreed after arguments that they are still best..
Whatever we gonna play my team ovbeasily gonna win..

"We will win fro sure" said yeonjun oppa confidently.. and everyone claimed the same..Jin oppa claimed the same..and we all support him...

"That we will see" said kookie oppa.."yeah we will see" said Lisa..

Atleast 30 votes for new chapter..

Tell me whom team you guys are in..and which game you guys want..

And some chapters are only left in this book so enjoy it fully..

❤️❤️❤️❤️