Chapter 31

Lia's POV

Oppa held my wrist tightly and start dragging me outside the cabin..his cold eyes shows nothing rather than fire which is only for me..his cold stare making me shiver..

His big hands making me gulped thinking about what he gonna do with me..his legs are faster as light that i am not even able to catch ...

My wrist become red cause of his tight grab..i was about to say sorry but by sawing at his burning eyes ,no word come out from my mouth..

And i know the result of saying something will be the sting on my cheek and that will not gonna good for me..

We reached where the car was parked..he left my wrist..and went to another side to sit..i sat on my side and he on his..he closed the door with loud thud which is enough for me to guess how much angry he is..

I didn't spoke a word during whole way ..i was just praying from god that home never come.. whenever i think about what gonna happen with me a tear always escaped from my eyes..

I am strong i didn't cry so early of punishment as i have high tolerance but oppa always make me cry by his punishments...

He never go easy on me..he is so strict since childhood..but he loves me more than anything erything...when i was child he used to spank me..but not now...

I am at my good behaviour from days so we are having good interaction but today i really messed up and i know the result will gonna be worst..

I am not scared of cane this much..i always get frightened by his belt which is so scary..i always gulped thinking about it...

He usually don't hit me with belt but when he hit..it make me unable to sit for a week atleast as it hurts so much...it's been a long since he used his scary belt..

He cares about me a lot and love me more than anything as i told you before..we didn't live with our parents..i don't have any siblings even..

Me and my brother lives alone..but we like each other's company..i can say my life is good except punishment things ...

It's not like i hate yn and her friends,umm we can say..it's just for fun..i usually like to annoy them..when anyone punish them..i like it but at same time i feel pity on them..

Today i got to know that whole teachers whom are sitting in cabin are his brothers..and that thought make me gulp hard cause they all scary as Taehyung sir slap her in front of everyone..

I didn't feel good when sir slapped her ..as i know more worst is gonna happen with me..and i think not only mine everyone's brother gonna punish them..

Soon we reached home and that made me shiver down to my spine...oppa went out of the car making noise..which shows that he is still in same anger..

I don't have any option rather than coming out of the car as i don't want more troubles for me..
I know what i did was totally wrong..

But i think what they were doing with me is  more than bad also..i don't want to make anyone in trouble it just blackmailing is wrong..and they should learn it...

I know stealing is also so bad and i promised myself that i will never ever gonna do it again..
But this thought can't save me from upcoming punishment...

I went out of the car and went in living room there he was, looking scary ,Passing me death glares..i am still in uniform..he always call me to his room for punishing me..umm his name is yeonjun ..

"I want you in my room within half an hour and make sure to put shorts" he growled ..and left to his room..i gulped hard by "shorts" ..

Now i am sure he gonna use belt..i directly went to my room and change my clothes and wear this