✧CHAPTER 19✧

Yn pov
After sometime when i stop crying he applied the ointment on my wounds and bruises , it was painful , i hissed but now i am fine ,just little bit pain ..
He looks so horrible when he is angry "bagvaan bachaye" ...

"Bun, now we may leave , every one must be waiting" said jungkook oppa softly ...
Then i nodded and we went to namjoon oppa's office..
We entered and unnie come and hug me , i can sense that she have tears in her eyes, she must be sad , i got so amazing and caring unnie , thankyou god ...
"Ynaa, are you fine??" She asked checking me from head to toe..
"I am fine unnie , don't worry" i said not want to make her more sad to tell her that it's hurting till now...

"Sunshine, come and sit here" hosoek oppa said patting the area beside him ...
I went there and sit quietly not wanting to create more problems for me ...
Then unnie also sat beside me ...
"Cupcake , you soon to be in 10th standard and annuals examination are also coming, so you need to work hard" said Jin oppa looking serious, while all the others have same expression also..

"Oppa i i will " i said replying after getting glare from kookie oppa , "you are not even concentrating on your studies properly, then how will you able to score good marks ?" said namjoon oppa looking directly in my eyes..

" Yn we have checked your whole year study reports and it showing that , in some subjects you are good but in maths and science, you are worst" said yoongi oppa looking disappointed..while the others also looking like i am a criminal or what..

"And Rose " said kookie oppa looking towards Rose unnie with same look as he had for me and others also turned their gaze to Rose unnie..

Unnie is looking slight scared , i can see on her face .."your grades are also decreasing day by day , tell me is their any problem you are facing" said kookie oppa with concerned look..

"Uhmm no oppa , i just not concentrating on my studies these days" said unnie with nervous tone ..
"And why are you not concentrating on your studies"said jimin oppa , his voice is scary god..

"It's i -i - j -just don't know" she said closing her eyes tightly..."OpEn YOUR eyes ROSE" yelled yoongi oppa , looking damn scary...

I gulped due to fear , unnie is better in studies then me but she is getting scoldings then what gonna happen to me god ...
"So, we had decided something for you two" said namjoon oppa looking towards us in serious tone..
"We gonna tutor you two in those subjects you two are weak" said jimin oppa in serious voice which make us gulped..after hearing this unnie instantly speak..

"I -i c-can -stu-dy b-by my-self oppa" she said looking scared...."i also" i said after thinking about these guys strictness..

"NO !! And now NO ARGUMENTS" yelled kookie oppa , we both flinched.."so, let's go guys , it's getting late " said Jin oppa looking towards us softly.."and we will decide the subjects at home ok" said namjoon oppa..

After sometime we all left for home...
Oppas stop the car at our house , we both come out then wave at them..they asked us whether we will live or we want anyone of them to live at our house till tae oppa come , we said that we can adjust without them then they left..

Then we entered in our house ,throw our bags somewhere in the living room and sat on couch...

"Are you thinking, what am i thinking"Rose unnie asked me , i know she must be thinking about studies, but now i don't wanna talk about this fucking thing ...

"Ya, but don't please, my mood is off , i were thinking to have fun today but , today is worst day for me"i said as i am really fraustated out of these things..

"What happened now?"she asked me as she doesn't know , ohh god let me tell her my problems,"you know ,since morning i thought that oppa's are not strict but they are strict as hell ,even kookie oppa , he is so scary , he punished me with that fucking iron thing and then when everything short out these guys start talking about our studies like we are having fun, damn!!" I said by making disgusting face out of fraustation...

"Why are you worried now, it's ok we will see about studies, tell me is it still hurting" she asked me with worried face " ya , lill bit " i said with tired tone..

Then we went to our rooms and change ourselves into comfortable one's and have our food...

TIME SKIP

"Wow , what a beautiful droplets , i love rain" rose is dancing, singing and having fun in rain...
"Yna come na pls we will both have fun" rose unnie asked me but i declined as i am watching my favourite series"WEDNESDAY" on Netflix...

"As you wish, but remember this rain will not come again soon" she yelled ...i just having fun on Netflix ..."you have fun in rain, i am having in this series,now don't disturb me" i yelled back ..

After sometime

"Now come unnie, you are continuously dancing since 2 hours, you will become sick" i yelled but she is ignoring me , ohh god she didn't see anyone over the rain...
"Come , otherwise i will tell oppa that you dance in rain" i yelled "ynaaaa" she yelled "unnie, ok you aren't coming na , i will definitely tell oppa" i said walking towards my room ..."NO i am COMING idiot, don't tell oppa" she yelled while coming from backyard ...
After sometime she come downstairs after changing clothes...

"Unnie--" i was about to say but"achhiii" she sneezed .."unnie come si--""achhi" another sneeze .."sit here" she again sneezed , god i think she catch cold...then she sat on beside me..
Now she is continuously sneezing, now i am sure she catch cold ..."wait , i am bringing  lukewarm water" is said moving towards kitchen..."yn it's ok *sneeze* i i am *sneeze*f-fine" she said while sneezing.. "i can see that" then i went to kitchen and come with water...i gave her water she drank , i touch her forehead and ya she is having fever...

"Unnie, you have fever" i said with worried face..
"Yn , it's ok" she said in weak tone "no , it's not ok , let's go in your room , so you can rest" then we went in her room.. she layed on her bed , she is having high fever , i move to kitchen to bring the wet cloth to reduce her fever ...after few minutes i back in room and sat beside her and put the cloth on her forehead...

"Don't worry , oppa will be home in sometime" i said in the soft tone as she is shivering due to fever..."hmmm" then i make her drink soop , she make disgusted but she drank after my requests ..
Her fever is reduced now, but still she is not well , i am waiting for oppa to come home ...
After sometime bell rang and oppa come...

Hello my chocolates" ya author find new name for you because she loves chocolates" so i hope you all are doing well , meet you after so many days right , i also missed you but don't worry i will be regular soon as i have last exam on 3 March so ti...

Hello my chocolates" ya author find new name for you because she loves chocolates" so i hope you all are doing well , meet you after so many days right , i also missed you but don't worry i will be regular soon as i have last exam on 3 March so till that  bye love you all, take care..
And pls vote if you like... And i updated this on the request of papakipari AKA pragya didi😅 as i have this chapter on my draft ... And the idea of this chapter is given by miss mahi and miss pragya ...

Bye 😘😘