♡ Chapter 26 ♡

After sometime,oppa's told us to take our books then we took out our books..firstly jimin oppa is teaching unni and yoongi oppa is teaching me..now we are sitting living room ,oppa's are teaching us..after sometime jimin oppa told that he want to take test of unnie that he teached him in the class ,i was listening everything as she is just sitting beside me...

"Rose, i am going to take test of what i teached you in the class" said jimin oppa to unnie..unnie is just looking like she doesn't wanna give test.."but you didn't told me before that you gonna take test" unnie apposed...

"Is there any problem in giving test of what i teached you today only huh?" he asked in scolding tone..unnie just didn't replied..."yn, it's done ..you know this chapter, we will see next tomorrow ok" said yoongi oppa as there was lack of book of new chapter as i gave it my friend for a while ...

"What should I suppose to do in this time?may i live till next hour start " i asked happily but my happiness vanished within few seconds after listening jimin oppa's words"yn i also teached same topic in your class , so give this test you too" oppa said with small smile..after snatching my beautiful smile...

"But oppa , unnie is older than me and the test is not of my level" i said cause i don't want to give that fucking test .. " i teached same in both of your class and test is not so hard so give it without any arguments" oppa said in lil high tone.

"What if i get low marks" i asked in so low tone.."you will get punished for not concentrating in my lecture plus i have to teach you English also "he said and i gulped that one more subject..no i can't bear it..

I am pretty good at English but i am afraid cause i didn't give my fucking attention to the lecture as i am a backbencher but i don't seem any profit in pleasing to oppa.."ok ,i will give the test, but it will be hard" i whined .."it's ok if you didn't score good but atleast score passing marks ,now attend it" oppa said and i smiled widely..

Oppa give test to both of us and we start writing after sometime he snatched the test paper...unnie was looking worried but i am not worried cause i am good at grammar..after sometime oppa said that he checked and put the wooden ruler on the table beside him , i gulped ..

Unnie is looking towards that ruler terribly..me unnie and oppa is online here in the living , rest are chilling..."yn , come here" he said in serious tone, my jaw dropped..i somehow move towards oppa ...i never saw oppa.punishing anyone yet ..so i didn't scare more from him..

He patted my back and tell that i scored full marks means 20/20..i didn't believe on my eyes .."Very good".he said an smile towards me ..i feel lil proud on my self.."it was lill hard but you score good , i thought you gonna score less as you were not paying attention to my class" he said in lil scary tone...

"Oppa , please i scored good and you are scolding me" i Said whining..he said "i know you are good in grammar" he said..and i sat back on my seat ..then oppa's face turned serious again..he is looking scary..

"And miss rose " he said in cold tone enough to make anyone scare.."yes op-pa" unnie said hesitantly.."may i have to give you invitation to come over here" he said in cold tone . unnie gulped..she move towards oppa and stand straight in front of him.."you score only 7/20 " he said in again in cold tone..

"Sorry op-pa" she said looking down.."i don't need your sorry ,i need explanation" he said in scary tone.."oppa i didn't pay attention to your class" she said and get hard slap from oppa directly on her left cheek...making her and me shiver in fear...her eyes get teary...she instantly put her hand on her sore cheek..i never saw unnie get punished or oppa punishing anyone...

"AND WHY WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION!!" He asked while growling in anger..she didn't reply only to get another slap ...tears rolled from her eyes..i am feeling pity for her ...but I can't do anything..."WHEN I ASKED YOU SOMETHING I NEED ANSWER!!" He again shout on her making her shiver in fear..."i w-was t-talking t-to m-my f-friends" she said stuttering while looking down...

"Talkings are more important than studies right!" He asked...while growling in anger ...she just looked down..."s-sorry op-pa" she said in very low tone..."rose ,you were very good in studies but nowadays you didn't even pay attention to the lectures..just talking and sitting on last bench so no one can notice you right" he scolded her ..

"It's time for your punishment for not paying attention to the class and scoring less marks in the test" he said in cold as ice tone..which make her gulped.."op-pa" she mumbled..."you know how i punished you last time right!" He said ...i don't know how he punished...she instantly hide her hands on back..."op-pa please it hurts so m-much" she said with tears in her eyes...

"Don't make your punishment worst Rose " he growled angrily...what he gonna do?..Is he gonna hit her on her palm..."ROSE!" he yelled again.."she show her hand while closing her eyes ..."KNUCKLES" he again yelled..that make me shiver down to my spine..when he said "knuckles"

She show her knuckles to oppa ...oppa pick the ruler and hit her hard making her scream in pain..
She rubbed her hand with another hand ...stopped after getting death glare from oppa...

*hit**sob**hit*"from now *hit* will *hit* you pay attention*hit* *hit* in my class?? "*hit**hit* he asked while hitting her and making her scream loudly in pain...oppa stopped after saying those words ..she rubbed her hand while her face turned red out of weeping...

"S-sorry op-pa,I p-promise i w-will p-pay a-attention to y-your lectures" she said sobbing hardly..."show me your another hand" oppa said in cold tone ...making her shiver again...she was about to say something but oppa stopped her by pulling her hand and give her stroke making her scream in pain..*Hit**Hit*Hit**Hit**Hit**Hit*

"Oppa please stop now!" I begged to oppa cause i can't see her in pain now..."yn, it's for her own good" oppa said hitting her twice.."oppa , she will not do it again please" i said...by showing my puppy eyes..oppa look towards her teary eyes..she instantly hugged him...he patted her back and mumbled some soft words to calm her down..

After sometime she calmed ,oppa told her to revise the test and if she find any difficulty,she will ask oppa about it ..next hour gonna start and that will be of biology that i hated the most even i hate the maths , these are most boring...

25+ votes next chapter...love you all 🧡