♡Chapter 28♡

Author Pov
It's been a week since that day, yn get punished.. these days yn is only get in small troubles but his brothers leave her by giving warnings..she is studying well from that day..but lia and their group's hate is increasing day by day as lia troubled them a lot ..but they didn't do anything they just waiting for right moment to teach that bitch a good lesson..she is getting in their's nerves ...let's see what gonna happen today..now in university...

Yn Pov
Me and my friends are walking in corridor talking about that bitch...she is getting in our nerves..she always tried to fight with us but we just didn't want to get in trouble cause of that bitch..we just waiting for right moment to teach that bitch a good lesson..

"What's up sluts" said that lia to us ...as we were walking..towards our next class..i was about to punch her face that how dare she call us sluts but jennie stopped me by saying ..."we don't waste our precious time on bitches" ...

Then we walked to our class.."why you stopped me, i will teach that slut a good lesson " i yelled on Jennie..."ynii, wait for sometime..and you know about your brothers right"Jennie said ..i hummed..

Then our class started ..it's maths class..tae oppa entered in class and everyone wished him afternoon and he wished back...after sometime he started his lecture..i was concentrating a bit..cause i don't want the consequences..

After sometime he told us that he gonna take test of maths tomorrow...and tell us to be prepared...and said that if anyone get less marks , they will face worst punishment...i gulped but i know already that chapters which he gonna take test...

After sometime his lecture end..and it's our last class..we went out of the class then Lisa started to telling us that.."you guys should be prepare yourself for the test, i don't want to see any of you getting punished ok" "i know these chapters already, you don't need to worry" i said.."me too" rest two said in unison..

Another day in university today is our test..we all are prepared fully..but today i find something unusual,that bitch didn't troubled us...as we all are sitting in cafeteria.. talking randomly..

"Let's go for shopping after university" jisoo approach.."yeah, let's go, it's been long time since we go" said Jennie.."i am in"said Lisa.."me too" said both in unison.."what are you thinking yn" Lisa asked me.."i am thinking about oppa, whether he allow me or not" i said with sad tone.."yeah, why will he not allow you" said Jennie ...

"Umm, when will I ask him"i asked.."go and ask now"said jisoo.."yeah ,i will not go alone" i said looking towards all of them.."yeah ,yn leave " yelled Jennie.."please come with me" i asked them by showing my best puppy eyes ...

"Yeah, stop with your drama..we are coming " said Lisa..i become happy and hug them.."yeah kid leave us.."said jisoo only for getting slap from me..
"Let's go now" i said ...

Then we started to walk...we went in front of tae oppa's office and we see something that make our blood boil..that bitch is stealing question paper from oppa's office as oppa was not there..

I was about to go in but my friends stop me..and whisper "now it's our chance to show her..what we can do" ...then Jennie took out her phone and click her photo of stealing question paper and we all smirked....

Then that bitch come out of the cabin and look towards us..we all smirked at her.."someone is in trouble Lisa" i said sarcastically...she look towards us..and gulped..

"And why would I be in trouble?" Asked lia.."i thought someone is stealing something from sir's office, right yn" asked Jennie making her gulped.."how do you know?"she asked us.."that doesn't matter"replied jisoo..

"What you will do?" She asked us.."think what we can't do bitch" i replied.."you don't have any proof then how will you do anything" she said while smiling..then Jennie saw her the photo and she gulped..she tried to snatch Phone from her but Jennie is fast enough to put it in her pocket...

"Bitch don't try to be clever" i said with disgusting face..."delete that photo slut" said Lisa..i slap.her on her face directly..she was about to slap me back but i said "i think you want us to show that photo to sir" "what do you want from me..so you can delete that photo"Asked that bitch ..."you just have to do what we said..umm till 1week "i relied...all hummed..

"I will not "lia yelled in anger .."you will" we all yelled in unison.."ok fine i will.."lia Said..we all said in unison.."good girl " then she left by stomping her feet in anger ...we all smiled widely...

Then oppa come in cabin and ask us that what we are doing here ...i asked him about going for shopping...first she deny but when my friends also requested him..he allows and now we all are so happy...

University end like this ...our test went well as we all are prepared, then we went for shopping...then we went to our homes our having a lot of fun..and waiting for tomorrow to teach to trouble that bitch...

25+votes new chapter, Love you all ❣️
Bye -bye