Chapter 37

Author's Pov

He dragged her to his cabin..he was looking furious..he was in so much anger..he can't see yn raising her voice on elders and bunking both thing at same time..making him more angrier...

They both entered in office..he closed the door with loud thud.. enough to make poor soul flinch..he leave her hand and loud sound echoed in the room..it was sound of slap...

Tears started flowing from her eyes..cause of that hard slap...he was so furious at that time..his angry eyes may kill any person..

She started to sob hardly due to the slap..and thinking of upcoming..he started unbuckling his belt which sent shiver down to her spine.."you really like to disobey us...RIGHT!!" He yelled folding the belt in his hands..

Yn was shivering due to fear..."op-pa plea-se n-no" she sttutered, tears were continuously flowing from her eyes..

"FACE THE WALL!" He yelled making her even more scared..she didn't move a inch and just shivering..she never sawed ..him this angry..

"Right now!" He yelled again..she faced the wall ,her legs were trembling..he hitted her lower thighs making her scream...he hit again the same spot causing her to breath harder..

He was continuously hitting her thighs, arms..she wa screaming in pain.. she was begging for mercy but he was in not the state to listen her sobs..

After around 20 strokes..he stopped and throwed the belt..she was hiccuping and sobbing hardly due to pain..her whole face was mess due to tears..

She turn around to hug his brother but he didn't hug her ..he apart from her and said in cold voice"first go and apologize to hyung"...it make her condition worse..

She run from there towards tae's cabin..while hiccuping and tears were continuously flowing..

Jungkook's Pov

I hitted her so hardly but i can't see her being brat.. behaving like this.. raising voice on elders..
She come to hug me but i denied and that make her state even more worse..i wanted to hug her tightly and to comfort her but she should know the consequences of her actions...

I told her to apologise to hyung ...i just want her to come back fast that i can hug her reduce her pain..i know today i was so harsh on her..but i already warned her but she still repeated it..i hope now she will not repeat it again..

I love her so much but when she do such things i lost my temper..hope she will never do it again...

Yn Pov

Oppa was so harsh on me today..he hitted me so hard..my legs..arms..whole body is hurting so much..i know i should not raise my voice...i am guilty for it..

Whenever he punish he always hug me to reduce my pain but today he didn't and that made my heart clenched...it's already hurting so much and then he didn't hug me which shows that he was still angry on me..

I ran towards tae oppa's cabin holding my tears ..i was hiccuping due to crying and pain..i was still shivering..i just need comfort..i stand at the door of his cabin..

Usually i didn't ask his permission to get in but today i asked..he allowed without even looking at me..it means tae oppa is still angry on me..i got my lesson already..

I entered in his cabin went near him..his whole concentration was on his phone.."Op-pa i -i am really sorry, i i w-will never raise my voice again" i said hiccuping and breathing heavily...

He look towards me..his cold eyes turn to worried one..as i was wearing skirt ..my bruises were shown..my whole face was mess..due to sobbings and hiccups...

He hugged me tightly..i started crying even more harder.."shhh baby..calm down princess" he whispered soft words..he is caressing my back to calm me down..

"Op-pa please f-forgive m-me" i said still sobbing...
"Baby you are forgiven, calm down my princess" he mumbled..his hug is so warm..after few minutes he made me sit on his lap and wipe my tears from my cheeks and kissed my forehead and cheeks...

"Baby..lemme apply the ointment" he said with soft voice ..i hummed..he pick the ointment from the drawer .... When the ointment touch the bruises it hurts even more..

I hissed in pain..again tears formed in my eyes..."baby it's ok it will go" he said softly applying the ointment..i closed my eye tightly to endure the pain..

Finally he was done with it ..he again kissed my forehead and wiped my tears that flower just now..."baby you should not raise your voice on elders and you know he hate disrespecting" he said in soft tone..i hummed..

"Baby you should go..he must be waiting" he said looking towards me with small smile..i smiled back and kissed his cheeks.."oppa i love you so much" i said out of nowhere..they all are about me a lot..i got best siblings in the world..

"I love you more princess" he said with sweet smile.."now i should leave" i said , he hummed..i left from his cabin..

I am still worried what if he is still angry with me..that thought form tears in my eyes..i don't wanna cry anymore...i asked his permission to come in..he allowed...

I went towards him and about to say sorry but he hugged me tightly...it's looking like he is so sad and I can only see the worriedness in his eyes..

"Baby , are you fine" he asked caressing my hairs..i hummed ,he break the hug and kiss my forehead..."it must be hurting, lemme apply ointment" he said moving towards the drawer.."oppa ..tae oppa already put it" i said in weak tone..

He hummed then made me sit on his lap "so..what my bunny want to eat ...i will buy it for you" he said with soft voice ..."icecream " i said almost in whispering tone...

"Then let's go now" he said i smiled cutely..he smiled back..

Then we went to jimin oppa's cabin for picking unnie.. otherwise she will start crying for not giving her icecream hehe~..

We found her eating chocolate...my eyes widened that how can she eat chocolate without me..i ran towards her and stood there with fake angry pout..

"You are so bad unnie" i said while snatching the Chocolate from her hands..she start whining..i started licking the rest of the Chocolate.."it's mine ynii..give me" she said ..but unfortunately i already finished it..i show her my tongue...

Oppas are looking towards us with adorable faces.."it's not fair oppa" i said with pout ..."why" he asked cutely..."you give her chocolate and what about me" i said cutely...

"You snatched my whole chocolate..then you also want chocolate huh!" She said with fake angry tone.."leave it guys..we will have icecream come on champs" said kookie oppa..her eyes lighten by the name of icecream...

Then we bid bye to jiminie oppa he smiled sweetly then we hopped in car ...after that have our icecreams.. it was a fun tho- but my poor legs..

We had a lot of fun in car..we crack jokes and insult each other..laugh at each other's..no matter how hard he punished but his one sweet smile make reduce all my pain...

Hope i always get such adorable siblings in my rest of the births..

To the outside world , we all grow old. But not to brother and sisters . We know each other as we always were. We know each other heart's. We share private family jokes. We love outside the touch of time..❤️❤️❤️