Chapter 36

Author's Pov

Both of them were sitting outside the cabin like others.. whispering something to each other in scared tones..

"Noona-" cutted soobin by sia "with whom you are talking" said while looking here and there pretending that he is not taking to her..

"I am talking to you my beautiful noona" said soobin.."wait..we two are of same age..then how can you call me noona" she said by raising her eyebrow...

"Hyung told me you are one minute older than me" he said whispering making sia confused that why he is buttering..."tell me what you want" she said frowning...

"Please sit in front seat..i can't face his anger.." he said almost whispering with puppy eyes..."no way..i will not gonna sit there..he is scary when he is angry..what if he slap me by looking our faces die to anger huh.." she said with terrible tone..

"You are elder and it's your duty to protect your younger brother" he said with dog eyes..she gulped.."umm n-no if i am elder then you should listen to me..and it's my order you will sit in the front " she said with fearful tone..

"Leave it..you scaredy cat"said soobin frowning at sia..she rolled her eyes...soon yeonjun come out from cabin making both of them gulped..he started to go outside..they followed him like lost puppy...

Soon they sat in the car..both sat on the back seat.. fortunately yeonjun was not in the mood of notice it..he started the car..

There whispers again started.."what you think siu , how he gonna punish us" he whispered.."remember the last time he made us stand whole day even not let us sit during lunch..i think he gonna do same" whispered sia making him scared..

"damn my legs hurted a lot that day..i was just craving to sit..that was the hard punishment " said sia again making him shiver.."i think..he gonna use his scary leather belt" he said making sia gulp..

"Last time when he hit us..we didn't able to sit for a day--" cutted lia by yeonjun 's scary voice.."if you both didn't shut your mouths then i will make sure that you two will not able to sit atleast for a week" they both trembled by hearing his scary words...

Soon they reached home..."come downstairs with in an hour" he said in cold tone and left from there..both looked towards each other and started moving to their room..

"listen siu.. don't wear shorts..if you don't want more pain" he said to sia.."thanks bro" she said and smiled towards him..

After 50 minutes...

Both are sitting on corner of beds.."soobinah.." sia called him.."hmmm"he answered... environment is tensed here.."i am worried" she whispered.."me too" he replied..

"Let's go now" said sia.."i don't wanna go" said soobin.."i also but we don't have any choice" said sia..

They hesitantly move downstairs..they went their and stand infront of their brother like statue..he was sitting on the couch..both were standing in front of him while looking down...

"Anything you two want to say" he asked with cold tone.."so--" sia cut by yeonjun glare.."anything rather than sorry " he said with scary voice..

They both just nodded..."be in chair position" he said making both twins look towards each other ..
"Do what i said.. don't make me repeat..cause you don't gonna like the consequences"...

They both did as they were told to do.."i am coming within minute..be in this position" he said with cold tone...he left.."soobinah...i will fall at any second" sia whispered to him..

"Me too" he replied..soon yeonjun come with something making both of them confused as hell..
"Now..what he gonna do with these books" siu whispered.."i don't know--"cutted by yeonjun's voice...