Chapter 24

No one's pov
Here yn and her friends are in front of jungkook ..he is scaring them with his dark eyes...let's see what gonna happen..

Yn pov
Oppa is asking them that is it good to give such dares at all and sending us death glares time to time..which is making condition more worse..Lisa is scared as hell..."yn ,go and kneel down there"oppa said ..i asked "oppa you already punished me ""yn can i ask you why i punished you??"he asked making me more scared ..."for disrespect.."i said looking down.."and why i am punishing you "he said in calm tone yet scary.."f-for lying" i said with scared tone.."THEN IS THEIR ANY PROBLEM!!"he yelled which make me flinched ...i instantly go there and kneeled ...
He punished me cause i lied to him that i do it intentially at all means i didn't told him about the dare thing.."good" he said looking towards me"you three.."he said pointing towards three of them..their faces become pale...i can see that Jennie is not scared..like me i mean i am not that scared ..i am just worried about both of them as i know Jennie can bear it..but they both can't...
"What's your names"he asked in calm tone.."Jennie,jisoo,l-lisa"they said one by one ..."ok,so you three know that you did wrong and deserve to be punished.."he asked which make all of them gulped in fear..
All went silent.."I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!"he yelled which make all of them gulped in fear.."opp-a --"i was about defend him but his glare make me gulped..
"no.need.to.say.something.until.i.asked.you.to.say."he said in very scary tone which make me looked down..."understand " he said in same tone..i nod as yes.."don't YOU HAVE TONGUE!"he yelled which make me say yes .."you three , i asked you something"he said in calm tone.."yes sir we deserve each and every punishment you gonna give.." Jennie said which make all of us look towards her as how can she say each and every ...
"Good"he said..."it's your first time that's why i am only going to give each of you 30 strokes "he said which make us look towards him like "30" ...

Then he opened his drawer and put the iron scale on the table by which he punished me last time.. it's one hit hurt a lot ..."who is first " Lisa was about to forward her hand but Jennie forward it ...
Oppa started hitting her ..he is hitting her hard ...which make our eyes teary...sawing her ...because she is not even making any noise only to not make both afraid ...she is so much for us..at last hit her eyes become teary...but she endure all the pain without any scream..now it's jisoo turn..oppa was about to hit her but ...Jennie said something which make all of us look towards sir..."sir,pls don't hit her , she is not used to it..you can hit me instead of her"she said by showing her hands..."NO!" Jisoo yelled .."no sir you can hit me it's my mistake ..." Said Jisoo.."miss Jennie..it's her punishment so she deserves it"he said..then jisoo forward her hands and closed eyes tightly as she afraid of hits...oppa hit but she didn't feel any pain cause Jennie take her hit ...

"Jennie!" she said ..looking towards her with teary eyes.. "i know you can't bear it ,look at your eyes you are crying without any hit..then what gonna happen if you get hit" Jennie said.."sir pls ,she will not do it ,even no one of us do it again pls don't punish both of them.."Jennie said to oppa with hopeful eyes .."yes,oppa pls don't punish both of them,you can punish us instead of them"i said with kneeled position..."if you do wrong,then you know the concequence of your works also ,so you all did it you all deserve to be punish ,no need to save your friends...if you are saving your friends from punishment then it doesn't show your friendship cause by punishment you are learning a lesson that you will not do it again, so let them know concequence " he said in calm tone which make us guilty of our works but still..."jisoo forward your hands and Jennie if you again take her hit then ia will not punish you but i will punisher her double,do you get it"he asked to Jennie.."yes sir"she said ...then jisoo forward her hands ..and oppa hit her as same as Jennie but she make noise a lot which make Lisa gulped..then after Lisa also take the hits and finally we all again apologized to oppa and left his office ...i don't think a day go without punishments now-a-days..

After sometime..now we are in corridor talking about lia..that how she knew about that dare..
"I think she listened us when we were takiNg in cafeteria about dare thing ..." Jisoo said..we all hummed.."i have to show her what the concequence to mess with us" i said with dark eyes ...we all hummed.."but we have to do it safely cause i don't want more hits"Lisa said..we all again hummed.."yn ,all your brother's ar scary" Lisa said.."Taehyung oppa also"i said try to tease her ..."yes Lisa , Taehyung sir also" we all started teasing her ..as she always smile looking towards oppa.."yeah ,it's not like that" she said while blushing hard."i think oppa also has crush on you"i said to lisa which make her eyes lighten up.."how can you say that" Lisa said.."first tell me do you have crush on sir??" said Jennie ..which make her nod ...while she blushing.."now tell "she said.."umm at night when I told oppa about the dare she said Lisa also did it i mean only noticing you,so and he always appreciate you" i said which make his whole face red out of shyness..."now ,think about miss lia.."i said sarcastically...

New update..this is all for today..hope you all like it..ignore my mistake ..make sure to vote..and comments if you like it ok bye -bye..love you all..